ok I'm over it

:c_laugh:

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 5/10/2017, 01:05 AM) 
    Did she leaves those crumbs in the fridge? That is so weird - why would you not clean it right away???

I would....because I'd be beating my kids for being a$$holes in the first place.

Okay, not beating them, but berating them and standing over them while they clean it! They wouldn't do it again, that's for sure.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sophia's outfit of the day - what's with the pink bra straps showing??

She really needs to use drawer liners to protect the kitchen drawers. How can she stand looking at all the scratches??

So that yellow bag is her lunch bag and she had to show us. ;)

oh the pens - you don't need them everywhere in your house?

Isn't that a lot of food for dinner at 8? Salmon & pasta and veggies?

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyCakes @ 5/11/2017, 03:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 5/10/2017, 01:05 AM) 
    Did she leaves those crumbs in the fridge? That is so weird - why would you not clean it right away???

I would....because I'd be beating my kids for being a$$holes in the first place.

Okay, not beating them, but berating them and standing over them while they clean it! They wouldn't do it again, that's for sure.

That would probably be difficult for Sophia to do - make the boys accountable considering that she is as bad as they are and has "taught" them about cleaning up after themselves LOL...Sophia is the worst at that. Hard to scold when she is worse.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sophia's really trying to sell us on how well the FlyLady system is working for her, but I figure this will go the way of her WW efforts and lose 90% of its momentum after a few weeks.

Sophia rifled through her flatware drawer where there was obvious dirt and did nothing about it. She closed the drawer and said, "This is good!"

There looked like the backing to a Command strip on the bottom of her junk drawer, so of course she left it there and put a see-through bin on top of it. So much for deep cleaning - she can't even do the obvious cleaning properly!

How did an eyeliner end up in her junk drawer? Just grab some crap and stuff it into the nearest hidden space!

The way Sophia stores things and tosses stuff around bothers me. You can see how damaged some of her drawers and cabinets (and pretty much all of her furniture) are. Why doesn't she take more care with her things, especially as someone who's not in a financial position to easily replace expensive items? She has that metal hanging basket thing on the outside of her under sink cabinets, and she bangs it around and you can see the serious damage it's been doing. Who does this?! Is she blind? It's hard to appreciate the cleanliness of anything when it's eclipsed by the damage and shabby appearance.

The cabinet under her kitchen sink was absolutely disgusting. It looks like it's never been cleaned. Clean it really well and then put a liner or tray in there! She just gave it a quick wipe and put everything back.

Can Sophia wear a top that fits so that it doesn't ride up into a crop top as she works?

Did she wash her garbage can with the same sponge she uses for dishes? I don't think I saw her use any disinfectants in the can, or, more importantly, in the sink after she was done. She shined the bacteria right into the sink!

Well, I guess that in spite of all of the shortcomings we've been noticing, it's still better than what Sophia had been doing all along.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 11/5/2017, 14:57) 
    "Sophia and her pens. She has so many. Why???"

I think her PCOS is flaring.

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The mess in the junk drawer - she's a slob - and who keeps nail clippers in the kitchen? That is weird.

Sophia, I like pens too but that doesn't mean I keep every single one I've ever been given....she's ridiculous.

8. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/5/2017, 21:57) 
    There looked like the backing to a Command strip on the bottom of her junk drawer, so of course she left it there and put a see-through bin on top of it. So much for deep cleaning - she can't even do the obvious cleaning properly!

...and dirt. How much more effort would it have been to wipe her rag over the inside of the drawer when she took the trays out? She's a half-asser.

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 11/5/2017, 21:57) 
    She has that metal hanging basket thing on the outside of her under sink cabinets, and she bangs it around and you can see the serious damage it's been doing. Who does this?! Is she blind? It's hard to appreciate the cleanliness of anything when it's eclipsed by the damage and shabby appearance.

What's it there for? She can't put those two bottles away? Ohhh hold on, did she put it there to stop the dog opening the cabinet and getting to the trash can?

The way it's damaged the door, it would have made more sense to put a child lock on the door instead.

Referring back to yesterday's Macaroon episode, I think Sophia and Scott have a good relationship but that "what's behind your back??" was staged.

She "guessed" he was going to be late because "he's been somewhere". He'd already come into the house and probably shown her the box and then she made him play it out again on camera because her "macaroons! Oh man!" was sooo fake sounding.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she's said before that the dog (beagle) had figured out how to open the child locks. Hey Sophia, they make magnetic locks now. They're really awesome and the dog won't be able to open them. I was going to say they could discipline the dog to get it to stop, but I know how hardheaded beagles are. Kinda like Sophia lol.

10. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I wonder if Sophia washes the hanging cookware before she uses them. Or is dust and pet hair part of the recipes?

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sophia's OOTD -a bright, orange & pink, striped shirt with a flower shirt ?? :wacko:

QUOTE (Rlyordinaryhousewife @ 5/12/2017, 03:43 PM)
    I think she's said before that the dog (beagle) had figured out how to open the child locks. Hey Sophia, they make magnetic locks now. They're really awesome and the dog won't be able to open them. I was going to say they could discipline the dog to get it to stop, but I know how hardheaded beagles are. Kinda like Sophia lol.

I remember her saying that too. She should put a child lock for sure instead that basket. The door is so scratched up.

QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 5/12/2017, 04:48 PM)
    I wonder if Sophia washes the hanging cookware before she uses them. Or is dust and pet hair part of the recipes?

eeeek, I didn't even think about that... :sick:

She really needs to work on time management. She's gonna order pizza at 7:30 Friday night? That's gonna take more than 30 minutes. Why didn't you order when you got home? :wacko:

12.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    These videos are offering alot of insight into their eating habits, what they eat and why Sophia cannot lose weight - no wonder WW isn't working...

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rlyordinaryhousewife @ 5/12/2017, 09:43 AM)
    I was going to say they could discipline the dog to get it to stop, but I know how hardheaded beagles are. Kinda like Sophia lol.

:c_laugh:

QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 5/12/2017, 10:48 AM)

That's extra protein!

Sophia talks about self-care in today's video. She seems to think that because she has been neglecting her care, so have the rest of us and we need her encouragement to actually pause the video and make some phone calls and schedule some appointments! Thanks, but no thanks; I'm already on top of my self-care. What's laughable is her logic that she has been neglecting herself because she's been a slave to her home. But her zone cleaning videos prove she hasn't been doing a whole lot of cleaning - we've been seeing filth everywhere! So what has she been doing with her time? She hasn't been routinely cleaning or taking care of herself. Oh, wait, she's been decorating her WW notebook and FlyLady control journal and shopping for makeup!

Not to bring up Vesper again, but it bothers me that so many people posted their condolences on Sophia's FB page - nearly 200 comments - and she posted a mere two replies. This is one of just many instances among YTers who post stuff and can't be bothered to reply to even a small fraction of the comments they receive - comments from people who went out of their way to offer some comforting words or share their own sad experiences. Sure, YTers want you to watch their videos and hit the like and subscribe buttons, but they really have little to no interest in interacting with their fans other than for what generates income. Like I said, Sophia's just one of many who are guilty of this, but when I see it happen, it drives me nuts, especially when it involves an emotional topic.

ETA: How come every time I use the multi-quote function, my post ends up quoting the posts twice over? I don't see the duplicates while I'm replying, only after I've hit the submit button.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 5/12/2017, 12:33 PM) 
    Sophia talks about self-care in today's video. She seems to think that because she has been neglecting her care, so have the rest of us and we need her encouragement to actually pause the video and make some phone calls and schedule some appointments! Thanks, but no thanks; I'm already on top of my self-care.

She's an idiot but thinks she's some kind of self-help guru. I schedule my next year's gyn appointment when I check out at this year's. Common sense.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I swear every time Flylady Diane does a video Sophia tries to steal the theme. She recently did one on making sure you take care of yourself first. Sophia is just a second rate Flylady copy cat.

889 replies since 17/3/2017, 22:29   47514 views