Flylady Sophia, her Bookcases...and the French Notebook

My Great Challenge - Part Deux

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Hmmm...well even Grandma had that little rickety old table in the garage which means she didn't want it either...enough said.

Okay, I'm so confused about all those doors...the space is so cramped and odd.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I swear that rickety table from Grandma has been in every room in the house over the years. I'm sure I saw it as a bedside table in Willie's room for a while, and in Sophia's room. I remember it because it looked so shabby. Of course, that's a good thing if you are Sophia.

3. DustKitties
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HelloFriends! @ 5/31/2017, 11:50 AM) 
    How come she doesn't keep a trash can in the basement? no wonder the kids toss used tissues on the floor.

I think there used to be a trash can in that laundry room/toilet area because in an old video she said the kids put fruit in it and it was a fruit fly incubator one year when she couldn't figure out where all the flies were coming from. It had a sign on it that said, "no food in here" or something I think. Whoa, Sophia trivia. I have to get out more.

QUOTE (Chalky @ 5/31/2017, 06:47 PM) 
    Hmmm...well even Grandma had that little rickety old table in the garage which means she didn't want it either...enough said.

Okay, I'm so confused about all those doors...the space is so cramped and odd.

I guess the basement was "finished" by a prior owner from what was probably a big, poured concrete basement (just a guess because the house is so old). Her basement looks like a luxury suite compared to mine as my house is 100 years old and the basement is just poured concrete. The rest of my house is nice but my basement is ugly.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 5/31/2017, 08:18 PM)
    I swear that rickety table from Grandma has been in every room in the house over the years. I'm sure I saw it as a bedside table in Willie's room for a while, and in Sophia's room. I remember it because it looked so shabby. Of course, that's a good thing if you are Sophia.

Shabby means you have taste, you unrefined, IKEA loving peon! :P

QUOTE (DustKitties @ 5/31/2017, 08:55 PM)
    I think there used to be a trash can in that laundry room/toilet area because in an old video she said the kids put fruit in it and it was a fruit fly incubator one year when she couldn't figure out where all the flies were coming from. It had a sign on it that said, "no food in here" or something I think. Whoa, Sophia trivia. I have to get out more.

:c_laugh:

5. OtherwiseKnownAsWIR
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It's time for a new thread...

I had to get delusions of grandeur in there!

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=60043384

889 replies since 17/3/2017, 22:29   47514 views