The pig and the mop and everything in between.

Stuff regarding Jen that isn't really about Jen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Carry on here

giphy

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Cute pig though!" ;)

3.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Oh, and someone should do a summary of all that went on, what this means, etc for newbies who found themselves here

4. DelightfullyDelish

User deleted

Ya know, I might have watched a show about a pig with a following. I like animals. But him putting Jen on blast like that makes me not like him as a person, and I'm not going to be able to watch and not associate him with that. He can say all he wants that he didn't call her out, but he actually did when he posts to her page that the email was linked back to her. His stories don't add up. And I don't feel particularly defensive about Jen, so it doesn't have anything to do with her. Maybe if he called out Kisha I would be more likely to shrug and say whatever. Nothing to see here.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Long Story Short:

The Daddy of a pig named Esther got a nasty message from someone who called themselves “Jen” and PigDaddy jumped to the conclusion that it was PrettyNeatLiving that sent this message, even though the message said that two black children were beaten.

PigDaddy’s people went after Jen and Jen’s people went after PigDaddy. Jen was flying to the west coast during all this.

When she landed, Jen posted a message that was something like, “Huh? Who? What? Me? Nah!” and also subtly pointed out that PigDaddy was doing exactly what he was complaining about: Bashing without knowing.

Ultimately, PigDaddy suggested that Jen and he work it out in private (brilliant) and he took down his nasty message about her, but didn’t actually apologize.

Now, we’re waiting for a collab with Pigs, Daddies, BusyBees and Mama! ‘Cuz Jen is ShotInTheAssWithLuck like that, and that silver tray she likes to hand us will be piled high with bacon!

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    YouGuysSlayMe Brilliant!
    Thanks for that.

I didn't really follow any of it, but I fell that saying is true: those to whom much is given, much is expected.

If what is given to you is a large social media following, then please be aware all your actions will be magnified. He jump to the conclusion with NO certainties and NO real investigation to make sure of anything.

Now some said his following were the ones to blame and who did all the accusation. . Perhaps. Again, I didn't follow the thing.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great recap YGSM.

Yeah you got to be careful when you have a million followers

6 replies since 5/4/2017, 17:05   1683 views