Shea Whitney

Basic Luxury Brat

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just don’t get why one would need something that expensive and then flaunt it. I’d be afraid of being robbed

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 12/26/2022, 11:46 PM) 
    Her latest video….for Christmas, She got a Cartier bracelet from Josh….believe it is about $44,000. The bracelet Reminded me of the Joan Rivers’ costume jewelry sold on QVC back in the 90’s.

:snickering: I believe it is either the $27,000 or $44,000. I am not sure if she has the one with diamonds on one side or both. At minimum, it was $27,000. Exactly what does Josh do for a living?

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t believe Josh works any longer. He used to be a full time pilot, then went part time, and now works with her.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    I had to go in and watch the video to see this bracelet. She's so label influenced. If this didn't come in a Cartier red box she'd not look twice at it.

They have a very deep relationship with Amazon. I remember way back when they purchased that plane and it turned out not being exactly what they wanted Amazon purchased it from them for more than what they paid for it. She's the queen of promoting fast fashion on Amazon. I don't know who has the cornier husband, Shea or Brittany Vasseur.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is so try-hard and phony. It is incredibly tacky and not very intelligent to show off or display such things on social media. I would find it gauche any time of the year, but to do so at Christmastime when there is so much in this world that needs help, assistance, and improvement.

She truly has no moral compass but only cares about her QVC-like commercials to sell Amazon and Walmart crap that nobody needs. Click my link! Nobody needs another ugly shirt, jogger, or whatever bulk shot she is trying to make a quick buck off.

Or begging her subbies at Christmastime to purchase her old and ugly designer handbags that she thinks are disgusting and beneath and do her. Paypal, and do it with friends and family, which is the highest alert of a scammer. Do not send anyone who isn't your actual friends and family money this way. You have no protection if you send money this way.

People like her are not beneficial to our society. They are parasites.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :7043: Well said

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t see a 2022 Christmas video mentioning a bracelet? Can you link it here?

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just saw the bracelet video. Absolutely disgusting. She’s, as someone above pointed out, a PARASITE.

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 10/9/2022, 06:40 AM) 
    Between the fake ring and fake nails…which looks worse??

Her ring isn't fake, I believe she discussed how they selected and purchased it, and the clarity and color in her video about the jewelry that she wears daily. How they upgraded her ring after she hit a particular "milestone" for Youtube, etc. So, if you add in the new bracelet, with what she told us that she wears "daily", this broad is actually walking around in Walmart clothes with around $200K worth of jewelry on every day. Does she expect us to believe that she actually wears Walmart clothes every day? I find this absolutely absurd, especially when you factor in that she is carrying around handbags worth well over $5k every day as well. I've actually never found her to have that great of style, so it's so ironic that she lectures others on style or looking dated. She is an awful decorator. She refuses to show fashion that might look good on other body types, because she loves posing and looking at herself in her camera. And Hey Shea - not everyone has IBTC breasts, so some of us can't even reach the clasp on the back of our bras. What a twatt waffle. FFS.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Y'all. I found her tenor account. Literally every meme she makes is of herself. What a narcissist. Ohemgee. Also, it bugged me in her video when she was getting rid of all of the crap that she has linked for money and encouraged her followers to buy. That is so duplicitous in my opinion... peep all of the earrings and junk she has linked getting "decluttered" that she "never reaches for".
    https://tenor.com/official/sheawhitney
    Attached Image
    sheawhitney 1 - Copy

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So she did a video of things to get rid of after she pimped out those affiliate links? Girl is a grifter

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    New on this thread, but not to Shea. She's been on my last nerve for a while so I haven't watched a video since probably summer of 2022. I decided to watch the video she posted yesterday just on a whim this morning. Apparently, Josh bought some bathtub thing for the yard that keeps the water temp around 30 degrees so he can do a "polar plunge" everyday. It supposedly helps with inflammation. What Shea didn't mention is that the polar plunge can also cause heart attacks and strokes and doctors advise against it for those at risk of cardiovascular complications.

Her whole "it's so good for you, it's SO good for you" ugh. You're not a doctor, Shea. It isn't good for many people. Sudden immersion in cold water puts real stress on your body which may be ok for Josh if he's healthy, but let's not tout this BS for everyone.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She loves giving out medical advice when she has no idea what she’s talking about. She does this with videos on things we need to stop using/eating

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    i watched this one too. What's up with Josh that's he so full of inflammation and bad back etc? The dude doesn't work anymore. We've heard from her countless times they are just set for life, rolling in dough so he should be stress free. They have the best mattress and pillows and bedding per her, it's been linked to kingdom come Shouldn't he be stress free, in great shape...Per Shea they subscribe to all the best and healthy vitamins, smoothies and her parents farm raised chickens. Why is Josh falling apart at such a young age that he needs the trendy ice plunging bath thing to help heal all of these physical issue's he's now having?

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 1/9/2023, 09:17 AM) 
    i watched this one too. What's up with Josh that's he so full of inflammation and bad back etc? The dude doesn't work anymore. We've heard from her countless times they are just set for life, rolling in dough so he should be stress free. They have the best mattress and pillows and bedding per her, it's been linked to kingdom come Shouldn't he be stress free, in great shape...Per Shea they subscribe to all the best and healthy vitamins, smoothies and her parents farm raised chickens. Why is Josh falling apart at such a young age that he needs the trendy ice plunging bath thing to help heal all of these physical issue's he's now having?

He also had neck issues in a video last year about sleeping properly where she was selling pillows. I've wondered if he has some autoimmune illness that she hasn't told us about, though can't imagine why she wouldn't just tell us if she's going to tell us all the physical ailments he has. He's in his 30s, right? Sounds more like his 60s with all his issues if they're not all related to one overarching illness.

842 replies since 31/5/2017, 05:31   208380 views