Shea Whitney

Basic Luxury Brat

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Glitter Queen @ 1/9/2023, 12:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 1/9/2023, 09:17 AM) 
    i watched this one too. What's up with Josh that's he so full of inflammation and bad back etc? The dude doesn't work anymore. We've heard from her countless times they are just set for life, rolling in dough so he should be stress free. They have the best mattress and pillows and bedding per her, it's been linked to kingdom come Shouldn't he be stress free, in great shape...Per Shea they subscribe to all the best and healthy vitamins, smoothies and her parents farm raised chickens. Why is Josh falling apart at such a young age that he needs the trendy ice plunging bath thing to help heal all of these physical issue's he's now having?

He also had neck issues in a video last year about sleeping properly where she was selling pillows. I've wondered if he has some autoimmune illness that she hasn't told us about, though can't imagine why she wouldn't just tell us if she's going to tell us all the physical ailments he has. He's in his 30s, right? Sounds more like his 60s with all his issues if they're not all related to one overarching illness.

Eh, I imagine being a pilot for as long as he was probably took a toll on his body. It's quite a stressful job, unhealthy eating at airports all the time, different sleep patterns or staying up for a long time. His health was probably why he got out of the job, or might have been forced to retire due to it. He was being a charter pilot for a bit, but that didn't last long. I imagine it was health related, based on what Shea shares about his health and ailments....

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What the actual eff? @ 1/10/2023, 02:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (Glitter Queen @ 1/9/2023, 12:39 PM) 
    He also had neck issues in a video last year about sleeping properly where she was selling pillows. I've wondered if he has some autoimmune illness that she hasn't told us about, though can't imagine why she wouldn't just tell us if she's going to tell us all the physical ailments he has. He's in his 30s, right? Sounds more like his 60s with all his issues if they're not all related to one overarching illness.

Eh, I imagine being a pilot for as long as he was probably took a toll on his body. It's quite a stressful job, unhealthy eating at airports all the time, different sleep patterns or staying up for a long time. His health was probably why he got out of the job, or might have been forced to retire due to it. He was being a charter pilot for a bit, but that didn't last long. I imagine it was health related, based on what Shea shares about his health and ailments....

Maybe, but isn't he only in his mid 30s? I don't know where I got the idea he was in his mid 30s, but if so, then I feel like he didn't have long enough in the field to develop such issues. There are pilots twice his age likely in better health, so if piloting is when this all happened, it's his own neglect and poor choices that caused it, imo.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 1/9/2023, 09:17 AM) 
    i watched this one too. What's up with Josh that's he so full of inflammation and bad back etc? The dude doesn't work anymore. We've heard from her countless times they are just set for life, rolling in dough so he should be stress free. They have the best mattress and pillows and bedding per her, it's been linked to kingdom come Shouldn't he be stress free, in great shape...Per Shea they subscribe to all the best and healthy vitamins, smoothies and her parents farm raised chickens. Why is Josh falling apart at such a young age that he needs the trendy ice plunging bath thing to help heal all of these physical issue's he's now having?

I'm not understanding how she is set for life? Her social blade earnings lately are lacking, and even at their best, I don't recall exceeding $300,000 at the high end. Also, YouTube takes a signifcant chunk out of those earnings. I know she has various affiliate links/partnerships, but other than Amazon, Walmart and Nordstrom (that many YouTubers have affiliations with), none of her partnerships seem to be from big brands (as far as I know). Even if she has a million or two invested, at her young age and more importantly her lifestyle, they can blow through that quickly if she's not careful. Shaking my head at how she can have as much as she purports to have. Now if she lived a humble life, she could live quite well with the aforementioned figures.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Shea’s pushing her snake oil Vegamour for thinning hair again. She forgot she was selling a dark root spray to cover up thinning spots in more than one video…and she’s still using the same old before pic from after she gave birth, when it’s NORMAL to shed hair.
    This girl and her willingness to hawk garbage for cash is just disgusting.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It's interesting that she has made being an Amazon affiliate her main persona, since she started out as a luxury vlogger. She's obviously making a ton of money at it. She recently spoke at the Amazon creator's summit, but she only has a couple hundred thousand followers on Insta. She obviously makes the bulk of her cash from youtube. It was interesting to see her in Vegas with Brittany Vasseur. I think they both try to stay out of drama, and just focus on their business quite a bit. Even though it pisses me off when she links stuff that she barely uses, declutters it fairly quickly, and thinks her opinion and shade on fashion is so important, she's obviously making a great living from it. It was interesting to see how much bigger Josh is than her, I hadn't noticed that in her videos. She still doesn't strike me as a likeable person though. She must have a real cult following of people that appreciate her opinion, and click her links. Amazon and youtube must pay very well apparently.... I think she's said in past videos that she'd be fine if her youtube income went away, or whatever. But it just seems scary to me to put all of your eggs in the social media basket. I dunno, I'm a faily traditional person though....

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I actually used to like her until she thought she was a health expert and started telling people what to/what not to use as if she’s some scientist.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I stopped watching her when she and her husband showed off their newly purchased airplane; at the height of the Covid pandemic. So many people suffering and she puts a YouTube video about her plane.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And they don’t even have the plane anymore. She wastes a lot of money it seems

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her latest video really struck me as odd. The title Coming clean about everything I'm sorry. Well that's click bait if I've ever seen it. It was her apologizing for nothing really, except being "real and relatable" for the entirety. Until she got to the part where she tells us again how much money she has, but how it doesn't bring you happiness. It's annoying when influencers show their dirty cluttered houses to show us how "relatable" they are, but then never fail to tell us how much richer they are than us. She's always been very materialistic and immature, but now she's "sorry" because she's actually grown up? Just my take on it, but her followers ate it up and her comments were just everyone praising her and telling her how amazing she is. Praising her for how mature she is now that she told us that she doesn't want to buy luxury items anymore, while she's wearing over $100k in jewelry with a $15 Amazon tank top for affiliate linking. Girl, BYE.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What the actual eff? @ 8/26/2023, 05:41 PM) 
    Her latest video really struck me as odd. The title Coming clean about everything I'm sorry. Well that's click bait if I've ever seen it. It was her apologizing for nothing really, except being "real and relatable" for the entirety. Until she got to the part where she tells us again how much money she has, but how it doesn't bring you happiness. It's annoying when influencers show their dirty cluttered houses to show us how "relatable" they are, but then never fail to tell us how much richer they are than us. She's always been very materialistic and immature, but now she's "sorry" because she's actually grown up? Just my take on it, but her followers ate it up and her comments were just everyone praising her and telling her how amazing she is. Praising her for how mature she is now that she told us that she doesn't want to buy luxury items anymore, while she's wearing over $100k in jewelry with a $15 Amazon tank top for affiliate linking. Girl, BYE.

Yeah, very manipulative. I love how she's like "I'm not into fashion. I just wear jeans and a t-shirt" but then constantly posts "I wore this $200 Nordstrom outfit to run errands." If you're going to come clean, then literally come CLEAN -- tell the world you lie all the time to get your followers to buy outfits you return. Don't hold a pity party to apologize for being like everyone else? What kind of BS is that? If it's possible, I have even LESS respect for her now.

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Glitter Queen @ 8/26/2023, 08:51 PM) 

Yeah, very manipulative. I love how she's like "I'm not into fashion. I just wear jeans and a t-shirt" but then constantly posts "I wore this $200 Nordstrom outfit to run errands." If you're going to come clean, then literally come CLEAN -- tell the world you lie all the time to get your followers to buy outfits you return. Don't hold a pity party to apologize for being like everyone else? What kind of BS is that? If it's possible, I have even LESS respect for her now.

I know, I'm super disappointed that after opening the $100 in gifts that I picked out for myself on Xmas morning, I won't be able to watch her videos about her $20k worth of presents that "Josh bought her", and she "deserves" because she works so "hard" on youtube. Bummer! LOL. But we'll see if she really sticks to this new persona for very long.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

Right? I first read the comments and see what the video is about. Once I saw all the praising, I switched to other videos,

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    While I have great sympathy for her in what she's going through with her teeth, I feel her latest video thumbnail is so tone deaf. Plastering, "not a good Christmas" over a Louis Vuitton box is just wild to me. Never mind the millions of people who are struggling in this economy, of course. But that title, and then showing a luxury gift is just so off. I truly hope that she can find a solution for her teeth problem, and heal peacefully. But it obviously hasn't humbled her one bit. Still showing off presents worth thousands of dollars, while shilling amazon fast fashion to pay for it. She would be smart to start catering to items that save you money, do double duty, economizing in this economy, etc. She's already got the cheap fashion down. I know her channel was built on luxury, but read the room Shea. Evolving into what your audience might need and is going through in the real world might be a solid way to grow and relate. One thing that's always bugged me about her is that I feel like her channel was created just for her to show off her luxury purchases, and give everyone her opinion on stuff that she thinks she knows better than others about. There was never the feeling that she wanted to help people, just kind of a braggy aura about it. But I feel like if she didn't buy expensive things, she doesn't have expensive taste. The things around her home that she has shown don't really scream wealthy to me. And her affinity for Amazon fashion is a money grab, but I feel really reflects her actual taste...... She just has to throw in a huge diamond, and a plane here and there to remind everyone that she's bougie. LOL.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Shea's new "cabin" is $2.9 Million, seems like a lot to spend for a place in the middle of nowhere.

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KristinaWannaBe @ 2/4/2024, 02:58 AM) 
    Shea's new "cabin" is $2.9 Million, seems like a lot to spend for a place in the middle of nowhere.

WHAT? :o:

842 replies since 31/5/2017, 05:31   208378 views