Status
    Anonymous
    She’s so flirty with this guy 🙄

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hmm, well her landlord is selling the home she is living in, so she decided to show us some options of houses she could rent. Then she decided she was going to buy a house and rent it out, but rent a different house for herself. She showed us more options of houses. Now she has seen the light and just decided to just buy a house for herself to live in! But everything is either too small or out of her budget so far. Her real estate agent is the karaoke car guy from months ago, he features quite a bit these days but she is still going on dates with other men and showed a clip of estate agent rubbing her thigh in a "not just friends" way. I dunno if they are together or what. Its quite embarrassing to watch tbh.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Do they both just date/marry real-estate agents in hopes of saving commission? Makes me wonder.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is the realtor joe married from a plural marriage? I don’t see them online

QUOTE (eschwanda @ 17/6/2022, 04:17) 
    My theory…They are Mormon…Joe wanted to have a pleural marriage.

Brit said they had issues from the beginning. She can’t legally speak about it. She knew he was getting married so soon. They got married in the backyard.

Maybe he always wanted a pleural marriage and she didn’t agree but he finally decided to do it so that was the end for Brit. It all makes sense to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So she bought a home without a job? Must have bought it outright. She is definitely more well off than I thought. I know she has SOME YT income, but it probably isn't much and not consistent enough to count towards any mortgage qualifications

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SugarOnEverything @ 23/7/2022, 20:53) 
    QUOTE (Victoria23 @ 7/23/2022, 10:37 AM) 
    So she bought a home without a job? Must have bought it outright. She is definitely more well off than I thought. I know she has SOME YT income, but it probably isn't much and not consistent enough to count towards any mortgage qualifications

I think she can count alimony and child support as her income. That along with a sizeable bank account, I'm sure the banks were more than happy to give her a mortgage.

They were buying their way up the property ladder so I’m assuming they made money along the way and she didn’t take the marital home so I’m thinking joe must have bought her out 🤷‍♀️

7.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Any ideas what this business is she’s buying into? Maybe a clothing boutique or soda shop or something since she’s in Utah?

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't know why she posts anymore on youtube. She is so inconsistent. She just randomly drops in with a vague life update and no details, no further explanation.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Eww.. did anyone see her recent IG story? Talking about her "crush" giving her his shirt with his cologne on it and a pic of her inhaling it. Girl, grow up. This is embarrassing.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Victoria23 @ 9/10/2022, 18:45) 
    I don't know why she posts anymore on youtube. She is so inconsistent. She just randomly drops in with a vague life update and no details, no further explanation.

She’s way to scattered and needy for me to follow anymore. She has fleeting business ventures and falls in love at the drop of a hat. Yuck

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She had gone all quiet recently again, then made an insta story saying she is dealing with a breakup or something. I can't keep up with her.
    I wonder what she does all day, especially the weeks where she doesn't have the kids. Is it possible that she and Joe were that rich that she's able to buy a home and live with no income?? She does seem to still be splashing the cash a bit.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her latest post today was about buying house to flip? Where does she have the extra money to do this? I still think something is really strange about the income she has? She hasn't worked since Joe and her divorced. Joe is remarried with another wife and family. Where does all the money come from?

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (momof3sons @ 1/4/2023, 07:44) 
    Her latest post today was about buying house to flip? Where does she have the extra money to do this? I still think something is really strange about the income she has? She hasn't worked since Joe and her divorced. Joe is remarried with another wife and family. Where does all the money come from?

They had flipped a lot or houses they married young and I think joe was a bit on the mean side judging by a couple of old videos I’ve seen, I don’t mean with house purchases just in general. I’m thinking that they made a pretty penny so he must have bought her out of the last house and if he is a big earner then he could be paying child support and even spousal maintenance 🤷‍♀️

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Joe more than likely makes really good money income wise and for years they bought and flipped many properties for big profit, and with the housing market (esp in Utah) at the time she divorced, that house they built was worth WAY more than they paid for it (all houses basically were at the time) For Joe to be able to keep that house for the new wife and kids he would have had to buy her out. She made out BIG TIME and I am sure she is collecting tons in child support and alimony and got her share of their investments and bank accounts. It is not shocking to me that she is able to maintain her lifestyle. A side note too, even though they split custody of the kids, because Brit doesn't have an income and had been a stay at home wife and mom "supporting" his career, he would still have to pay child support and very likely alimony.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Interesting, Joe's house was listed and relisted several times this past year for nearly 2 million dollars. Back when they first built it was worth (according to zillow) was worth less than 1 mil when they moved in. Worth 1.7 mil at the time of divorce. So even if they had a decent sized mortgage, that's a huge buy out price.

445 replies since 25/6/2017, 01:14   123426 views