Lydia Elise Millen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Apparently Lydia is going to renovate the rooms in the house again for like, the hundredth time, and now she is forcing Ali to move out of his office closet into some other room.

And the raised beds she’s put in her garden literally look like coffins for the dead.

She has been acting more and more manic as her jobs started drying up and she is no longer working with luxury brands as much as she used to.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    She is truly insufferable. She'll be completely made up and say "excuse me for looking like rubbish today, I've been so busy"....FFS...she is madly in love with her own image and never films herself looking bad. I only randomly pop in and watch a video of hers but she's so annoying who can even finish watching one. Does she have her own line of clothing now? Last I saw it appeared she was referring to it like it was her own...or a collab? Where is she even going now during a pandemic? Did Carrie ever move on to better things, or is she still her assistant?

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 22/10/2020, 00:33) 
    She is truly insufferable. She'll be completely made up and say "excuse me for looking like rubbish today, I've been so busy"....FFS...she is madly in love with her own image and never films herself looking bad. I only randomly pop in and watch a video of hers but she's so annoying who can even finish watching one. Does she have her own line of clothing now? Last I saw it appeared she was referring to it like it was her own...or a collab? Where is she even going now during a pandemic? Did Carrie ever move on to better things, or is she still her assistant?

From what I have seen on British gossip sites...it wasn’t even a collab, it was more like an edit with Karen Millen. I think she was literally just asked to put some clothes together for an ad and pose. She didn’t design anything? It is the most relevant work she has had all year so of course she is making a big deal about it.

Carrie is still her assistant, yes! She took her to London for a ghd promotion during hairgate when Lydia claimed stylist Nicky Lazou burnt her hair off in a botched balayage and turned it this weird shade of auburn that seems to be her natural color.

She is also trying to find an excuse to move to the Cotswolds or some other affluent post code. I think that is why she keeps effing around in the house. She has been looking at homes and sucking up to Josie (FashionMumblr), who bought a once beautiful rectory and has been turning it into a brothel for the past six months.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I know people think Ali is a push over but...they fight a lot in her vlogs. Have no idea why she leaves that in but he was really snapping her up in her latest vlog with the peat soil thing. She cut it off I assume just before he cussed her out about the “8 tonnes of soil”, and she was just standing there with a smile on her face working Ali up. Kind of made me ill as she clearly does this on purpose to victimize herself and make Ali look like a big meanie when it is really her being abusive. And then she goes and dances around in her wardrobe with this creepy smile on her face and dead eyes.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Cocoa wow..thanks for the UPDATE!

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 28/10/2020, 00:27) 
    Cocoa wow..thanks for the UPDATE!

You are welcome! <3 It actually made me anxious because it is so manipulative. She seems to enjoy doing it, like it is a joke.

Starts around 18:20:

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t know what Ali sees in her. She is horrid to him in his videos.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is this woman such a heinous bitch? Did she really think menacing her nine months pregnant hairdresser is a good idea? Twat.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    She is absolutely horrid. Had to stop watching her; she’s completely miserable to everyone around her. I debate on how I feel about Ali. On the one hand, unlike Lydia, he works hard - he was a trained electrician and now he clearly puts time and effort into improving the quality of his videos. On the other, he could have married a nice girl (or boy) and instead he chose to marry this btch. Lydia hasn’t been one to hide her awful personality.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brigette.Jones @ 9/3/2021, 16:48) 

She is his beard.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HelloGorgeous @ 4/20/2021, 01:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (Brigette.Jones @ 9/3/2021, 16:48) 

She is his beard.

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This twat!!!! She is re-doing most of the house AGAIN!!!

This gal does a good job giving voice to a lot of frustration with good ol LEM.

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can see this thread isn't super active but ive always had a question about LEM. From what ive gathered, she doesnt have a good relationship with her mother- but I assume Millen is her mothers last name? she always mentions how her dad is Italian but Millen is not an Italian name. so hes half Italian or Millen is her mothers name. wondering if anyone knew this answer to this!

14.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active. Lydia is a grade A narcissist. Her Vlogmess intro is beautifully shot, of course, not that she had a thing to do with it, but it doesn’t have a Christmas feel at all! It looks like a fall ad campaign for outdoor menswear. Not authentic to who she really is at all.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    i actually forgot about her...I checked it out....it does give off an entirely fall vibe. It looks like a Ralph Lauren ad campaign in the opening and then it cuts to them with the pets at a Christmas tree. It's strange intro. I couldn't hang for the video...she's in some Amish style dress and headband....and is babbling on about what her decor will be....click out

166 replies since 26/6/2017, 04:01   97980 views