Race Back to the Altar: Unification Babies and the Mistress.

« Older   Newer »

1. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Oh that! Ok I remember that. I didn't think much of it because it was like 2 sentences of the story. I definitely would not assume that Michelle had anything to do with the fundraising or wanting people to contribute. Our church does stuff like this and it's not about the family's soliciting help, it's about people hearing of something like that going on and wanting to be able to do something to help. It's not uncommon for sports teams to do fundraisers like that either. I wouldn't assume Michelle had anything to do with it much less see as "her ASKING her followers to give their hard earned money to pay her kids medical bills while she shows us another Target Haul.

We literally did a similar t-shirt fundraiser for a teenage girl with cancer at our church and it was the ladies committee's idea, they did it all and brought it up to the family. Everyone liked having a t-shirt to wear to support the girl. We had a day where everyone wore them and she loved it. We just wanted them to feel supported more than anything. Michelle has helped contribute and share fundraisers in the past for other kids way before this happened with Addy. Maybe she just has a lot of family and friends who wanted to return that kindness and support them through this?

To be fair, this is what we are basing this assumption off of?
    addison

For the record, I do happen to like Michelle and enjoy watching her Instastories but I respect that not everyone likes the same people. You can hate her, snark on her or whatever, that's fine. I don't feel we need separate Rant & Rave threads on this site for anyone. Can't we just do as we've always done and just be cool and let others express their thoughts even if we don't agree with them?

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossipy @ 6/2/2018, 23:03) 
    I don't want to kick Michele or anyone while they're down, but this thread seems to be a bit more of a rave thread. I ask this in all seriousness- should we have rave threads for her and others? There are definitely some differences of opinion which happens but should we have a different rave thread? ETA: if this isn't the right thread to discuss let me know. :unsure:

No? The same can be said for a few other YTers threads on here, but why would there be a need for 2 separate threads? I feel like the point of this site is to discuss the person whether it's positive or negative. Each thread isn't going to be solely a rave or hate thread. This isn't GG. We can coexist pretty peacefully over here.

3. BeachBunnie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Gossipy @ 2/6/2018, 05:03 PM) 
    I don't want to kick Michele or anyone while they're down, but this thread seems to be a bit more of a rave thread. I ask this in all seriousness- should we have rave threads for her and others? There are definitely some differences of opinion which happens but should we have a different rave thread? ETA: if this isn't the right thread to discuss let me know. :unsure:

This isn’t guru gossip. You’re allowed to love them or hate them in the same threads around here.

4. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 2/7/2018, 12:25 AM) 

This isn’t guru gossip. You’re allowed to love them or hate them in the same threads around here.

Exactly. We're lovers not fighters.

But I guess it is time for a new thread title, no?

5. BeachBunnie

User deleted

QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 2/6/2018, 06:27 PM) 

Exactly. We're lovers not fighters.

But I guess it is time for a new thread title, no?

Yep, just noticed that too. Any suggestions? I don’t watch her enough to have a feel for a new one.

6. PillPoppinSkank
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I like her too much to come up with something clever. :lol:

7. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Hmmm, maybe incorporate the “swipe up” thing in the title?

Something about Bachelor recaps & Target Hauls?

I do watch her stuff, I like seeing the kids n food ideas but she does do a lot of what I just mentioned 😜

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Sorry, was just a suggestion. :(

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Gossipy, we appreciate the suggestion. Admins/mods have previously considered whether there would be any benefit to having separate threads for raving vs trashing. But we felt that these threads are intended for discussion and gossip, positive, negative or neutral. My suggestion is to keep joining in the fray and adding your two cents. I get that it can get irritating at times to read positive things about those you dislike and negative about something you may like so if it gets to be too much, do what I do and skip over those posts for a while :lol:

10. BeachBunnie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Gossipy @ 2/6/2018, 06:38 PM) 

Sorry, was just a suggestion. :(

Absolutely nothing to be sorry for!! :thumbs-up:

11. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 2/7/2018, 12:35 AM) 
    Hmmm, maybe incorporate the “swipe up” thing in the title?

Something about Bachelor recaps & Target Hauls?

I do watch her stuff, I like seeing the kids n food ideas but she does do a lot of what I just mentioned 😜

The Bachelor Recaps and Target Hauls idea is great!

12. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Swipe Up! For More Target Hauls & Bachelor Recaps!

13. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=60547983

897 replies since 26/6/2017, 16:36   122365 views