Paige Minear The Pink Clutch

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Paige also calls Winter Park, FL her hometown and it’s not. Someone asked her one time and she said it’s actually where she went to college, not where she grew up. Well, Rollins College is in Winter Park and I believe she went to UCF. Huuuuuuge difference. Winter Park is beautiful and very expensive. Trying to pass it off as your hometown is ridiculous. I wonder where she is ACTUALLY from?

2.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think she is from a small town somewhere in the vicinity of Palm Beach, but world’s away from Palm Beach. Her husband is from Jupiter.

3. popsugarlikejen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

She is without makeup on Instastories
    OMG!!!!!’nn

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Haha!I thought the same thing! She straight up looks like a man! 😬 Also, she is 40 Orin her early forties? If so, holy shit. 🤣🤣

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t think she has turned 50. She does not appear to be interested in any sort of exercise.

6.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    That is Manky level ....

7.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I really wanted to get in some snark but I can’t do it. It just seems wrong with her husband being ill. I still don’t know what to make of her. She looks like 2 different people sometimes.

8.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Why does she see Jesus in a Jeep?

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (DirtyMartini @ 27/8/2019, 17:40) 
    Why does she see Jesus in a Jeep?

Jesus drives a yellow Jeep don’t you know?? 🙄. She is legit looney tunes.

And I truly feel for her poor husband and kids with this cancer situation and multiple hospital stays, really hope he makes a full recovery. But the way she trots out forced pictures and posts for sympathy/head pats is truly vile. The way she makes EVERY single situation, even her husband’s cancer, about how it affects HER is beyond disgusting.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok thank you. I agree. I posted something similar and then deleted it when nobody responded for a couple days b/c I thought maybe I was being too harsh with their current situation. But I completely agree!!!!

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sounds like lawyer is one sick puppy. And Marla keeps buying, buying, buying. She ordered multiple sweat shirts for visiting him in the hospital! What? She needs to face it, his earning years may be dwindling. And even if not, give the guy a break from the stress of juggling expenses! He seems like a nice man.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poor Paige, Lawyer is still very very sick and in the hospital, for weeks now. He has had a lot of serious setbacks and I truly hope he makes it through and is able to go home soon. Especially for his kids. And even for Paige, because she will never be able to survive on her own without him as he is the only adult in the relationship.

But what I can’t get past is how Paige still is making everything about how it is affecting her, which is beond vile. I do think she’s finally shocked into the reality of how serious his illness has been. But she didn’t seem to have a care in the world as she’s been flitting around unnecessarily for the last year pretending to be an influencer. She should have been home enjoying the time she had with a more healthy Lawyer, she might never get that chance again.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even with good insurance, their copays are going to sink them. I hope their insurance has a maximum after which everything is covered. And how long will his employee continue sick pay? She needs to get a job STAT and quit her frivolous life style. Those poor children.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FormerFederalProsecutor @ 16/9/2019, 05:36) 
    Even with good insurance, their copays are going to sink them. I hope their insurance has a maximum after which everything is covered. And how long will his employee continue sick pay? She needs to get a job STAT and quit her frivolous life style. Those poor children.

Hopefully they have decent insurance. Our max out of pocket is $15k. That’s a lot but the year I had a $70k surgery and hospital stay it was the best of a bad situation.

15. Gov’t Cheese & Peanut Butter
        +3   Like  

User deleted

My thoughts and prayers go out to the husband, but I hope it is also a wake up call for their family. They are all grossly overweight, and they eat processed crap. Hopefully they will all start making healthier choices as a result of this.

1586 replies since 5/10/2017, 01:28   266287 views