Swipe Up! For More Target Hauls & Bachelor Recaps!

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does Instagram allow links in posts now? I thought that was the reason behind all the LiktoknLkewktiki whatever the F that site is.

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think you can only link in stories and only if you have a certain number of followers

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's also irritating when the links are not even pictured in the post... it's like saying: "my item is too cheap or too old but here is something similar that will actually provide me a commission. Buy it anyway!"

4. Mumbles McBabyHands

User deleted

So does what's the story on Louie's Mom? I saw something in the comments of a pic she posted of him and Addy the other day where it was mentioned that Dan raised him alone with his parents help? What happened to the Mother? Anyone know?

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (joli139 @ 20/2/2018, 17:47) 
    It's also irritating when the links are not even pictured in the post... it's like saying: "my item is too cheap or too old but here is something similar that will actually provide me a commission. Buy it anyway!"

I know ! Like she is doing us some big favor by linking a striped shirt 😂

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 2/20/2018, 06:08 PM) 
    So does what's the story on Louie's Mom? I saw something in the comments of a pic she posted of him and Addy the other day where it was mentioned that Dan raised him alone with his parents help? What happened to the Mother? Anyone know?

I am not sure if she is not in the picture at all or is no longer with us. Dan was also engaged to someone before but I don't think it was the mom.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    At the beginning of her skin care video does she have the tag hanging off the back of her top? I'm just so skeptical with these fashion bloggers and think they all just sell or return the things they buy after linking them.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It does. Someone mentioned it in the comments and she said “I realized it while I was editing”.

Mmmmhmmmm. Or as you were shoving it back in the bag to Nordstrom after the IG story of “you can get it cheaper at Macy’s but you really should just get it from Nordstrom, just call them to price adjust because who doesn’t have all the time in the world for that? Swipe up for my Nordstrom affiliate link *not sponsored by Macy’s*”

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow that is shady. If you find it cheaper why not just buy it from them. She literally wants you to only buy from Nordstrom for obvious reasons. I've completely stopped shopping there because of them buying people out. I'm so fed up with having Nordstrom crap pushed in my face not because it's a great deal and worth the quality but because they get their payment. Why should I shop there to fund them paying out to these people. I bet half the crap she buys she would never get if she wasn't paying for it with a gift card. Buy-link-return-buy. Just the cycle everyone is going through in my mind.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    An old haul video of hers popped up on my feed yesterday so I watched it. I’ve been watching her to close to 10 years and she used to be my favorite. We are a similar age and worked in similar fields and no one else on YT then posted business attire so I enjoyed watching her even if our styles aren’t the same.

But I can’t even remember the last time I watched a video of hers now. For the most part her entire persona is sponsored or C/O or PR gifts that I just can’t get excited about. I really miss that about “influencers”, when I watched them because they were real people buying real products and telling you what they trusted. I would buy so much stuff because someone I liked recommended it and they were usually right. Now I feel like they’re just telling me that for the kick backs. “This is the most amazing face moisturizer! I got it for free and I already showed on my IG stored the CUTEST PR package that they just sent me full of free back ups but I would totally buy it if I had to shell out my own money, swipe up for the link!”. Right. I’m just not that trusting anymore and it’s frustrating and sad. I get that this is her hustle and more power to her for helping provide for her family but it just doesn’t feel real anymore. And I honestly don’t want to support anyone doing that.

Just my two cents :)

11. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

My gripe is that all of these women show the same exact things as each other. They are all just clones!

12. PillPoppinSkank
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Addie is getting so much hair!:6792:

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She addressed the fundraising for Addison’s treatment on her blog...
    http://michele1218.blogspot.com/2018/02/al...-event.html?m=1

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I like Michelle but I’m sorry, it’s not appropriate to have a fundraiser when you know you have no out of pocket expenses... especially when you’re on social media showing off your new Chloe backpack and Chanel tote. That’s more than $6,000 in just those 2 new bags. They should have politely declined or done the fundraiser for needier families.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (joli139 @ 3/2/2018, 12:19 PM) 
    I like Michelle but I’m sorry, it’s not appropriate to have a fundraiser when you know you have no out of pocket expenses... especially when you’re on social media showing off your new Chloe backpack and Chanel tote. That’s more than $6,000 in just those 2 new bags. They should have politely declined or done the fundraiser for needier families.

I agree, that is tacky AF. ZERO out of pocket expenses? Dan must have damn good insurance to not even have a co-pay.

She's just going to hold onto that money like the greedy moocher she is. People will forget she promised to pass it on, and then Addy will have "expenses" like going to Disney World.

889 replies since 7/2/2018, 01:23   89591 views