Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    When you’re done cleaning your toilets with a rag, bare hands and a non-disinfectant....post here. Please wash your hands first though!

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just changed a sick toddlers diaper, probably less germ ridden than her toilet. So there's that..

3.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Our 3 litter boxes are probably less germ ridden than her toilet.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Alright, Nosy Nellie!!! Your title suggestion is hilarious and oh-so-PERFECT!!! Woot to Snackin&Snarkin for reminding everyone of Nellie’s gem!!
    :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

Omgosh, anyone else feeling that ‘80’s twinge of nostalgia?! I probably shared the In Living Color (or maybe Colour) song “Cult of Personality” originally when I went into a fit of laughter over Nellie’s knockout nomenclature, so this time I’m offering the first to pop to mind...[drum roll, please]...Depeche Mode’s “Personal Jesus!!!

And from the eighty million covers of it, I offer the covers by two famous men in black:

(Omgosh, REM’s classic “Losing My Religion” comes to mind as CCG cleans that toilet. It even begins with the sounds of the [toilet] water prior to a real natural disaster...I bet all of this takes place in his secret closet.)

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nightshade SugarPuff @ 4/8/2018, 01:19 PM) 
    Alright, Nosy Nellie!!! Your title suggestion is hilarious and oh-so-PERFECT!!! Woot to Snackin&Snarkin for reminding everyone of Nellie’s gem!!
    :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

Omgosh, anyone else feeling that ‘80’s twinge of nostalgia?! I probably shared the In Living Color (or maybe Colour) song “Cult of Personality” originally when I went into a fit of laughter over Nellie’s knockout nomenclature, so this time I’m offering the first to pop to mind...[drum roll, please]...Depeche Mode’s “Personal Jesus!!!

Nightshade, you are girl after my own heart with those musical selections! You could host Sirius XM's DarkWave with those!

I'm still completely flabbergasted by the whole toilet seat changing/cleaning thing. Really, she should have had some sort of gloves on to change the seat as well as to clean. And then touches/scratches her nose a million times. :5153:

Also, wouldn't having the round seat on the oval toilet expose more of your posterior/legs to the actual toilet itself since it's not covered properly by the seat?

But of course Marie "doesn't care" (her own words) if her guests are uncomfortable in her home.

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Marie only knew she can order the right one on Wal-Mart's website and have it delivered. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now I'll be singing Depeche Mode all day... thanks Nightshade! ;)

She gives women a bad name with her "ain't no man here" garbage and then realizes shes wrong and it's all "meh, I don't care"

And these women who are proud of her, for shame!

There was one comment from someone who sent her a pic of something that reminded her of Crafty. I think it's cute these ladies think "maybe it'll be MY comment that gets her to respond" I'd like to see their crash and burn when they are ignored like everyone else.

QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 8/4/2018, 19:59) 
    If Marie only knew she can order the right one on Wal-Mart's website and have it delivered. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

Or order it and pick it up at the store. Shes already there picking up 15 bags of junk

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Without going back a zillion pages to review the subject, wasn’t CCG the one doing a lot of bullying not so long ago?? I noted in one of the comments, her stans were accusing the staff here in the bakery of being adult bullies. Well, we do have our moments, but geeze Louise....if CCG had not been out dogging other YouTubers, among a few of her sins, we’d keep quiet. But since she saw fit to attack others, like her, who are just trying to run a YouTube channel, she is just reaping what she sowed. So I say to CCG, if it bothers you so much to feel bullied, just remember that the next time you go after a fellow YouTuber for no good reason other than petty jealousy or insecurity. And when you decide to lie about your situation to your subbies, why not be truthful for a change. It makes it a lot easier when you don’t have to always cover your tracks. :nervous:

9. eclecticmania
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Grammylikescake! @ 4/8/2018, 08:07 PM) 
    Without going back a zillion pages to review the subject, wasn’t CCG the one doing a lot of bullying not so long ago?? I noted in one of the comments, her stans were accusing the staff here in the bakery of being adult bullies. Well, we do have our moments, but geeze Louise....if CCG had not been out dogging other YouTubers, among a few of her sins, we’d keep quiet. But since she saw fit to attack others, like her, who are just trying to run a YouTube channel, she is just reaping what she sowed. So I say to CCG, if it bothers you so much to feel bullied, just remember that the next time you go after a fellow YouTuber for no good reason other than petty jealousy or insecurity. And when you decide to lie about your situation to your subbies, why not be truthful for a change. It makes it a lot easier when you don’t have to always cover your tracks. :nervous:

I see on yt there is more attacking of yt'ers.......kisforkaren made a video recent, like in last couple of weeks about being attacked.......again. Now, we know for a fact in the past ccg attacked her and others......... this type of behaviour goes beyond jealousy. Someone has a few screws loose to attack fellow yt'ers. I really mean it.....that is not jealousy. That is deep, psychological issues driving that kind of behavior. Now, I do not know who is out there attacking other yt'ers again, but that is just weird someone would do that. There are lots of viewers to go around. Yt'ers have no need to attack others to further their channel.
    Additionally, it is not only psychological issues driving this, it is also scamming to do so, purposeful scamming. There is a delusion that if I go out and attack so and so that means there will be more followers for me. Um, no it does not 'werk' that way. It just means you are a scammer; and have psychological issues. This also goes for making several comments on your own channel, every time you post a video.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 8/4/2018, 19:37) 
    Nightshade, you are girl after my own heart with those musical selections! You could host Sirius XM's DarkWave with those!

❤️ Spending my formative teenage years in the ‘80s dramatically affected how I interpret the world, especially organized religion (which I’m attempting to reconcile). These images are somewhat like what I produce in my home art studio and the mood of many photo assignments I would accept. Even my dissertation deeply pulled from literary works critical of religion...the whole proverbial 9 yards. Family dynamics regarding the church played a large part, of course. (Plus, I come from a large number of politicians from both parties, and I hate liars.) Too much hypocrisy fueled me on.

I don’t see any passion for anything in Marie, not even her crafts. I bought into her lies. I want nothing more for Marie than to figure out just what does she believe in, not what she fancies she’d like to be seen as. And for Heaven’s sake, she needs to stop scamming and do something about her job besides sitting idly and bitching about it. Marie, gurl, drop the yoke of victimhood and actually do something with your life that fulfills you and doesn’t harm others or their wallets. Stop procrastinating; stop pretending. You’re only fooling yourself. People who hate you wouldn’t try to give you “come to Jesus moments.” If we hated you, we wouldn’t fucking care to talk about you. I meant every word I wrote to your daughter. I want you to read it again, then really think about just who Marie/CCG is. You have some very lonely people who attached themselves to you. I know you didn’t plan it to get that serious, but because of the comments from most of your fake accounts, it has. Figure it out; stop trying to escape it. You’ll be happier if you just face where you have ended up and just where you want to proceed from here. PM me if you need me to forward it back to you via the Bakery.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Grammylikescake! @ 4/8/2018, 02:07 PM) 

Yes, & I believe there's a list under the CCG Fake Names thread of the people the Bakery knew for sure that either she or her mother had harassed using one of their fake names. Although apparently during Snotfest 2017, Marie said that she didn't know about the harassment & that it must have been her mother.

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The list is missing so many current false names. They are too easy for users to change, so Moira and Marie change many and reuse many. They are not all new accounts, either. This scamming has been going on a long time. I definitely encourage other Bakers to add more after careful study. That’s why we had a hard time helping Karen and others at a later point when CCG and Moira were bullying her yet again. :(

QUOTE (NosyNellie @ 8/4/2018, 20:01) 
    Now I'll be singing Depeche Mode all day... thanks Nightshade

You’re welcome, Nellie. 😉 :hearty-laugh:

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see on yt there is more attacking of yt'ers.......kisforkaren made a video recent, like in last couple of weeks about being attacked.......again. Now, we know for a fact in the past ccg attacked her and others......... this type of behaviour goes beyond jealousy. Someone has a few screws loose to attack fellow yt'ers. I really mean it.....that is not jealousy. That is deep, psychological issues driving that kind of behavior. Now, I do not know who is out there attacking other yt'ers again, but that is just weird someone would do that. There are lots of viewers to go around. Yt'ers have no need to attack others to further their channel.
    Additionally, it is not only psychological issues driving this, it is also scamming to do so, purposeful scamming. There is a delusion that if I go out and attack so and so that means there will be more followers for me. Um, no it does not 'werk' that way. It just means you are a scammer; and have psychological issues. This also goes for making several comments on your own channel, every time you post a video.

I saw K for Karen mention that & watched a little of the video. Wasn't it around this time last year that smaller YouTubers were being harassed?

Agreed,someone would have to have deep-seated psychological issues to continue this sort of thing. I can't understand that sort of delusional thinking. It often takes years of hard work & decent content to get YouTube viewers. Harassment of other channels accomplishes nothing.

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep. She and her mother are trying to demoralize these other ladies and keep their YT incomes low with all the dislikes. Hateful, spiteful behavior for no reason!!!! 👺👹☠️

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ❤️ Spending my formative teenage years in the ‘80s dramatically affected how I interpret the world, especially organized religion (which I’m attempting to reconcile). These images are somewhat like what I produce in my home art studio and the mood of many photo assignments I would accept. Even my dissertation deeply pulled from literary works critical of religion...the whole proverbial 9 yards. Family dynamics regarding the church played a large part, of course. (Plus, I come from a large number of politicians from both parties, and I hate liars.) Too much hypocrisy fueled me on.

I also spent my formative teen years in the 80s. Grew up with very strict, albeit liberal, parents. I discovered alternative music & art when I arrived at college & went a little crazy. I spent quite a few years wearing black eyeliner & listening to Bauhaus & The Cure. ;)

I don’t see any passion for anything in Marie, not even her crafts. I bought into her lies. I want nothing more for Marie than to figure out just what does she believe in, not what she fancies she’d like to be seen as. And for Heaven’s sake, she needs to stop scamming and do something about her job besides sitting idly and bitching about it. Marie, gurl, drop the yoke of victimhood and actually do something with your life that fulfills you and doesn’t harm others or their wallets. Stop procrastinating; stop pretending. You’re only fooling yourself. People who hate you wouldn’t try to give you “come to Jesus moments.” If we hated you, we wouldn’t fucking care to talk about you. I meant every word I wrote to your daughter. I want you to read it again, then really think about just who Marie/CCG is. You have some very lonely people who attached themselves to you. I know you didn’t plan it to get that serious, but because of the comments from most of your fake accounts, it has. Figure it out; stop trying to escape it. You’ll be happier if you just face where you have ended up and just where you want to proceed from here. PM me if you need me to forward it back to you via the Bakery.

I hope she reads this & listens to you, Nightshade. Maybe moving once her daughter heads to college would be a good thing for her. It would be good for her to shut down all social media and do some serious soul searching. At 36 she has a lot of life left to live. Does she really want to spend it alone, in the dark, still cackling over old tv shows with Instagram strangers?

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71866 views