Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 19/5/2018, 04:06) 
    I tuned in a little late, but she’s live on Instagram right now.

Someone asked in her live if she works remotely and she said that yes, she's working remotely from home again and just occasionally goes in to the office.

Well, isn't that just so convenient for you, Marie? Makes it so much easier for your pretend "werk". :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 19/5/2018, 04:13) 
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 19/5/2018, 04:06) 
    I tuned in a little late, but she’s live on Instagram right now.

Someone asked in her live if she works remotely and she said that yes, she's working remotely from home again and just occasionally goes in to the office.

Well, isn't that just so convenient for you, Marie? Makes it so much easier for your pretend "werk". :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

I thought the same thing! Except next week she allegedly has to work in the office all week....that will be her excuse for not getting her M-W-F videos up. Or getting that long-awaited planner video up. Or the SIY she had planned. So she’ll put up another DT haul full of stuff she’s already bought. Again.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Reading the comments of that latest video she threw together...it is easy to see how her fans are so easily duped and are enchanted with Marie’s half-a$$ed videos. One of them actually said she was in middle school. Many of the responses are just like the things middle schoolers say. So of course, they adore Marie and “want to be just like her” when they grow up.

How many times can she explain why today’s video was so lackluster? Just busy as a little bee, aren’t ya?? Those parent cheer get togethers really take it out of you, don’t they? You make it sound like they meet 3 times a week, which I highly doubt. She knows she has made promises she can’t or won’t keep so she is already making excuses that will take her into next week. That’s okay, Marie. Your subbies will understand. Their middle school day is busy, busy, too. And they LUV you and think about you all day. They get excited thinking about your next video. You can serve them crap and call it ice cream and they will still adore you. Especially if you load up the comment section with lavish praise. You and momma need to get busy commenting before the natives get too restless. :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    In bed waiting for my house ghost to undress me

Status
    Anonymous
    just tuned into the live and she's talking about her daughters relationships and showing pictures of her daughter and friends. what happened to protecting her daughters privacy?

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ok so someone asked her what her(marie's) name was but she and her followers thought she was asking for her daughters name and everyone jumped down that lady's throat. Marie goes on to explain why she doesnt give her daughters name because of "the women that dont like her". I'm sure she was referring to the bakery which of course no one here cares about her daughter but she tells everyone we do to make us look bad and make her seem more of a victim.

Marie- we dont like you because you scammed your followers and lied to them. you scammed youtube with your fake accounts to generate more views and you continue to like to your subscribers. there is a legit reason why we dont like you anymore. it's not "just because"

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Riocat @ 19/5/2018, 06:19) 
    ok so someone asked her what her(marie's) name was but she and her followers thought she was asking for her daughters name and everyone jumped down that lady's throat. Marie goes on to explain why she doesnt give her daughters name because of "the women that dont like her". I'm sure she was referring to the bakery which of course no one here cares about her daughter but she tells everyone we do to make us look bad and make her seem more of a victim.

Marie- we dont like you because you scammed your followers and lied to them. you scammed youtube with your fake accounts to generate more views and you continue to like to your subscribers. there is a legit reason why we dont like you anymore. it's not "just because"

Exactly. Also, she gave the world her daughter’s middle name in the live stream. Duh, Marie. Your longtime viewers have always known her first name because you always used it and showed it to us written down or in her room.

177249DF-4352-40D1-A729-8C6770FDBC154803D0B7-E987-4FB4-92D5-0C6F3B2D1F8D10D96B52-4472-4D3C-8714-3F6DC8E8C1FE

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    you guys....get this....i tuned back into her live as she was talking about why she polices the comments and is thinking about hiring someone to look through them for her so she doesnt ever have to see the negative ones. thats not the funny part tho. she goes on to say she would never troll anyone or say mean things about someone or judge someone publicly...but didnt her and her mom troll other youtubers like cheaplychic, couponto provide, and trish whoever? those youtubers even called them out on it or mentioned it didnt they? hypocrite.

of course no one can call her out on her live about it cuz we'd be blocked after attacked by her watchers so its totally one-sided.

hahaha totally unrelated but she just said her IQ was pretty high. yea ok marie. she's talking about how people constantly correct her on her DIYs but she's sorry she's not a genius.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You would think that a genius would know better than to decorate her cooking utensils with fingerpaint :crying:

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The “poor single mom” has extra money to hire Stans to police her comments from the meanies? She talks out of both sides of her mouth. Her mommy dearest will do it, but Marie will probably get Bernastan’s and Jaystan’s hopes up really high just so she can dash them. :enough-sign-smiley-emoticon:

Being her most ardent Stans, though, they will probably insist on paying Marie just for the opportunity!
    :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon:

Anyone else catch the alleged use of a DNA test to confirm paternity? Don’t know if I believe it. Sad, nonetheless.

If the boyfriend 2008 story is true, that’s incredibly devastating for his family. Two losses, heartbreaking.

Okay, Junior and the boyfriend is just messed up. I don’t know what a parent—other than my own—would do in Marie’s situation. Asshole guy 3 broke up with junior, yet the prick still dictates who she can and cannot see (namely nice guy 1). The kid is tormented by her heartache, yet she insists she loves Asshole guy 3. He is using that girl as a backup and getting off on being able to have her obey his commands. That’s setting the girl up for accepting a man’s role in a marriage/serious relationship is one of emotional and mental abuse. She doesn’t have a role model at home. Her mom has gone through 5-6 men in the kid’s life. I’m not knocking Marie over this. Between Marie and junior’s battle axe, leather face maternal grandmother, junior likely has no positive role models, though. A lot of the Stans are just idiots. Some sincerely tried to advise at least. I hope junior hasn’t done anything stupid that could make her feel like boy #3 owns her. (I’m leaving it vague on purpose.) She deserves better than to be a guy’s backup when things don’t go his way with other girls. No one of either gender deserves that. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What was the boyfriend 2008 story? I heard her talk briefly about her high school sweetheart and how he was with her while her brother had cancer. Then she talked about how her daughters father came about and how that happened.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Riocat:
    hahaha totally unrelated but she just said her IQ was pretty high. yea ok marie. she's talking about how people constantly correct her on her DIYs but she's sorry she's not a genius.

Dani:
    You would think that a genius would know better than to decorate her cooking utensils with fingerpaint :crying:

F3A5815C-6515-4395-BEC7-0C6914CFEFBE

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Riocat @ 19/5/2018, 09:46) 
    What was the boyfriend 2008 story? I heard her talk briefly about her high school sweetheart and how he was with her while her brother had cancer. Then she talked about how her daughters father came about and how that happened.

I missed what you saw. She had shared that her boyfriend from age 15 through end of junior year moved back to his city. While there, her old boyfriend’s twin brother was involved in a fatal accident. She said the death had pretty much taken her former boyfriend, too, because the loss was so trendous. She kept in touch with him as friends, and he loved junior so much. He tried to claim junior as his own, but she had not been with him in 6months prior to her pregnancy whereas she had with junior’s dad. She mentioned in passing that a DNA test had been done, so, wish as she may, old boyfriend was not the father of junior. In 2008, he had called her to tell her he was going on a boat with others in a local lake in his town. Some dumbass 16 y o kid sped through the “no wake” area where the old boyfriend and his pals were drifting without boat lights on. The kid’s speeding motor boat caused the forbidden wake, and her old boyfriend was knocked off and drown. Divers found one shoe before locating the body.

I didn’t catch how junior’s dad came into the picture.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yea that is a pretty devastating story. It might totally be true and for that its horrible she lost someone she was close to. Unfortunately since she’s lied so much in the past I have a hard time believing 100% her stories. Her story about juniors dad tho I believe most of it.

She said her and her HS sweetheart just broke up. This was when she was 18. She was at a friends house where she met juniors dad. She claims he was immediately obsessed with her🙄🙄🙄 but she wasnt really interested in him. A few days later(i think) she threw a party at her house and he was here. One thing led to another and that night junior was conceived. She said he was a nice guy but was never fully involved in juniors life.

She then went on a rant about her single mother status and how she didnt get help and had to pay full price for day care and did it all on her own etc. I dont have anything against one night stands, i think most of us have been there but i cant stand someone who’s angry at the world and thinks it owes her something because she decided not to use protection. She has no one to blame for her situation except herself. I wish we lived in a world where we could depend on an 18 yo guy to take responsibility for his actions but unfortunately in reality most guys are immature at that age and arent the most reliable people so its a little niave to think he would be totally supportive to marie and her kid. Especially with a guy she barely knew.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That whole speeding boat hitting a drifting boat with no lights on IS true. It's on an episode of Forensic Files. It happened in New York in 2002. The victim was 27.

What are the chances that the same exact freak accident happened to Marie's old boyfriend because I highly doubt the guy that died and the bf are the same person.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Leye Rolling @ 19/5/2018, 15:49) 
    That whole speeding boat hitting a drifting boat with no lights on IS true. It's on an episode of Forensic Files. It happened in New York in 2002. The victim was 27.

What are the chances that the same exact freak accident happened to Marie's old boyfriend because I highly doubt the guy that died and the bf are the same person.

How old was the boyfriend when they dated? I thought she said it happened in 2008?

I've been searching all morning looking for the "Bf" did that 27 year old guy have a twin brother die a few years before that?

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71863 views