Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If you (or anyone else) knows where she lived when this incident of the boating accident happened, it should be fairly easy to pull up a newspaper account of some kind of news coverage explaining the details. Marie has been known to be less than honest with details of her life. How easy is it to lift a cover story to add drama to her life? A way to explain the absence of this ex boyfriend, etc. If she is prone to doing this sort of thing to embellish her life story, what better way than to select a story from a TV show based on a real incident?

Anyhow, some of the armchair detectives need to get to work figuring this out. I bet there are bakers here who are up to and eager to do the job. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Sorry I posted before reading that she said the accident happened in 2008.
    As far as I know the man who died in the accident profiled on Forensic Files was a bit of a hometown hero because he was a race car driver. According to his obituary, he was born in Ithaca and raised in Ithaca. As much as she talks about conspiracy theories and such, I don't doubt that she's a true crime junkie like myself. That's why I immediately recognized the story.
    I did Google around for other boating accidents involving a teenaged perpetrator in 2008. A lot of accidents come up but either the victims don't fit the age bracket for someone who would have been between 25-27 in 2008 (assuming he was Marie's age-ish) or the accident(s) did not result in death. (Thank goodness!)
    I think she's lying, personally. It's just a way for Marie to keep her Stans coming back for more and she can keep playing her victim card. That way when we meanie-faced bakers call her out on her lies, she can play poor pitiful Cheap "my life is so tragic and these ladies pick on me for no reason" Crafty Girl.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 19/5/2018, 18:37) 
    QUOTE (Leye Rolling @ 19/5/2018, 15:49) 
    That whole speeding boat hitting a drifting boat with no lights on IS true. It's on an episode of Forensic Files. It happened in New York in 2002. The victim was 27.

What are the chances that the same exact freak accident happened to Marie's old boyfriend because I highly doubt the guy that died and the bf are the same person.

How old was the boyfriend when they dated? I thought she said it happened in 2008?

I've been searching all morning looking for the "Bf" did that 27 year old guy have a twin brother die a few years before that?

Yes, his twin, Cory, fell off the back of a pickup truck that was pulling a boat and somehow he became entangled in the rope or line that holds the boat to the truck’s back pull thing and died by asphyxiation.

Now, gurrrrrrls, if a body was dragging the asphalt, I don’t think the coroner would rule the cause of death as asphyxiation! Don’t know about that city, but everywhere else the asphalt is hard. Even a dirt road or a field is not soft enough to keep most entangled folks alive long enough. This isn’t like Indiana Jones where you can drag beneath the axel of a running truck by a rope or line (the leather whip). No body dragging along a road—where even the boat pull has its own wheels—will die from lack of oxygen.

Let’s try to make this type of death possible: If this is a “mud rider” truck or even an actual monster truck, what are the odds that the boat pull’s wheels would be replaced to match the height? (That’s not practical except for a practical joke!) Someone who fell would break his/her neck first, which is not death from lack of asphyxiation.

The only way this scenario may likely work is if we remove the truck, remove the road, remove the boat pull, remove the twin, remove pretty much everything then place the boat in the water, replace the twin’s location to the boat, add a force to knock the twin forward, place the rope or line in such a manner that the twin’s neck would fall into (or already have around his neck), keep the forward motion of what he fell from to provide a force to tighten the rope or line since water is buoyant, then have the vehicle in motion stop quickly enough and the twin have his head above the water as others, who jump into the water, futilely attempt to release the constriction (since reeling in the twin could break his neck because of his body weight combined with the force of the water and its hold on his assumedly thrashing appendages).

Boat pulls don’t need extra reinforcement of rope or lines (cables) unless the connection warrants jerry-rigging. Even then, most people would not have enough length loosely coiled around or dragging so that anything could get caught up in it, such a blown tire or very large road kill. Me thinks the only jerry-rigging that hast gone on is by Marie to her story.

5.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm calling bull on Marie! She just can't handle no guy ever wants her or anything to do with her. How sad to use other people's deaths for your lies! That's just down right sad!

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My grandfather owned a boat and was an avid fisherman. There was usually no slack in the tow line (which he usually used a chain) in which someone could be entangled. I don't know. I know freak accidents DO happen but I feel like she is actually "borrowing" someone else's tragedy.

ETA: Was Marie wearing one of those sunglasses filters when she was telling those whoppers??

7. crazycatlady
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Riocat @ 5/19/2018, 10:31 AM) 
    Yea that is a pretty devastating story. It might totally be true and for that its horrible she lost someone she was close to. Unfortunately since she’s lied so much in the past I have a hard time believing 100% her stories. Her story about juniors dad tho I believe most of it.

She said her and her HS sweetheart just broke up. This was when she was 18. She was at a friends house where she met juniors dad. She claims he was immediately obsessed with her🙄🙄🙄 but she wasnt really interested in him. A few days later(i think) she threw a party at her house and he was here. One thing led to another and that night junior was conceived. She said he was a nice guy but was never fully involved in juniors life.

She then went on a rant about her single mother status and how she didnt get help and had to pay full price for day care and did it all on her own etc. I dont have anything against one night stands, i think most of us have been there but i cant stand someone who’s angry at the world and thinks it owes her something because she decided not to use protection. She has no one to blame for her situation except herself. I wish we lived in a world where we could depend on an 18 yo guy to take responsibility for his actions but unfortunately in reality most guys are immature at that age and arent the most reliable people so its a little niave to think he would be totally supportive to marie and her kid. Especially with a guy she barely knew.

This bothers me because they are both equally at fault for that night. Marie didn't impregnate herself. Also holding 18 year old males to a different standard of responsibility than an 18 year old female is a major double standard. If he is old enough to father a child and consent legally to the act that can lead to fathering a child then he is equally responsible for the child. He is also as much to blame for not using protection (though I know a number of children who prove contraceptives are falliable). This a major sore point for me because my child's father who was 20 when I got pregnant was given the same damn cop out by so many people. "Well, what can you expect from a guy his age? You know they mature slower. Blah blah blah." I was 17 for crying out loud. I surely wasn't a shining beacon of responsibility and smart decisions but if I had up and left my child to be fully raised by someone else, people would be ready to sling insults at me.

I do hate Marie's poor single mom schtick though. She's not the first woman to be a single mom and she sure isn't the last.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look for two males by the names if Chris and Cory (or Cody) who attended high school in Carrolton, Texas, during at minimum the three years from the time Marie was 15 until her junior year. Remember that Marie has once said she is a year behind in grades due to her first language having been Portuguese.

Check boating accidental deaths in Lake Cherokee with the manslaughter victim being Chris. Don’t stay within the confines of the year 2008, the name Chris, or that particular lake in the area. Other key details: 1) a 16 y o male (juvenile status) driving his speedboat—through a “no wakes” zone on the lake—fast enough to tilt its front body upward—because he didn’t want to miss his curfew; 2) a still boat in the “no wakes” zone with “one of those arch things” and the boat lights are not turned on—at least two males onboard, Chris and [the victim’s best friend] the man who later is charged with manslaughter “just because the kid who hit their boat was a minor and they [Chris and best friend, owner of the hit boat] did not have their boat lights on”; 3) had Chris not remained seated then prior to impact “got up to tackle his standing friend to save the friend’s life,” Chris would have survived the accident as well; 4) just after the accident occurred, everyone was calling Marie to ask if Chris was on the boat or not despite a) Chis, whom Marie didn’t hear much from anymore, had called her “out of nowhere” to give her this “random piece of information”; b) the best friend did not die nor did anyone else [if others had been on the “party boat,” which wasn’t clear since she said he had called her to let her know he was going out boating that night with friends (plural), yet she never mentions anyone other than the best friend for the rest of the story]; 5) despite all these living people, no other way to find out if Chris was involved was through the random call to Marie because assumedly only Marie living on the other side of Texas will know the answer to either heighten or to quell their fears; 6) verification of Chris’ demise was one of his shoes being found, so divers were sent to drag the lake; 7) divers found Chris’ body; 8) Marie chose not to attend his funeral because she felt like she had resolved her grief over their relationship back after the twin Cory had died in the truck-pulling-a-boat accident, where Chris had suddenly been reduced to “an angry shell of his former self in denial at times of Cory’s death.”

The “either you are poor or else you are extremely rich” city from where the brothers moved from to Carrolton and to whence they returned [the end of Marie’s junior year when Chris left her for another girl or else after they graduated, which could have been a year ahead of Marie] is Longview, Texas. One of the viewers or Stans last night claimed to either be from or to live there and had mentioned the Lake of the Pines during Marie’s story when Longview was first mentioned, to which Marie replied nicely, “Hold on. I’ll get to the Cherokee Lake part in a minute.”

www.east-texas.com/east-texas-lakes.htm

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sweet Jesus, I've missed a lot. I need someone to reach out to the Mt. Everest ex and get his story on her. How are more people from her past not finding her and calling her out on YT?

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Found this....

http://lufkindailynews.com/article_2e2b1cc...62bbcf2249.html

11.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Leye Rolling @ 19/5/2018, 23:26) 
    My grandfather owned a boat and was an avid fisherman. There was usually no slack in the tow line (which he usually used a chain) in which someone could be entangled. I don't know. I know freak accidents DO happen but I feel like she is actually "borrowing" someone else's tragedy.

ETA: Was Marie wearing one of those sunglasses filters when she was telling those whoppers??

Thank you for the boating info from your grandfather’s experience. This helps a lot!!! 😎

No, she wasn’t wearing those faux sunglasses, but her eye did twitch when she told us she would share this story!

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    And also this...

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/278306...allen-carpenter

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SnackinandSnarkin posted:

and

GREAT FINDS!!!
    :thumbs-up:

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, I found that story earlier (but not that exact article) something about it was off. I'll have to find the article I found.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll have to look later but I don't know if this Chris and Marie ever went to the same high school together.

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71865 views