Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    I know freak accidents DO happen but I feel like she is actually "borrowing" someone else's tragedy.

With Marie this is a distinct possibility. We know she lies & embellishes stories frequently. Unless she she has pics of herself and this guy during their supposed time together then he might be just a former acquaintance or school mate. Given her track record it would not shock me one iota that she would appropriate someone else's story and insert herself in it for drama.

I DO feel sorry for Junior for multiple reasons. I wonder how she feels about her mother airing such personal details of her life on social media? To me that is waaayyy stepping over the line.

Also...Marie, I challenge you to point out a single incident of anyone at the Bakery EVER saying cruel & mean things about your daughter!! No one here wishes her ill. Like someone said previously, YOU Marie, are the object of our disgust and ire because of your scamming, lying ways. And to call us out for harassment when you and your grifter mother spent so much time harassing other YouTubers, is a huge joke. You're both pot & kettle, Crappy Girl. :18:

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Brother was struck by a vehicle and died.

www.raderfh.com/obituaries/Corey-Ar...#!/Obituary

www.kltv.com/story/11380942/twin-brothers-dedication

Yes, I can certainly see Marie writing herself into their life stories, whether she ever dated Chris or not. Lots of the brothers’ longtime male and female friends are currently on FB. They know the answers to the basic questions regarding Marie and her importance as Chris’ longtime GF; regarding Marie saying she was the only one everyone called for verification if Chris was on that boat after the fatal incident occurred (yet so many others survived on the party boat AND so many eye witnesses not on either boat witnessed the collision). No evidence yet that any one of those males on that boat, much less its owner, being charged with manslaughter for Chris’ death. The only arrest I have found thus far is for Corey, the twin, for public intoxication, and it shows up frequently in any search for either brother in any context. In the mugshot, Corey clearly had been in a fight that day, likely while under said intoxication.

I do find the resemblance between Chris and the actual father of her child quite striking, but they are definitely two different men. I sure hate to hear that later on IG last night Marie claimed he was only a one night stand whom she had sex with less than a year from when she last had unprotected sex with Chris. Chris spent enough time later around her daughter to wish the child was his, to “love [the child] so much.” Remember: All of this is occurring in cities approximately 144 miles apart from each other. The night of Chris’ death, Marie was in GA visiting her mother and made the drive to Longview, TX, “immediately.” I’m not questioning the lengthy alleged drives for any of these occasions, but I do think if he was back in the Carrolton and surrounding areas, it was for more than just to visit her daughter. If Marie had moved on after visiting Chris after Corey’s death (visiting Chris at the urging of her friends via FB, she says), are we to assume that up until 2008, Chris, a firefighter (generally on call when not on duty has always been my understanding of the job), was driving approximately 144 miles for a booty call? Look at his photo in those links Snackin’ posted: He’s way too built and good looking to have to even leave his home for some action. Seriously, he could probably call any not desperate girl, and she would show up. Are we to believe the implication that intimacy with Marie is well worth hours of driving? Besides, Marie claims she had up to 5-6 previous relationships until Mt. Everest climbing ex-BF left. I’ve been assuming Marie meant one relationship at a time.

:10:

If Corey was struck by a vehicle as his cause of death, he certainly did not die of asphyxiation.

Edited by Nightshade SugarPuff - 5/19/2018, 11:55 PM

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Marie chose not to attend his funeral because she felt like she had resolved her grief over their relationship

Typical Crafty Girl selfishness! SHE doesn't attend the funeral because SHE had resolved HER grief bout him long before his death??!! What about being there for his family to offer support & condolences? Especially since they were supposedly close enough that he hoped Junior was his child and adored Junior?!

Not sure if I'm allowed to mention this here so mods feel free to remove it but I noticed that certain members of Marie's family left condolences on the former HS BF's obituary but not a peep from Marie herself.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 20/5/2018, 03:21) 
    Not sure if I'm allowed to mention this here so mods feel free to remove it but I noticed that certain members of Marie's family left condolences on the former HS BF's obituary but not a peep from Marie herself.

Should be fine since we are not identifying them by name. Did you notice the spelling variation of another “Karen Manning,” though mommy dearest signed several down under her actual name? Time stamps are the same for every date. This may be the woman from whom Marie’s mom got her inspiration for her favorite alias. By altering the spelling, she’s less likely to cross paths with the real deal.

Could be Chris was actually Marie’s brother’s friend, and she had a major crush on him. If so, in her mind then as now, Chris would have made the perfect man for her. She may simply have made the fantasy a “reality” in the story she wove for her Stans.

She needs to stay away from a Ouija board. Sometimes the dead can speak up for themselves again...perhaps. Best not risk it, Marie.

Confirmed both twins attended Carrolton HS through one of their 36 y o former high school friends who is a professional up North. Both she and her husband are among the ones to whom I have referred that they have up to date contact info via every possible manner.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ugh, Creekview High School, not Carrollton High School. Marie has told us several times she attended Creekview. Carrollton High School is a charter school, but it was built after all of these people would have graduated. Creekview HS opened in 1998 and its first graduating class was in 2001. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creekview_...rrollton,_Texas)

Marie is two years younger than the twins; her brother is two years older than she is. My numbers may be a bit off, but chances are Chris and Corey were friends with her family through her brother. Chris was 27 y o at time of death in 2008. The twins’ bday was 13 December, so they were on target to graduate at age 18 unless one of them was held back a year or two, Assuming no grade retentions, they would have graduated in 1999, two years prior to the first Creekview graduating class. Therefore, they and Marie’s brother attended a different high school than Marie did. Marie was a year behind in her grade level, so barring dropping out of school, Marie would have graduated in 2002 at the age of 19 from Creekview HS.

I’m not implying that they did not date from the time she was 15 through the end of her junior year when she was 18 y o. They simply did not attend the same high school. Creekview could have made a deal with the congested area high schools to serve the students, yet insist they graduate from one of the other schools, but this is not how the process normally works. Rather, a school that opens with a graduating class set for three years later will progressively hire more teachers as the students reach additional grade levels.

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here is a link that says Chris graduated from Newman Smith High School in Dallas. I looked it up and it is in Carrolton, TX:

http://txccarro.genealogyvillage.com/Peopl...Christopher.htm

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ETA: A good chance exists that Marie may be a high school drop out. She gave birth at the age of 19, which means she could still be a senior since she turned 20 later the same month she became a mother. ((ETA: Or the year after graduation)) Attending a non-accredited university, which is solely online and has near nonexistent prerequisites, would fit better for a high school drop out. She would be provided with an opportunity for skill acquisition so she could find work. She would have the benefit of being home with her baby while remotely attending school. If she worked rather than continue to live with her grandparents, she would likely not qualify for government assistance. Perhaps her grandparents threw her out. Had she stayed with them, she likely should have qualified for the federal assistance. Perhaps this is why she hates old women and cusses them from her car. Every old woman may be Marie’s grandmother in her mind. Who knows? As for lack of child support, she should have had the state step in and garnish any check the guy earned. Perhaps she did, but he chose not to work to earn a taxable income. Maybe this is why he turned to felonious crimes, which is stupid. (Maybe he’s just a dumbass lunkhead.) Fact is he legally retained rights for visitation because that DNA test proved he fathered a child from a one night stand. She could have sued him for nonpayment of child support, which might be one of the reasons he is a repeat offender (though I don’t think failure to pay child support is a felony) and a jailbird. He is in the wrong if he slacked at paying.

QUOTE (buckeyegirl @ 20/5/2018, 11:43) 
    Here is a link that says Chris graduated from Newman Smith High School in Dallas. I looked it up and it is in Carrolton, TX:

http://txccarro.genealogyvillage.com/Peopl...Christopher.htm

EXCELLENT FIND!
    :thumbs-up:

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    EATA: Based off Buckeye’s find, Chris was 26, not 27; therefore, as her source notes, he graduated in 2000 from another local school. Marie had her baby the year after she would have graduated high school, though she may have dropped out. Her brother is three years older than her, not two.

I’m glad I had added the caveat about my numbers possibly being off.

EATA: Edited Again to Add
    😴 🌙🛌

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    In bed waiting for my house ghost to undress me

Status
    Anonymous
    Man the one part of the live I missed turns out to be the hot topic and I’m totally confused. I’ve read the article about Chris’ accident and saw the obituary where moira commented. But are we trying to figure out if she really dated him or if she’s acting like she did because telling his story will get sympathy from her stans? What’s the verdict so far?

I may have missed that part but I was there to see Marie literally basking in the adoration of her stans commenting about how she’s such an amazing mother and such a good person and that she should be a motivational speaker. Of course marie would first say something that sounded self doubting or insecure and her stans would go wild with compliments and Marie would just be lapping it up. And somehow watching Marie was the one single thing that saved Jaystan’s marriage. What the hell kind of problems were they having for marie to be the solution? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: ECF1F797-F3C6-48B6-9358-2F34A676A0D6

And moiras comment! :crying: So she’s admitting that it was Marie who told her to make this fake account and write fake comments from it.DB6D436E-28E2-4DD2-A763-4CED9A0B601B
    Attached Image
    124FB166-5D45-4A5B-85C9-73EFED71EE5C

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she dated him. The Stans were just melting in their grief at her (and his family’s) loss. They then were thanking her for having the courage to share that very personal story of her life with them.

Moira’s comment up there is too funny. She and Marie love to say things to one another that have double meanings. They probably get a big laugh at playing the Stans for fools.

I don’t know how Marie saved Jaystan’s marriage, but whatever she did resulted in Jaystan’s husband waking her up to let her know Marie had gone live. He also gave her a new kitchen for Mother’s Day, which she plans to paint like Marie’s. I cannot imagine Marie being this capable at anything.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    In light of everything we know about Marie, I believe she is 100% inserting herself into the tragedy of these twins' lives and deaths. And the fact that she blatantly LIED about the twin's (Corey) cause of death tells me all I need to know. All you have to do is Google his name to see his cause of death.
    Great sleuthing, everyone!

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nightshade SugarPuff @ 5/20/2018, 12:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 20/5/2018, 03:21) 

Should be fine since we are not identifying them by name. Did you notice the spelling variation of another “Karen Manning,” though mommy dearest signed several down under her actual name? Time stamps are the same for every date. This may be the woman from whom Marie’s mom got her inspiration for her favorite alias. By altering the spelling, she’s less likely to cross paths with the real deal.

I didn't notice it, but went back & looked after you mentioned it, Nightshade. So close to Manning & just like Marie I would put nothing past Moira.

Could be Chris was actually Marie’s brother’s friend, and she had a major crush on him. If so, in her mind then as now, Chris would have made the perfect man for her. She may simply have made the fantasy a “reality” in the story she wove for her Stans.

Great theory & seems like something Marie would do. I don't believe for a minute that this guy was Marie's grand high school romance...except in her head.

She needs to stay away from a Ouija board. Sometimes the dead can speak up for themselves again...perhaps. Best not risk it, Marie.

Agreed. Although I could see Marie trying this for more views since she's so hard up for content these days :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

A good chance exists that Marie may be a high school drop out.

Unless Crappy Girl shares pics of herself in cap & gown at her actual graduation then I think this is likely to be the case.

I wonder if Marie's brother & sister-in-law know about her social media shenanigans? Didn't she do an Instagram live while at their house once?

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, she has done at least two IG lives there while watching the baby.

ETA: Using a Ouija board for content material!!! :crying:

EATA: We have seen the baby at least twice on IG live: once quickly on the B/W baby monitor and another briefly “in person.”

Edited by Nightshade SugarPuff - 5/20/2018, 06:38 PM

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Watching her just now on Instagram, I am wondering if she is actually missing a bunch of her molars on the lower right (looks like her left on screen) side? There seems to be a big gap there, and that might explain her strange-sounding speech when wearing her "retainer" (actually a partial denture)....

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snippet @ 5/20/2018, 10:06 PM) 
    Watching her just now on Instagram, I am wondering if she is actually missing a bunch of her molars on the lower right (looks like her left on screen) side? There seems to be a big gap there, and that might explain her strange-sounding speech when wearing her "retainer" (actually a partial denture)....

Paid very close attention to her mouth & teeth after you posted this, Snippet, & couldn't tell. Never paid close attention to them until tonight, Dentures or no dentures...her teeth are quite crooked. If she ever had braces (which I doubt), she should ask for her money back. Some of her side top teeth seem higher than the front middle teeth which braces would presumably move down to a more natural position.

In tonight's instastories: She's uploading a video...old "watch me putzing around town' footage from April that she filmed during her "vacation". Wants to copy Meghan Markle's makeup look. Says she's going to try eating less processed food but warns everyone that the video she's posting tomorrow shows her stopping at Krispy Kreme. Still worried about her spider bite.

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71767 views