Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So maybe she does sneak in here from time to time and she knows she gets royally dinged for her big announcements about eating better. Then she doesn’t. Some of us can remember what she says for longer than a nanosecond. When she talks about buying organic and healthy and then fills her pantry with canned ravioli or Knorr Veggie sides and then demos cooking supper out of a box or shows off filling Junior’s candy stash with junk, that is all the proof we need that she didn’t mean a word of it. It sounds good...noble even. But when you don’t do anything you claim you will, some of your viewers will tend to notice.

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Quite a lackluster DT haul. More footage just for ca$h. So she’s uploading a video from April where she just went on errands but not errands that resulted in purchases. Is she taking us along for her spray tan? To pump gas? To have her dog’s glands expressed? Maybe we will just be cruising around town, dancing in the car and almost killing pedestrians.

Even she doesn’t have a good excuse to upload it except to post as a Monday video. Why should we care to watch it if she doesn’t even deem it time worthy? Tut, tut!

Okay, she bought an ugly set of magnets “just because.” Isn’t this the chick who was poor mouthing and wanting her Stans to pony up cash? Good grief, Marie. 💸

854CCD72-0253-45C0-9E19-D0D1A9DEDD3D

Why, oh, why would someone buy THREE faux crushed velvet makeup bags when she hates “how velvet makes [her] itch”? Seriously? Oh, wait. That’s right. She clarified that she has a “makeup bag collection.” Well, I love plants, but you won’t see me with pots of poison ivy! 🙄 The thrill of the hunt for losing money.

3B66669E-AAA9-4CEA-8CB4-08BE498E63CE

B80C76B7-F4FB-4A42-A8A2-0CD4E4A3BA50

:nervous:
    D1BD3E06-1C55-4B84-8BBF-1EDB428204DD

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I stopped watching her, I just can't

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    In bed waiting for my house ghost to undress me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snippet @ 21/5/2018, 04:06) 
    Watching her just now on Instagram, I am wondering if she is actually missing a bunch of her molars on the lower right (looks like her left on screen) side? There seems to be a big gap there, and that might explain her strange-sounding speech when wearing her "retainer" (actually a partial denture)....

Ive noticed this too in some of her intastories but i thought i was just imagining things

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wondered myself why on earth someone would buy multiple versions of items....just because? She admits she does not like the way velvet feels. Makes a sour face to show how she feels. Buys a set of magnets that she freely admits don’t float her boat. But ya know? They might not ever carry them again. She has NO specific plans for the others she bought but she feels compelled to buy that “ugly set” any how. How dare she come back later to beg, wheedle and plead with her subbies to give her money when they can all point out countless purchases she made for no discernible reason — oh, except maybe her compulsion to shop and buy stuff. How many times have we heard her say she bought multiples of an item whether she liked it or not and even if she had no plan in mind for how to use it???

Marie gives all the indicators that she has a serious shopping addiction. Dollar Tree is her idea of heaven because she can feed the addiction and do it for “one dollar” multiplied many times. Every time she tosses an item in her basket, her heart races a little. Who among us has reasons to hit the various Dollar Tree stores multiple times in a week? Or shop for clothes online when we’ve seen what is already in her closet. The words “clothes horse” come to mind. LOL She needs some new shoes or blouses like we all need a third eye in the middle of our foreheads. But there is that unquenchable thirst to buy, buy, buy that drives her to shop. It is all about how she feels when she shops.

So her subbies daydream about her as they go about their day, huh? And pine away for her next video as they wait breathlessly for a “ride along with me” video that Marie admits is blah and boring. But it is the best she can do with her busy, busy life attending cheer parent meetings. 😏 She finds time to go for a jog. See how red her face is? No. I didn’t notice anything different except a zit or two. So now jogging makes her break out. Bwahaha.

As others have noted, sometimes you just have to stop watching because she just says such goofy things. I wonder where she gets her information about a lot of things but then I remember that she often asks her subbies what THEY think about something. Like she really cares. Instead of consulting a medical doctor about a suspected spider bite, she goes to her audience. Let’s take a poll, shall we?? I think the average age of her subbies is 13 or 14, given their comments so she might want to think about THAT before she takes their advice to the bank. Oh, and that might help explain the pitiful response to her Patreon campaign. They can’t spare much out of their allowance or baby sitting money. Better think of another money raising idea ‘cause so far, ain’t nobody jumping on the bandwagons you’ve floated.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    In bed waiting for my house ghost to undress me

Status
    Anonymous
    What is with her and not wanting to take herself or her dog or her daughter to get medical help? She’s like one of those people who think home remedies are the best thing to do and that the field of medicine is harmful. If that shit on her leg is actually cellulitis its not going to get better on its own.

And marie if you’re reading this- cellulitis is not what you think it is. I’m sure you read that word and thought it meant the fat dipples people have on their legs but it’s not, it’s a skin infection. Which would require antibiotics which is not something you can find at Sprouts.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Quite a lackluster DT haul. More footage just for ca$h. So she’s uploading a video from April where she just went on errands but not errands that resulted in purchases. Is she taking us along for her spray tan? To pump gas? To have her dog’s glands expressed? Maybe we will just be cruising around town, dancing in the car and almost killing pedestrians.

Even she doesn’t have a good excuse to upload it except to post as a Monday video. Why should we care to watch it if she doesn’t even deem it time worthy? Tut, tut!

She's really just phoning it in hardcore. Her content has been more than pitiful since the first of the year.

Okay, she bought an ugly set of magnets “just because.” Isn’t this the chick who was poor mouthing and wanting her Stans to pony up cash? Good grief, Marie.
    Why, oh, why would someone buy THREE faux crushed velvet makeup bags when she hates “how velvet makes [her] itch”? Seriously? Oh, wait. That’s right. She clarified that she has a “makeup bag collection.” Well, I love plants, but you won’t see me with pots of poison ivy! 🙄 The thrill of the hunt for losing money.

I think these have to be some of her most ridiculous purchases to date. Buying things she doesn't like just because it was there?! Other DT haulers just take pics of the things that they aren't interested in purchasing but think they're viewers would like to see. I've even heard a few say "I'd be poor if I bought every new thing I saw at DT".

Stalker_Stan

Wow! I certainly hope this is Marie or her mom, otherwise I'd be damned nervous if I were Crappy Girl. This post from StalkerStan sounds like a love letter...I find myself thinking of your videos when I'm out & about". What?!!

I stopped watching her, I just can't

Gofish, I totally understand. I couldn't finish her most recent video myself

Marie gives all the indicators that she has a serious shopping addiction. Dollar Tree is her idea of heaven because she can feed the addiction and do it for “one dollar” multiplied many times. Every time she tosses an item in her basket, her heart races a little. Who among us has reasons to hit the various Dollar Tree stores multiple times in a week?

Grammylikescake!, I agree. It's obvious that she gets a major high with every purchase.

Riocat, I too think it is odd that she never seems to want to take her daughter or herself to the Dr. Or take poor Loxie to the vet when she's injured. Maybe if she stopped spending so much damned money on useless crap from DT or things her daughter never even asked for like $300 backpacks or dozens of decorative pillows then maybe she'd have money for things like going to the doctor or vet.

In Friday's Instagram live feed she blamed her daughter for walking on her injured foot too soon and says she's now hobbling around on it. Just did a bunch of eye rolling & "teenagers these days" schtick but didn't seem to worry that her daughter has a permanent injury.

You're such a great mom, Marie. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    Just realized I typed they're instead of their above.

This is what happens when I'm running on almost zero sleep after a long road trip. 😜

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Junior is really into cheer. And having good, strong legs and feet is critical to be able to participate fully. So thinking logically (which apparently eludes Marie) getting her to a good orthopedic doctor for a full explanation and evaluation seems obvious. Still hobbling a few weeks later? Get back to the doctor for further evaluation. Teens walking too soon and disregarding the medical advice we expect. What about a 36 year old mom, Marie? What is your excuse for not being responsible and taking your daughter to the doctor? And please don’t try to say it is lack of insurance or money. We have watched you fritter away many dollars on crap you don’t need and often don’t really want. Try putting some in an emergency fund for times like this. Or better yet, sign up for insurance since apparently you have plenty of spare money to drop in the till at Dollar Tree, Nordstrom, Home Goods, SheIn, etc. You could teach your faithful fans a lot about what being a responsible adult is about.

And for the bakers, please don’t think this is a criticism of those without health insurance. I know there are many people who simply cannot afford it. They don’t have a spare dime and often have to make really hard choices. In CCG’s case, we do not fully understand all of her finances but we do know she can blow through some cash when she is on a buying spree. And she always seems to have the moola for a Dollar Tree haul. But when the dog hurts her leg or darling daughter sprains her ankle, she can’t seem to find the cash (or credit) to take either of them for appropriate medical care. Call me crazy but Something about that just does not seem right.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is free or low cost insurance for people that can't afford it. They just have to go to the market place to get their insurance.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 21/5/2018, 21:11) 
    There is free or low cost insurance for people that can't afford it. They just have to go to the market place to get their insurance.

Exactly, and if Marie had the genius level IQ that she claims to have, you'd think she'd have figured that out by now. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If Marie is employed by IBM or other major corporation, one would think that health insurance is surely part of her benefit package. Before my husband retired he had a good benefit package from a big corporation that included health insurance, 401k, company stock options, disability insurance, etc. His insurance was fully paid for and mine was deducted from his paycheck. Still very reasonable. So if she is employed by a biggie company in a professional position, it is hard for me to believe she does not have good health insurance. Maybe she just is distrustful of doctors??

But sometimes you have to suck it up, Buttercup, and go. When I was 41, I found a lump in my left breast. It scared me half to death but I got it checked out anyhow. It was a good thing I did because I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery, radiation and chemo. It was not fun and took the better part of the next 18 months to complete treatment. But I am here 28 years later and it is pretty certain that I would not be here had I chosen to ignore it or delay finding out what it was. So most of the time it is better to just face the music and find out what is going on. Hiding from the truth does not make it go away. 🤔

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Grammylikescake! @ 5/21/2018, 04:44 PM) 
    If Marie is employed by IBM or other major corporation, one would think that health insurance is surely part of her benefit package. Before my husband retired he had a good benefit package from a big corporation that included health insurance, 401k, company stock options, disability insurance, etc. His insurance was fully paid for and mine was deducted from his paycheck. Still very reasonable. So if she is employed by a biggie company in a professional position, it is hard for me to believe she does not have good health insurance. Maybe she just is distrustful of doctors??

But sometimes you have to suck it up, Buttercup, and go. When I was 41, I found a lump in my left breast. It scared me half to death but I got it checked out anyhow. It was a good thing I did because I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery, radiation and chemo. It was not fun and took the better part of the next 18 months to complete treatment. But I am here 28 years later and it is pretty certain that I would not be here had I chosen to ignore it or delay finding out what it was. So most of the time it is better to just face the music and find out what is going on. Hiding from the truth does not make it go away. 🤔

I'm so sorry that you went through that, Grammy, but am so glad you are cancer free! :hug:

I agree, Grammy. IF she is still working for IBM (or some other big corp.) then she should have decent insurance. However, I'm not entirely sure that she is. Someone posted here on the Bakery over a year ago her work details (available publicly) on her University of Phoenix Alumni profile. Also a blurb from somewhere and says something about Marie being a contract employee of MetLife. If she's a contract employee of IBM or wherever she may not receive the same benefits as a full-time, on-site employee.

It's possible that she has insurance but just doesn't trust doctors. Although, to not bring your child to a doctor and allow your child to potentially end up with a permanent or long term injury is mind boggling to me.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well, it is for sure there is a big problem if you continue to fritter money away on unnecessary stuff while your daughter continues to hobble from her injury. Clearly she thinks she has money to blow on junk (that she never uses except to make lame videos) at the expense of her daughter’s ankle.

I agree about her employment situation being vague enough that we can’t assume she has a benefits package. She might want us to think she has a high falootin’ position when in reality she is a working stiff like most people. Still, as pointed out earlier, she could sign up for insurance and considering how much money she spends on frivolous stuff (the Easter basket comes to mind), she could have insurance. But she has to keep up the illusion, doesn’t she?

So the saga goes on. Good sleuthing, bakers. :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi

15. eclecticmania
        +1   Like  

User deleted

So it's Monday. Is she not supposed to post today?

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71865 views