BritneyandBaby

« Older   Newer »

1. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

When you go over to ytmd to check in on B and see two new threads were made within days and you know it's not going to be about a Target haul.

giphy_11

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I was reading over there the other night. New bf, bf’s ex spilling a little tea, Britney threatening to sue for slander. I love the crazy!

3. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

Slander?
    I missed that.
    I need info. Everything.
    I read forever and still am not caught up.

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    His ex fiancé posted on ytmd that he was a serial cheater, she wouldn’t trust him around kids, a horrible horrible person, blah blah, but no exact details. She also commented something in the comments of Britney’s ig pic and Britney responded with threats to sue. Then turned off comments. It was enough to scare the ex away, at least the last time I was over there anyway.

5. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I saw what the ex posted but didn't know Britney threatened to sue.
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic
    What a dumb bitch.
    I can't believe I ever thought she might make it and be one of the good ones.
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/5/2018, 18:39) 
    I saw what the ex posted but didn't know Britney threatened to sue.
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic
    What a dumb bitch.
    I can't believe I ever thought she might make it and be one of the good ones.
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

I gave up on her when I found out she was friends with Leila.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I used to love watching her. I have heard that its speculated the real reason her and Ean split is that she got them into debt bad with her shopping

8. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I need to read more but I believe B padded her pockets with yt cash and planned to leave Ean while pretending everything was fine.
    I started to strongly side eye her when she got pregnant with Harlow.
    I feel so bad for Nolen.

9. Jammintooldies
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Im surprised that people are shocked she moved on so quick. She is a teen mom of 3 and shes not even 25 yet. She always seemed phony to me, life cant be rainbows and cupcakes all the time yet for her it seems to be. But she said that Harlow was a planned baby.. then how has she been mentally checked out since being pregnant w her? That doesnt make very much sense.. the way she makes it seem now in my opinion is that maybe Ean wasnt responsible w money and went out a lot w friends while she was pregnant.. idk i doubt we'll get a real answer from her.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She will be pregnant again by the new guy in 6 months

11. Jammintooldies
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Theres a video called "britneyandbaby receipts" explaining how britney actually pocketed the money she raised for the MDA foundation. The foundation is investigating and her fans are mad that she got her new furniture and apartment w money people donated to the foundation, she is only saying that she doesnt have to show proof 🙀 its other ppls money and she doesnt have to show proof??? Crazy. Did anyone else see the snapchat video she posted making fun of an overweight lady at target? She deleted it fast but it was her laughing saying ppl like "her" (the lady) shouldnt wear shorts bc shes too fat. That did it for me, how can she make fun of someone when she has a child w a disorder and who will probably be bullied and picked on bc of his condition.

12. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Oooh!! :woot:

13. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Looks like they locked the thread over there because two posters were going to contact a district attorney in B's town.
    :hearty-laugh:
    Time out!

14. MsLynda

User deleted

OY!

15. askeptichere
        +1   Like  

User deleted

The BritneyandBaby YTMD thread has been a huge shit show these past 2 weeks. Unless you read there every hour, you fall behind by hundreds of posts. She's posting the new BF intro video on Saturday, and I know she's going to contradict herself left and right. But she has her comments on approve and her twitter is locked, so no one will really be able to call her out.

448 replies since 12/5/2018, 17:16   115240 views