NotSoKetoKitty hkittyvlogs Pt2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I call BS on her. I’m fairly small. I had a 10# 8oz baby and only gained 21#. I worked out and ate somewhat clean my whole pregnancy. Stop blaming big babies on you stuffing your face

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm 5'3 and had all 8-10 pounders. They say the baby's birth weight/length comes from the father's birth weight/length. I thought, I was golden.. my 6'5 husband was 4lbs, but he was also 6 weeks early.. I was Blindsided! Not sure why I didn't guesstimate a bigger baby.

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The blue dress with the thin gold belt was a most definitely 👎

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Something just is not right with Melissa. Emmy's hair in the beginning of this July 11th vlog looks like it hasn't been touched in days, the girls are sitting around in pajamas all day, while melissa 'studies' on the couch aka talks to the camera forever, streaming shows and napping. Then she spends like 10 mins explaining boring uniforms to us. Cut to dinner and the girls have gone from pajamas to bathing suits bc they are going to sea world to swim, come home the girls are back in pajamas and Emmy's hair has not been touched or anything!

I'm sorry, Melissa is just too lazy to take care of her kids properly and teach them how to care for themselves. All of her kids need to have BATHS after being outside in the hot, in the chlorine water, and all that sunscreen on. Their hair needs to be washed out and moisturized after being in that water. Ugh it makes me so mad to see adults not take care of kids hygiene and teaching them better. When they get older how will they know? It's your JOB as a parent to do these things. If you don't want to do it, then don't have kids. Its just disgusting. Melissa is just disgusting in general with how she wipes her nose and eyes and mouth CONSTANTLY all day even while cooking. If you pay attention she went from July 4th - at least 10th without washing her hair because she straightened it july 4th for the gender reveal then she had to work on the 10th so im assuming she washed it then. That is just too long. If she neglects her own self its not surprising she neglects the kids hygiene. It just makes me sad that she's not teaching them better.

When I was Emmy's age and younger our mom had already taught us that when we get up in the morning we eat, bathe, brush teeth and put on clothes for the day then we can play. As for hair, by the time I was Emmy's age with her hair type I could do basic care for my hair to make it look presentable on my own. It is just wrong how Melissa lets these things fall by the wayside. I just hope her kids don't get teased on account of her being so neglectful of teaching them proper hygiene and habits.

*** oh and AGAIN she has them in the car in wet bathing suits coming back from sea world. That car and whole house must smell vile.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After the beach my kids change in the car out of their wet suits. It’s not hard.

I hold up a towel so they have privacy.

Also those kids will start getting picked on for poor hygiene if Emmy isn’t already.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SleepyMama @ 13/7/2019, 17:05) 
    After the beach my kids change in the car out of their wet suits. It’s not hard.

I hold up a towel so they have privacy.

Also those kids will start getting picked on for poor hygiene if Emmy isn’t already.

She could at the very least get them little bathrobes. It's nasty. Also here we have towels with elastic so kids can put them on and change while the elastic keeps the towels wrapped around their bodies. It's not rocket science. Have the decency to have them wear panties and a summer dress or shorts after swimming especially since they were there late. The water must have been full of God knows what. She is so insanely clueless

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I believe the girls go for days without a bath. Emmy and Maddie are old enough to do it themselves. Autumn would need some assistance, but she is too lazy for that. She had time to "study" though and watch her shows. It is sick how she care for her kids. She has no business having another. It is also a shame how she studies. If you have kids and you are in school, you wait until they go to bed. Worst case scenario, she does it during quiet time. Thats what my Mom did and what people I know do. I have said it before also, it is a shame that she does NOTHING with her kids in or outside the home unless it is to her benefit (shop or go to a place she wants to go).

Also, what would she do without Andres? What is wrong with her. She can't do anything without him and dumps on him.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Melissa doesn’t work more than 1 shift at a time because she’d be too tired. What does she think Andres does? He manages to work shift work on top of the bulk of the housework and getting the girls up and to school every morning. She doesn’t think anyone watching is up every day at 5:00am and putting in long hours at a full time job on top of raising kids? It’s so off putting to hear the constant complaining.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tonight’s vlog is her constantly babbling about studying for her test. Since Andres has to work she thought about calling Nin to watch the kids so she can test. WTF she can’t seem to do anything without the help of others. I’m mean seriously her kids go to bed early as shit so why doesn’t she do it when the kids go to bed? She talks about how she is constantly studying but I would bet my life when she is “studying” she’s really watching her shows.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Not sure how she can be so tired, other than lugging around 300#. The only exercise she gets is moving her mouth, either eating or complaining.😜

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mmsucks2018 @ 14/7/2019, 04:53) 
    Tonight’s vlog is her constantly babbling about studying for her test. Since Andres has to work she thought about calling Nin to watch the kids so she can test. WTF she can’t seem to do anything without the help of others. I’m mean seriously her kids go to bed early as shit so why doesn’t she do it when the kids go to bed? She talks about how she is constantly studying but I would bet my life when she is “studying” she’s really watching her shows.

I couldn’t believe how she could fill 10min babbling about studying, how many times did she repeat she studied all day..... I lost count at 50. And agree I bet it is less study and more show watching. Is it mean that I hope she gets a C or less in this exam lol.

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Blows my mind that’s she’s ruining her kids’ summer because she has to study. Study during their ridiculously long nap time each day and after they go to bed! Test on the weekend morning! Done. She should be ashamed.

She already waits all day to take them anywhere for Andres to get home but it’s totally fine that he’ll take them all solo so she can take a test. If I was him we’d have to set some serious boundaries for school. It’s just an excuse for her not to mother her kids even at her normal shitiness.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61307756

1107 replies since 15/10/2018, 18:45   173568 views