NotSoKetoKitty hkittyvlogs Pt2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh yes. I think how they make the girls describe their meals to the camera is just so freakin’ weird. I think Melissa needs to see a counselor about her food obsession because her issues with food are being passed down to her kids. That is all they talk about in the vlogs - what they had for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, grocery shopping, and Melissa's work lunches. Enough already.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know! I totally don’t get why they both tell the camera what’s on their plate every day.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SleepyMama @ 11/8/2018, 08:16 PM) 
    I know! I totally don’t get why they both tell the camera what’s on their plate every day.

New poster but have been lurking here on this thread for about a year, the same time I stopped watching the vlogs. I didn't know they STILL announced what was on their plates all the time, sooo annoying and weird. It's one of the reasons I stopped watching along with the monologues at the end of the vlog, 'it is what it is', never making her bed, greasy hair, I could go on and on. She is a lazy excuse for a parent and although at one time I used to enjoy watching, I found that I used to skip nearly all the way through so why bother? Sad to read nothing has changed...

4. Craftybeautydiva1122
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I wonder if Emmy really asked for her face to be smashed in the cake? Somehow she missed recording that...

5.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And there was Maddie wanting a bite of cupcake. Where was Melissa and Andres to tell her to knock it off? Melissa told Emmy to “not be jelly” because of Maddie’s special day but not a word to Maddie. And for the record: Emmy never acted jealous, so I have zero idea why Melissa said that to her. And then the gifts. I get a child Maddie’s age would be curious, but Melissa needs to tell Maddie to sit her butt on the couch and allow Emmy to open her gifts in peace. Maddie was pulling paper off of gifts and grabbing gifts that were not hers. Geez. I can imagine if the shoe were on the other foot, Emmy would be reprimanded for that type of behavior.

Watching the kids do go after the candy from the Piñata... Lawd. They looked like animals crawling on that nasty floor. The one older girl was being greedy and hitting a smaller kid when he was trying to get some candy. Charming.

Melissa. JHC. You are a nurse. Take some OTC allergy med already.

Great. Another MLM scheme for Melissa to push. I think it is crappy to sign up to sell Paparazzi when the other Melissa is doing it. Maddie gets it honestly, I guess.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t watch the whole thing, Melissa is just a bit too much for me.

But I must have missed what did Emmy do for her special day without her sisters?

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heymuhmah @ 11/7/2018, 02:54 AM) 
    New here, hi! I have a love/hate of the vlogs. There are moments when I have to stop watching because the content seems forced. It bothers me to see the girls give a run down commentary like when they are speaking or responding to questions. To me that is not a healthy social habit to develop for them at an early age.
    The whole let me describe what is on my plate is so odd.
    And totally can't stand how bratty and annoying Maddie's behavior is. If she can't be center of attention or get what she wants, she scrambles to be seen unfortunately.

Do you mind me asking why it is a socially unhealthy habit? (I'll be honest, it's because I have ASD, that I don't read between the lines of social behaviour, if that makes sense).

Would it just become default for them to tell people what's on their plate when they're in company, which isn't a normal thing to do when people can see the plate and would annoy people?

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 9/11/2018, 06:00)
    And there was Maddie wanting a bite of cupcake. Where was Melissa and Andres to tell her to knock it off? Melissa told Emmy to “not be jelly” because of Maddie’s special day but not a word to Maddie. And for the record: Emmy never acted jealous, so I have zero idea why Melissa said that to her. And then the gifts. I get a child Maddie’s age would be curious, but Melissa needs to tell Maddie to sit her butt on the couch and allow Emmy to open her gifts in peace. Maddie was pulling paper off of gifts and grabbing gifts that were not hers. Geez. I can imagine if the shoe were on the other foot, Emmy would be reprimanded for that type of behavior.

Watching the kids do go after the candy from the Piñata... Lawd. They looked like animals crawling on that nasty floor. The one older girl was being greedy and hitting a smaller kid when he was trying to get some candy. Charming.

Melissa. JHC. You are a nurse. Take some OTC allergy med already.

Great. Another MLM scheme for Melissa to push. I think it is crappy to sign up to sell Paparazzi when the other Melissa is doing it. Maddie gets it honestly, I guess.

Yes Maddies behaviour annoyed me so much in this vlog - she needed to be told to just stand back and give Emmy some room. As soon as Emmy had blown out the candles on the cake Maddie had her hands all over it pulling the candles out .

That pinata scene was scary - I've never seen kids act like that over a pinata. Maybe Melissa cheaped out on food and the kids were all starving?

QUOTE (SleepyMama @ 9/11/2018, 09:33)
    I can’t watch the whole thing, Melissa is just a bit too much for me.

But I must have missed what did Emmy do for her special day without her sisters?

She hasn't had her special day yet. Melissa explains it it the previous vlog but she is probably going to do it after school one day during the week. I hope poor Emmy doesn't miss out.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whoever's child that girl on the blue was, should be ashamed of how she acted. Had that been mine and I witnessed that or seen the video I would have made her give up all her candy. That was terrible behavior.

On a side note, I watched that at 1.5 speed, like I do all YouTube videos, and it made them look even crazier.

Also, I totally agree that its crappy of Melissa to want to sell the jewelry too. Why take away from her brothers family like that? Horrible person.

10. Heymuhmah
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yes, that is somewhat how I meant it to be written, about the social talk describing their plates. Poor Emmy seems to have to describe the taste, texture, and almost rate its nutritional value- just let the kids eat.

Seriously, I am glad I wasnt the only one that caught on how she suddenly is interested in the selling jewelry when in previous vlog she said she didnt want to because it is alot of work and now because she is buying, it would make sense to sell it too. Greedy and wrong on so many levels. How much of that $5 jewelry will be decluttered next spring?! Maybe her SIL needs to sell those nail stickers too.

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Will she ever stop with this ketchup and mayo deal? How many does she need?

12.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sippin @ 12/11/2018, 03:40) 
    Will she ever stop with this ketchup and mayo deal? How many does she need?

I know, right? Melissa will have a pantry full of mayonnaise and ketchup to last her decades. All she does now is wonder around various grocery stores for sale meat, mayo and ketchup. What a life. 😳

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Applying to grad school when she doesn’t even help her children with their school work or just plain life skills like talking.

IMO just another reason for her not to work. We all know they’ll go into more debt for it...

She literally can’t think of her children’s futures ever.

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just don't get why she would add more debt when they still have the student loans. On top of that, she can barely function as it is when working an extra two days a week. The only way adding school on top of that will work is if she cuts down again or quits.

15.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Please excuse my random rant about the newest vlog, but I am feeling extra aggravated by Melissa at the moment.

Why is the ever lovin’ hell is Melissa looking for sale meat when she has not used the meat up she bought from Zaycon Fresh? She can’t be bothered to buy Emmy new school gear, but hey... she goes to Target and spends $300 mainly on herself.

If I had a dime for every time she said “relaxing” during a vlog, I would be the richest person on the planet.

Now she is pushing Home Chef like every other freakin’ mommy blogger on YouTube. Drives. Me. Nuts.

Graduate school? Please tell me she is not going to study to be a Nurse Practitioner. Melissa has proven time and time again that she does not have the basics down with nursing, so the thought of her being an NP is actually terrifying to me. If she has zero idea about teething and simple colds for her children, god help the people she sees in a clinic setting. So how is she going to manage this? Work, school, parent, cost... She can’t keep the house clean and her butt washed now. Adding school to this already disastrous mix would be mess, especially for the kids.

Say what? Melissa does not have a lot of reality checks in her life? Well, let’s see. There is the comment section of her vlogs she ignores or takes personal when people do give her a reality check.

Poor Melissa. She is suffering through Bella’s surgery. 🙄

1107 replies since 15/10/2018, 18:45   173565 views