NotSoKetoKitty hkittyvlogs Pt2

« Older   Newer »

1. Betsey
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I don’t know about you guys, but I think Andres is having an affair. He is doing “inventory” every other night, and not sleeping at house. Also, it got me thinking because even when he does work late at night, he never sleeps during the day. However, Melissa always has a list of chores he has to do. I don’t know, what do you guys think?

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Betsey @ 13/11/2018, 13:17) 
    I don’t know about you guys, but I think Andres is having an affair. He is doing “inventory” every other night, and not sleeping at house. Also, it got me thinking because even when he does work late at night, he never sleeps during the day. However, Melissa always has a list of chores he has to do. I don’t know, what do you guys think?

I know right. How much inventory does one company do? Unless he is working for an outside company that hires people just to do that.

I was thinking their dynamic seemed quite different since they got back from the trip. Maybe the get away was an attempt to save their marriage? Cause they certainly didn’t need that whole time for wedding stuff.

The little bit he’s on camera he seems done with it all. But we all go through things so who knows. If I had a significant other wasting money the way she does it would certainly cause a lot of strain on the marriage. Who needs 4 brand new pairs of sandals for the lifestyle she has?!

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t understand his schedule at all. Or hers for the matter lol how they support their lifestyle is beyond me and their lifestyle isn’t even that grand.

Also didn’t she just say autumn will def be dropped after this appt but nope! She’s keeping the therapist for 6 more months at least. I don’t know much about children but she seems so behind to me. And I don’t think it’s because of a learning disorder. I think it’s because her parents didn’t try to teach her anything for 2 years of her life.

But no worries. Color street arrived and those containers are labeled. All is right in the world for Melissa.

4.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I admit I, too, think Andres always doing inventory is strange. That sure is a lot of inventory in a short period of time. Hmmm....

Melissa, being the amazing nurse she is, buys a lot of cheap shoes that give her zero support while having plantar fasciitis. Smart cookie, this girl.

Thank goodness she stocked up on Color Street. I was just so worried about that. She complains about the cost of Emmy’s birthday party, but she buys 23,876 nail strips. Again, smart cookie.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just wanted to come on here and say hi!
    Long time lurker, but the latest lack of celebration for Emmy's bday pushed me over the edge and I had to make an account!

6.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (oxocontainers4life @ 13/11/2018, 18:24) 
    I just wanted to come on here and say hi!
    Long time lurker, but the latest lack of celebration for Emmy's bday pushed me over the edge and I had to make an account!

Hello and welcome to The Bakery!

7.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know retail, usually fresh areas, do inventory monthly. I haven't worked in the restaurant industry in a long, long time so if he is still doing that, I don't know how often they do inventory. I know she kept trying to allude he was doing his own thing but then said he was back in the restaurant business and that he had bosses above him so who knows.

8.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Melissa recently said in the comments that Andres was a general manager of a restaurant.

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 13/11/2018, 20:24) 
    Melissa recently said in the comments that Andres was a general manager of a restaurant.

Then I suppose its possible he could be doing inventory every month but his weird schedule of working over night to do it makes no sense. It shouldn't take that long.

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Is her Brother engaged now? (Didnt watch the vlog, just saw the title)
    Oh Lord 🤦🏼‍♀️

11.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Missvoice @ 14/11/2018, 05:29) 
    Oh Lord 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yep. Just saw it in the comments.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Missvoice @ 14/11/2018, 05:29) 
    Oh Lord 🤦🏼‍♀️

The Paparazzi ring goes toward her commission check I bet! 😂😂😂🤣

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It appears Melissa’s brother acts a lot like her. Both are attention seekers. He could not let Pattie’s birthday be about Pattie. He had to throw in the engagement on the same day. 🙄

14. Rhino434

User deleted

I wonder if any of y'all would say these things to their face... Probably not, it's pathetic to be an internet troll.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rhino434 @ 14/11/2018, 07:40) 
    I wonder if any of y'all would say these things to their face... Probably not, it's pathetic to be an internet troll.

Says the internet troll.🙄

1107 replies since 15/10/2018, 18:45   173566 views