« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rhino434 @ 14/11/2018, 07:40) 
    I wonder if any of y'all would say these things to their face... Probably not, it's pathetic to be an internet troll.

Nah. I am sure I would have to say it all to Andres since Melissa can’t even handle her own comment section of her vlogs.

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Im happy for her brother maybe patty didnt mind sharing the date. Im still waiting for Emmys special day.. 🙄

3. Rhino434

User deleted

We will just sit back and count 💰💰 while y'all watch to just hate. Thank you for all the views.

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rhino434 @ 14/11/2018, 16:24) 
    We will just sit back and count 💰💰 while y'all watch to just hate. Thank you for all the views.

Don’t you mean, “We just sit back and increase our debt?” Enjoy your bankruptcy!

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous

They make sites to avoid giving youtubers money for ads and views, just FYI.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Would I tell Melissa I think she treats Emmy different than Maddie to her face? Absolutely.

Would I tell her I think it’s crazy she buys 7 pairs of shoes (none of which can be worn to work at the hospital I don’t believe) and complain that it’s more expensive for Emmy to want a regular meal instead of a kids meal? Yup!

Would I tell her I think Maddie is obnoxious and rude and needs to be disciplined? Yes. Especially if I saw her acting like she does on screen.

Would I tell Melissa that having another kid is crazy since she can’t handle the ones she has? Think we can all refer her to any given day she complains about being exhausted and how hard it all is to remind her that birth control is our friend, especially if you want to go to school.

I hope in her budgeting she has college accounts well funded since she seems to spend money like it’s falling from the sky all day every day. But she wouldn’t care because saving for her kids doesn’t benefit her at this moment and she won’t get a shopping high off of it.

She deserves 90% of the comments that are said on these sites. Don’t like them don’t pimp your kids and yourself out on YouTube for profit.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Melissa pimps out her life and kids for a quick buck. I hardly give her money for views.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Emmys special day... more like Emmys kind of special evening
    Way to single kids out Melissa. I used to think more of you. But Emmy deserved so much more than this! And Andres, could you even pretend to be happy for a few minutes, even if it’s just for the vlog?

9.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What made me roll my eyes is Melissa saying that the movie Emmy wanted to see would be too scary for Maddie. Who gives a crap if it would be too scary for Maddie. It was Emmy’s day, not Maddie’s day.

Poor Emmy did not even get the dinner she requested and promised. It was supposed to be dinner and a movie. It was nachos at the theater and Dave and Busters that Melissa picked out.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Okay, this is what I don't get about these you tubers....Melissa is in the car talking and talking to the camera about her day, the weather all along Emmy is in the back seat. Why doesn't she engage Emmy in the conversation. Talk to your daughter. Ask her how her day went. Maybe she did? But, to sit and talk endlessly to a camera like it was a long lost friend is very odd to me!

Also, Emmy's "special day" didn't appear to be that special. But, sweet Emmy always seems to make the best of any situation!

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel so bad for Emily. It was all about Melissa. And why is she always bringing up Maddie?

12. Colacanth
        +2   Like  

User deleted

That’s fine. She’ll need the money to send her kids to therapy some day (and I gaurentee my household income is higher than Melissa’s)

13.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Melissa is so full of shit. During this special day vlog with Emmy, she claims on the special years they get a choice of a weekend getaway or a bigger birthday party than they usually get with a special day. If they opt for a weekend getaway, they get a small family party. Huh. That’s interesting. Maddie got a weekend getaway and a big Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party this year that had other people outside of their family in attendance. Nice try, Melissa. You make is so obvious you favor your biological children.

14.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think Emmy’s special day was cheated. She spent most of the day at her grandmas. They should be spending time with her for a whole day and doing what they want! Isn’t that the point?

Emmy didn’t even get the dinner she wanted? It was a movie and games. They could’ve easily spent the first half of the day playing games, seen a movie, and had a nice dinner somewhere.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 16/11/2018, 21:53) 
    Melissa is so full of shit. During this special day vlog with Emmy, she claims on the special years they get a choice of a weekend getaway or a bigger birthday party than they usually get with a special day. If they opt for a weekend getaway, they get a small family party. Huh. That’s interesting. Maddie got a weekend getaway and a big Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party this year that had other people outside of their family in attendance. Nice try, Melissa. You make is so obvious you favor your biological children.

My heart breaks for Emily. Maddie even. had to parties. One with her real biological child. Autumn.

1107 replies since 15/10/2018, 18:45   173565 views