NotSoKetoKitty hkittyvlogs Pt2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So lazy, we’ve now seen her freeze peanut butter sandwiches, burritos and pancakes. Is it really that hard to make these foods fresh each time? The pancakes are from a mix, not even homemade. She uses so many ziplock bags and paper plates, so wasteful and disrespectful to the environment.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes! Paper plates for daily use is mind blowing. Is there anything more lazy and trashy? They have a dishwasher!!!

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I guess we have our answer as to if she looks at the bakery threads. Her brother's video was removed within the last few days because I am sure he realized this might not help his case. It's funny. Melissa is the one with the "big" house, college educated, and "stable", yet she is the one out of the family I would consider trashy.

4.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sure if destiny is smart that she has already combed through social media and YouTube and saved a lot of things to help her case! Now I don’t know anything about her so I don’t know if she’s a good mom or not, nor do I know enough to say if she likely sexual assaulted anyone either. But I know it’s true for my own life. My nephews father is constantly posting things about my sister and people that are friends with him on Facebook always screenshot and send to us. He blocks her family from seeing those things. He also doesn’t pay child support because he “doesn’t have a job” but posts almost daily about the jobs he’s doing. Which I then screenshot to give to my sister. Guarantee if he had a YouTube channel I would subscribe and be downloading videos like that. So if destiny has any brains in her head, she already had it. Sorry Bryan 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes Melissa is definitely the most trashy of her family but I think her brother is low key trashy too

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 1/6/2019, 19:09) 
    I’m sure if destiny is smart that she has already combed through social media and YouTube and saved a lot of things to help her case! Now I don’t know anything about her so I don’t know if she’s a good mom or not, nor do I know enough to say if she likely sexual assaulted anyone either. But I know it’s true for my own life. My nephews father is constantly posting things about my sister and people that are friends with him on Facebook always screenshot and send to us. He blocks her family from seeing those things. He also doesn’t pay child support because he “doesn’t have a job” but posts almost daily about the jobs he’s doing. Which I then screenshot to give to my sister. Guarantee if he had a YouTube channel I would subscribe and be downloading videos like that. So if destiny has any brains in her head, she already had it. Sorry Bryan 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes Melissa is definitely the most trashy of her family but I think her brother is low key trashy too

I agree, that video had been up for months. Like you said, I’m not sure what is going on with their case but he had not right to vlog where she lives for the whole world to see. However if she does read her, hey Melissa take Emmy to get her done properly and get Maddie in speech therapy...

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hmmm, I don’t see the video where he trashes Destiny either. Probably for the best. To summarize Destiny was a shitty mom (didn’t take care of Anderson) and an even shittier wife (didn’t show affection and wouldn’t get a job). Bryan was the only one doing anything in the household and he got sick of it. Ended up fooling around with Melissa who was potentially underage at the time. They met at a fast food restaurant where he was the manager and she worked there after school.

Just keeping it real for any new viewers :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 2/6/2019, 00:10) 
    Hmmm, I don’t see the video where he trashes Destiny either. Probably for the best. To summarize Destiny was a shitty mom (didn’t take care of Anderson) and an even shittier wife (didn’t show affection and wouldn’t get a job). Bryan was the only one doing anything in the household and he got sick of it. Ended up fooling around with Melissa who was potentially underage at the time. They met at a fast food restaurant where he was the manager and she worked there after school.

I thought Brain was the one who didnt want to work and he is a on Medicaid and a gifter like his sister Melissa

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The video has been deleted. If she was a bad mom then I feel sorry for Anderson. If Bryan claims he fooled around with Melissa because of destiny not being affectionate, then in my opinion he’s a POS too. End your marriage and THEN get a girlfriend. But again he told his side of the story. I’m sure hers is different. Still doesn’t excuse him filming her home and ranting about her for 20 minutes on the internet. Something that until mentioned here would still be up for his son to see about his mother later. Regardless of anything destiny ever does she is Anderson’s mother and until Anderson is an adult and can fully understand and process things she may/may not have done, then Bryan and Melissa need to watch what they say about her in public and in private.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They met at a fast food restaurant where he was the manager and she worked there after school.

That seems to run in the family.

10.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OGBluel @ 2/6/2019, 02:48) 
    They met at a fast food restaurant where he was the manager and she worked there after school.

That seems to run in the family.

:snickering:

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s being weirdly secretive I feel about this pregnancy. Not answering any comments related to the baby. She even responded to someone’s two part comment and just didn’t answer the part when they asked if their finding out gender this time. Like why not answer?

12. 50shadesoflemonadecakes

User deleted

QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 6/2/2019, 12:10 AM) 

And by fooled around we mean got caught in his marital bed with his sidepiece.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50shadesoflemonadecakes @ 2/6/2019, 07:52) 

This coming from what destiny said then again she is a convicted rapist

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yellowstone8 @ 2/6/2019, 07:57) 

Is there evidence Destiny is a rapist?

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (screamqueen @ 2/6/2019, 07:59) 
    QUOTE (Yellowstone8 @ 2/6/2019, 07:57) 

Is there evidence Destiny is a rapist?

2019CR3688 look it up under Bexar county court records I've previously attached case details in comments. I have a cousin who works for San Antonio police department who recently showed me the police report. Rest assured Anderson was not the victim but another woman was, she didnt want to have sex with destiny so she raped her.

QUOTE (Yellowstone8 @ 28/5/2019, 07:31) 

If you look up the case it shows she was indicted which means there was enough evidence against her

Is there evidence besides what destiny and or her friends/family said? Everyone is so quick to believe stories without any actual facts. Bryan and Melissa deserve custody of Anderson because his mother is crazy

QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 2/6/2019, 02:38) 
    The video has been deleted. If she was a bad mom then I feel sorry for Anderson. If Bryan claims he fooled around with Melissa because of destiny not being affectionate, then in my opinion he’s a POS too. End your marriage and THEN get a girlfriend. But again he told his side of the story. I’m sure hers is different. Still doesn’t excuse him filming her home and ranting about her for 20 minutes on the internet. Something that until mentioned here would still be up for his son to see about his mother later. Regardless of anything destiny ever does she is Anderson’s mother and until Anderson is an adult and can fully understand and process things she may/may not have done, then Bryan and Melissa need to watch what they say about her in public and in private.

I messaged Bryan on Instagram to take it down after people made mentions of it and I watched it

1107 replies since 15/10/2018, 18:45   173573 views