+2   Like  

User deleted

:thumbs-up:

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Can’t stand Clea.....all I think about is poor Joann and wonder how the hell she deals??????

3. MandM
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Their fame can only last for so long if they treat people the way they have! What goes around comes around.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sperm and paychecks @ 2/11/2018, 22:37) 
    Can’t stand Clea.....all I think about is poor Joann and wonder how the hell she deals??????

Joanna seems like she could be nice on her own - fairly normal, sweet to her family. Clea on the other hand is wound tighter than I don’t know what and spends her family time in the bathroom drinking.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yessssssss!!! I have been wanting this board for forever!!!!!!

I saw that screen shot that she posted on her stories today...every single time a person disagrees with them (mainly Clea), they blast them all over social media.

It’s ridiculous and completely insecure.

Who gives a rip??!!??

And Clea needs to get off her high horse. She was obviously raised with money and no class.

Such a bitch.

6. MakingCheapShitLookGood
        +5   Like  

User deleted

1. HOW is the Home Edit successful? I have followed them for a while and nothing they post is impressive. Use labels: wow. Put the shit in your pantry in baskets and containers: groundbreaking.
    Anyone who has Pinterest can easily find these exact organization tips and apply it on their own.

2. Clea looks like the evil ex-girlfriend in every Lifetime movie who comes back for revenge. Her face legit freaks me out. She is a true psychotic mean girl

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MakingCheapShitLookGood @ 3/11/2018, 05:05) 
    1. HOW is the Home Edit successful? I have followed them for a while and nothing they post is impressive. Use labels: wow. Put the shit in your pantry in baskets and containers: groundbreaking.
    Anyone who has Pinterest can easily find these exact organization tips and apply it on their own.

2. Clea looks like the evil ex-girlfriend in every Lifetime movie who comes back for revenge. Her face legit freaks me out. She is a true psychotic mean girl

I feel like they were able to at least get a good start through Clea’s husband John who is a successful celebrity photographer. I’m sure connections they’ve made through that over the years left them with a pretty good celebrity base to tap into. I don’t know how they’ve kept it going though, even getting a show and book deal, because they charge huge amounts of money for their baskets and labeling time (all of which comes from The Container Store). I saw on a thread somewhere that someone local, not famous, tried to book them and couldn’t even get a call back.

Also, didn’t Landy use them at one time? Then they posted something snarky on a post about Virginia. Virginia recommends someone else local to do the bins and baskets part of organizing. I bet there’s a good story there.

8. MakingCheapShitLookGood

User deleted

Yes!! I wonder if there was drama because Virginia named her ig account Your Life Edit?

Clea talked about that “really rude”’ email again and made fun of the person for sending an email instead of a DM. Did it ever occur to her that maybe this person is not on social media? Such a bitch

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There was I think - her snarky comment had to do with Virginia’s business name.

Clea has the thinnest skin for a successful mean girl. It’s like she’s never had to take and deal with criticism. It’s a bad look for her.

10. Icequeen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Here from the Landyn thread! Just here to say that I’m pretty sure Clea comes from BIG money, like she is a trustee on a family foundation. I think her grandfather or great grandfather founded the Sara Lee company.

Ther family probably had LA connections through charitable giving. They also have big personalities and are good organizers... doesn’t make Clea less annoying 😂

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Icequeen @ 3/11/2018, 17:29) 
    Here from the Landyn thread! Just here to say that I’m pretty sure Clea comes from BIG money, like she is a trustee on a family foundation. I think her grandfather or great grandfather founded the Sara Lee company.

Ther family probably had LA connections through charitable giving. They also have big personalities and are good organizers... doesn’t make Clea less annoying 😂

With that kind of history, she should really know more about optics and how to at least not appear like an asshole even if she is one.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm just replying to subscribe. I definitely think joanna is normal. How she puts up with clea I don't know. Guess it's the money.

13. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Aww heck yeah! I am so glad we finally got a thread on THE! I tried to get interest going for one months ago because I can't stand Clea! She is seriously the worst, I agree with everything you ladies pointed out already. I feel like she thinks she's edgy and witty with her constant sarcasm but on her sour, condescending face it honestly just reads as mean girl / asshole.

It used to drive me crazy how she'd hole up in the bathroom with her champagne and bitch about her wild animal children. She's thinks she's so relatable and cute with that shtick but to me, it honestly just makes her look like a self-absorbed narcissistic shit mother.

I love all things organization and can watch videos or shows on that stuff for hours but I honestly do feel THE's stuff is a bit underwhelming. They don't do anything impressive or inventive IMO. I think you guys were right, they've just gotten lucky to get a big push thanks to Clea's Hollywood / Celebrity connections. I don't think the same 2 women without that extra money and connection behind them would have gotten this big.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree. It’s just not impressive to me. I unfollowed long ago.

I remember a long time ago Clea having a cow bc she was the only one who could hand write the labels...none of her staff was allowed to do it.

She kept saying how her writing was the best. On and on.

It doesn’t impress me. It’s a basic script font. Boring and not clean.

I know and have worked with many people with way better penmanship.

Just sayin.

The coming from big money interests me. Nice find whomever found that out!!!

I’ve always been curious about that bc her parents act like they have huge wealth.

She also has a relative or cousin or something who lives in the Penthouse of I want to say the Ritz or something??? She was bragging about it on IG once and I looked up how much it costs to live there out of curiosity. It was MIND BOGGLING!!!

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The history interests me too. On IG today or yesterday she was talking about how she had to include the fridge labels with her book because there was NO WAY she could teach anyone to do it. Please. I’ve seen better hand lettering on Etsy.

101 replies since 2/11/2018, 21:42   24396 views