The Home Edit

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes, it’s ridiculous, they need to take her log in away ASAP. So unprofessional and detrimental to everyone who works with and for her and her husband. It’s hard to know what really went down at the concert, but whether you are right or wrong they both look like dumb asses. She was probably drunk and unaware of how loud she was and he may have overacted out of sensitivity. Can she not just be home with her kids? Why is she at a stupid concert when she’s away for 6 weeks filming and here one night and goes out. Also, her bratty snotty facade she thinks is so cute and on brand is getting worse and very old. If they want to continue to be successful she needs to not have a log in to the company’s account and keep her personal stuff on her own account.

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree, who knows what really went down but it seems petty on both ends to keep this up. All I gather is he had security remove her?? Would've loved to be a fly on the wall there...

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m guessing she was drunk and probably just being loud and not caring or aware of wha anyone else is doing. I don’t think she intentionally was trying to make a scene but her personality mixed with an overly sensitive person could be a bad setup. They should have handled this off social media. He took off comments from his post, did she originally call him out?

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The comments were there about an hour ago. He must have just turned them off. I think she originally called out a "chad" in some of her stories but didn't specifically identify him, then they both tagged each other, him in his post and her on stories, but not sure who did which first. She commented on his post and basically called him out but said at the end she'd be praying for his daughter. Then her hairdresser friend that Derek guy called out some dude who made a comment about giving people who were harassing Chad a muscle shoals ass whooping (I think the comment was meant as a joke, which the commenter responded to and admitted it was a take at humor gone flat) and then cleas camp was on chad for liking comments about it and saying that he was supporting beating up women. It got all out of hand. I guess that's why he turned comments off. I don't know if she still has her stories up or not.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her stories are still up. Such a bad look for both of them. Though I don’t doubt she may have rubbed some people the wrong way around town. She can be quite abrasive and that doesn’t typical go over well.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree, a bad look for both of them. And now bc it's the drummer of Jason Isbell's band, and clea states that she and her husband were backstage as guests of Jason and Amanda, now they've got Jason and his wife all tied up in this mess that they probably never wanted or intended to be a part of. On a side note, I've never met Jason Isbell but read a lot of interviews with him and he seems like one of the nicest and most humble people on the planet.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Clicked through some of their Facebook stories today and I must say...I definitely do not miss following them.

ALL. THE. COMPLAINING!!!!

Make it stop.

Do these women realize how damn fortunate they are???? All they do is complain about being tired while getting hair and make up done.

Seriously. SUCK IT UP.

Try actually WATCHING AND BEING THERE for your kids 24/7 and then let’s talk about being tired.

Pathetic!!!!!

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What happened to Clea the other night? Did anyone catch it? I can only see her response to it.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She got groped by a guy when they were out at a restaurant and instead of saying something to him or telling a manager she turned to Instagram crying as a victim. She said she’s not Taylor swift so she couldn’t sue him and she said never in her life has she been groped. I unfollowed, girl, yes it happens, either turn to them and say don’t ever touch me again or I’ll report/ call the police or if you feel unsafe go tell someone who can get security. She’s such a victim I’m so tired of her sob Rich girl victim approach to everything. They are killing their brand letting her run her personal stuff on the page

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hate I missed this. What restaurant was it? Did she say? And was her husband with her??

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think she said, somewhere in Nashville I think. I quit following her because i can’t take her anymore. I don’t think her husband was with her

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 10/2/2020, 15:56) 
    Hate I missed this. What restaurant was it? Did she say? And was her husband with her??

I don’t know where it was but in the aftermath stories she said her husband was working the Oscars and her first inclination was to sit in the car and cry and then call him and apologize which she acknowledged was ridiculous.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The fact she’s putting this all out on social media is just sad

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I missed all of that!!! Unfollowed long ago but would look at their stuff every now and then to see if I missed anything.

She’s seriously a train wreck. I still don’t get why they are popular. Their ideas are NOT genius or ground breaking by any means!!!

15. LandyLurker

User deleted

Need a good chat about these people. Is this still active?
    Attached Image
    BB71F1B2-613E-4675-B685-68E8E40728C6

101 replies since 2/11/2018, 21:42   24396 views