1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 12/10/2020, 17:15) 
    QUOTE (alinaenlson @ 12/10/2020, 06:32) 
    I am very fond of photography. I used mascara to make my eyes look beautiful in the photos. For a long time using mascara, my eyelashes began to fall. Now I don't even take photos. Should I use Careprost Eye Drops to enhance my eyelashes?
    image-2020-08-06-T09-25-21-102-Z

I’m not sure this was meant for The Home Edit thread???

It is spam. The user should be executed.

Or deleted and banned. Whatever.

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WTFJenn @ 5/9/2020, 14:48) 
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 5/9/2020, 03:52) 
    Ok, I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but... why is clea so gung ho on this crazy social distancing and masks? She claims she and joanna had not even been in the same room for 6 months? Why couldn't their families quarantine together? And then today, the post that her kids were so happy that they could finally play outside with a friend *with a mask *? They're outside! My kids have played with a certain group of friends for awhile without masks outside. Even some of the schools here that have gone back don't make them wear masks outside. It just seems she's being very leftish and a bit paranoid, but I guess it's her kids that's her call. Just wondered if anyone else, especially in the Nashville area thinks she's over the top. I allow my kids to play with others, with limits, but I cannot imagine how they'd be if I had truly completely quarantined them since March till now, even though they showed no illness or symptoms.

Maybe she has compromised family members she hasn’t discussed. Maybe she’s just more cautious. I am also surprised their families didn’t quarantine together given how close they are. I’m in the area and my kids, not school age, don’t go anywhere. I kept my oldest home this year from a part time MDO type program. But I have family members that will absolutely die if they get it because of their other issues. We are very careful. I don’t quite understand why it has to be political. It’s not “leftist” or political for us, but simply what we have to do if we want to protect certain family members.

I agree. This shouldn’t be political at all. I’ve been quarantining since March except for one day when I made a day trip to my hometown to say goodbye to a friend who was dying.

I have two people I see in person and I go to the grocery store once/week and that’s it. I’m in the high risk group, so I’m not taking chances.

QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 12/10/2020, 17:17) 
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 12/10/2020, 17:15) 
    I’m not sure this was meant for The Home Edit thread???

It is spam. The user should be executed.

Or deleted and banned. Whatever.

Is there a way to report posts on here? I looked but didn’t see that as an option.

3.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched their show on Netflix. I had previously heard of their Instagram and book but loathe rainbow organizing. Clea or whatever her name is might be the worst person I’ve watched on television since Kate Gosselin. Insufferable. Her coming from some elitist snooty background explains her demeanor. The other woman seemed nice enough. The show was fairly boring. Not sure where the inspiration is...? I agree that Pinterest and common sense would get anyone farther along.

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I did watch the show as well and did not like Clea at all.

I thought their technique was not anything new or special. It all seemed a bit silly to me.

I'm just not into organizing with bins - I think if you have to have a bunch of bins, you just have too much stuff.

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I love organization and have a ton of stuff, so bins makes sense. But the show itself was just boring! Even with celebrity closets and spaces, it was not well executed. I just despise the way rainbow organization looks. I prefer grouping like colors and patterns, light to dark to bright.

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anyone following clea's latest Instagram drama?

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 12/12/2020, 13:01) 

Now what is she doing?

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She posted something about alcohol (again) which was, in my opinion, and apparently a lot of others, in really bad taste, especially right now in the middle of this pandemic. A recovery author and activist called her out, and a bunch of people said they got blocked. Ironically, it was people that spoke out about clea's post. Then clea got on stories saying Instagram had this huge "glitch" and they didn't know what was going on and why people were blocked. Which I don't think I believe. A lot of people may think her post was funny and harmless, but I really get tired too of the constant champagne mentions and how it's necessary to her life. It's a schtick that just gets old and with her amount of followers, just unnecessary considering she probably has some people that follow her that actually struggle with alcohol. I've read so many articles about how much alcohol and drug use has gone up during the pandemic, which I believe. Her post just came off as tone deaf...

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I stopped following her quite awhile ago bc of a couple reasons. The main reasons were how absolutely awful she is as a mother and her obsession with champagne.

She talks down to everyone. And yes, she blocks anyone whom doesn’t agree with her.

I just went and watched her now to learn what you were talking about.

Yeah. I’m not buying that Instagram “glitch” for one tiny second. Her blocks were calculated.

She wasn’t even looking at the camera, she kept looking off to the side!!!

And then she has the nerve to say joanna’s aunt and their assistant are blocked too?!!??

She’s completely whacked.

And such a control freak with those kids. Don’t do this. Don’t touch that.

Those kids are going to have serious issues. Yikes.

Edit: I saw that Nesting with Grace had the stupid Home Edit book on her gift guide this year. These people are so odd. I looked through that book in a store. DEFINITELY not ground breaking info; same with their business.

Just two girls who had enough money to pay to get themselves noticed.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Their whole business is based on their personalities, not really their organizational skills (which are not sustainable or reasonable in any way), but perhaps it’s time for them to turn things over to a social media manager.

I have their first book but it’s a waste of money so I won’t buy their second. I like Joanna a lot but Clea is definitely the source of 100% of any negative vibes they have. Eventually she’s going to do real damage to their brand.

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 12/12/2020, 13:01) 

Do tell your thoughts!!!

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So now she's deleted the post. But yet posted an #ad tonight for another liquor, contreau. Not a good look. I'm sure she's contracted with them an was obligated to post it. A few folks are roasting her on there already.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    😂😂😂😂😂
    Attached Image
    BC756EB4-CE72-48BA-A324-E72ED0891BA0

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just look at clea and see mean girl. Look at the way she portrays her own mom? She thinks it's funny, but I don't see it that way. She thinks she's above thou, can drink with no consequence. Comment and post with no consequence. Or just delete it and it will (please) go away. 🙄 huge eye roll x 100 🤣

Fyi if you go to clea's personal page, she hasn't deleted it. She just did on the brand page. So immature and unprofessional

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Watch THE stories now...holy moly. What has happened to Clea??!?? She looks horrible. All of her frozen face finally wear off?? And the eye bags?? She looks swollen and bruised under her eyes.

Yikes.

101 replies since 2/11/2018, 21:42   24396 views