The Home Edit

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 17/12/2020, 05:52) 
    Watch THE stories now...holy moly. What has happened to Clea??!?? She looks horrible. All of her frozen face finally wear off?? And the eye bags?? She looks swollen and bruised under her eyes.

Yikes.

And those eyelashes! Good Lord!!! These things are going to be like the pencil eyebrows circa Pamela Anderson, and everyone is going to look back at their photos and know exactly the time frame. Why do people think this looks good? I see them around town and think “sweetie you look like your hungover from last nights party and forgot to take those off!!!”

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stay at home shopper @ 17/12/2020, 17:27) 
    QUOTE (annoyedmama @ 17/12/2020, 05:52) 
    Watch THE stories now...holy moly. What has happened to Clea??!?? She looks horrible. All of her frozen face finally wear off?? And the eye bags?? She looks swollen and bruised under her eyes.

Yikes.

And those eyelashes! Good Lord!!! These things are going to be like the pencil eyebrows circa Pamela Anderson, and everyone is going to look back at their photos and know exactly the time frame. Why do people think this looks good? I see them around town and think “sweetie you look like your hungover from last nights party and forgot to take those off!!!”

Yesssss!!!!!!

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 10/13/2020, 09:05 AM) 
    I watched their show on Netflix. I had previously heard of their Instagram and book but loathe rainbow organizing. Clea or whatever her name is might be the worst person I’ve watched on television since Kate Gosselin. Insufferable. Her coming from some elitist snooty background explains her demeanor. The other woman seemed nice enough. The show was fairly boring. Not sure where the inspiration is...? I agree that Pinterest and common sense would get anyone farther along.

I grew up in an affluent area. I worked in the grocery store as a teen because despite our money my dad made us work to show us. He was self made and came from depression era parents. He has a business in the town I grew up. working in the grocery store i saw a lot of stuff. Some of the families were working class, they were awesome, the old school rich were the nicest but then the new rich were intolerable. I dont get that about clea, she is old money rich but acts like insuferable new rich. They are all mostly snotty, but you have some nice ones who shun the extravagance. I come from both backgrounds. my dad isnt rich, he is comfortable but all around us was money, status...but that does nothing for me. i am a hardworking person because of the values but i dont have a pot to piss in at this stage. i learned to take these rich with a grain of salt. these ladies arent doing anything i havent been doing in my own home for years. i just dont go to the container store.....

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So a few things to add, I haven't been here in awhile. Today clea posted these videos of her kids in her living room, I'm sorry, but in no way is this decorating appealing to me. Black and white? Boring? No character? I just don't get it. The black and white stacks on the shelves don't appeal at all to me. Black and white or rainbow? I know that's their "brand" but grow up. Get some real decorating sense. Take a hint from mrs paranjape or Alexander interiors or jen sohr. Geez. And this light fixture is horrid. It looks like a spider.
    Attached Image
    20210523_011313

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They posted a video on TikTok with before and after looks at Dakota Fanning’s closet. It literally looks the exact same. They just moved stuff around so folded items are in drawers and handbags and shoes are on the shelves. No system changes. No major edit. No new components. No true organization. Just moved shit around.

I hope she didn’t pay for that.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Can someone please tell me how do these women, in particular Clea, have 5.6 million followers?!!?? WTH??!??

Clea is so abrasive and rude…talks negative about people ALL the time!!!

And their organizing is not innovative or original!!!!! I’ve been organizing my life and helping friends (not a career of it) for 25 years and I can tell you…this is NOT rocket science.

And organizing my ROYGBIV is just crazy. Their obsession with rainbow, candy and champagne is OVER THE TOP!!!

How do they get a television show, container store, Walmart, etc???

These girls are whack.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Clea’s daughter is a brat and is going to grow up to be a mean girl just like her mom.

Watch her stories…at the end of the one with her and her daughter, clea says “it’s not a contest (in her bratty tone)” and her daughter says “yes it is!!”

Oy. I just can’t with this family.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So very glad Clea is using her platform of almost 6 million followers to discuss breast cancer awareness, encourage self checks, etc. That is great and so important!!

I do hope she does well with her surgery today and things work out for her health.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So Clean can a a lot at times, but I do appreciate how open she is about her breast cancer struggle and hope that her surgery today is successful and she heals well. She has a huge platform and can bring great awareness. And honestly, even if she can be annoying, she is a mother, wife, daughter and friend to others.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 17/4/2022, 14:54) 
    So Clean can a a lot at times, but I do appreciate how open she is about her breast cancer struggle and hope that her surgery today is successful and she heals well. She has a huge platform and can bring great awareness. And honestly, even if she can be annoying, she is a mother, wife, daughter and friend to others.

I would agree with this. Yes, clea can be annoying and too over the top at times, but I think she's handled this breast cancer ordeal with class and grace, and I am glad she's using her huge platform for awareness. I wish her nothing but the best and good health.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    As a breast cancer survivor, I know what she's experiencing isn't the best part of life. I hope her treatments work but don't turn it into a money-making venture for yourself. Having her husband shave her head and making a big deal, the glamour shots at chemo are a bit much for me. Her battle has just started. She's lucky she only had four rounds of chemo and that they caught it early. She should use her platforms loud and proudly for breast cancer screenings. Get a mammogram, and check yourself. I also hope that her business partner will step up and shine on her own, but she must lose those headbands.

12.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Is Clea trying to “prove” something with her gray hair and not dying it, etc??

I get the side effects of treatment, etc etc, but she looks so incredibly old.

Someone asked her about it once and she completely blasted them on social for it.

To each his own, but I just think she looks old and haggard.

QUOTE (Bunny D. @ 7/7/2022, 18:48) 
    As a breast cancer survivor, I know what she's experiencing isn't the best part of life. I hope her treatments work but don't turn it into a money-making venture for yourself. Having her husband shave her head and making a big deal, the glamour shots at chemo are a bit much for me. Her battle has just started. She's lucky she only had four rounds of chemo and that they caught it early. She should use her platforms loud and proudly for breast cancer screenings. Get a mammogram, and check yourself. I also hope that her business partner will step up and shine on her own, but she must lose those headbands.

Absolutely agree on all of this. Seems like such a HUGE show and production. Nothing is private and quiet with that one.

And heaven forbid you question her or disagree with her. She will blast you on social in a heartbeat!!!

101 replies since 2/11/2018, 21:42   24396 views