« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't understand how those stupid things are "advent calendars". It's a metal curio with numbers on it.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 10/12/2018, 23:05) 
    I don't understand how those stupid things are "advent calendars". It's a metal curio with numbers on it.

I think it’s meant for decor, not to be used as an actual advent calendar, especially by two kids under three.

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmm she wants to redo the Flintstones fireplace next summer.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Those metal houses are UGLY. I hate them. I really do. They're making me stabby.

5. Scrumptious Smuice
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Why does every youtuber & instagram famous bimbo have to have the same decor, the same diet, the same clothes....get your own friggin style, geez.

Nothing wrong with getting inspired by somebody or picking up the odd thing somebody recommends but I'm tired of every little square & video looking identical.

I may have gray walls in most of our house, but I also have a burnt orange accent wall. Because I don't live in a cold, sterile box. Like I said nothing wrong with trends, but god ppl stop being so boring.

6.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I didn’t even watch yet...my enthusiasm for Jen is waning

7.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 10/12/2018, 16:44) 
    For years she had whimsical and fun Christmas decor. Maybe no interior designer would sign off on it, but it was so Jen. The spoon tree, all the coordinating plates & mugs, the Charlie Brown tree in the basement, the Woodland Creatures tree in the family room, the Martha Stewart houses, etc etc. And now that she has kids - galvanized metal? Lack of color? WTF Jenbo.

I hope she at least puts the Charlie Brown tree up in the basement since the kids spend time down there.

For years, Baby Jen was five. Now she has kids, she is Mama Jen.
    So of course, everything has to be cool toned and galvanized. Jen does everything for Jen. Not for the kids.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I actually like the galvanized houses. I’ve got several real vintage galvanized pieces and really like them.

I CANNOT sit through the whole video. Where did she get them?

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Pottery Barn?

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just don't get why she had so much fun bright childlike decor for the holidays when she was a perpetual 5 year old but now is nixing it completely to get boring ugly crap. Don't get me wrong, she's always had boring ugly crap but some of that stuff would have been so fun for the kids. She's such a selfish doof.

I wonder what she's thinking for the fireplace. I bet she just wants to white wash it or something. She should have tackled that before she had the kids and encouraged them toward the dangerous edge and open flames.

She spent so much damn money but at least she upgraded from PB Teen?

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/10/2018, 04:48 PM) 
    I have watched that show and they literally put trash in people’s homes. The shiplap is okay, if overdone. Literally putting scrap metal in homes is not and I don’t even think it’s sanitary.

For me it’s the salvaged wood everything that grosses me out. Termites, anyone? The metal you can sandblast and enamel—although no, they like to leave things rustic and give their clients tetanus instead. But everyone now thinks they have to knock out all their walls and buy junk to decorate a “farmhouse” in the suburbs.

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate the fucking gnome print pillow and pajamas. Yuck.

13. PillPoppinSkank
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (blondeambition @ 12/10/2018, 10:44 PM) 
    For years she had whimsical and fun Christmas decor. Maybe no interior designer would sign off on it, but it was so Jen. The spoon tree, all the coordinating plates & mugs, the Charlie Brown tree in the basement, the Woodland Creatures tree in the family room, the Martha Stewart houses, etc etc. And now that she has kids - galvanized metal? Lack of color? WTF Jenbo.

I think that back when she had fun kid-friendly decorations the You Tube community was all about excess in every way (hence the millions of bins filled with holiday decor). She was following gurus who hoarded makeup like crazy, and none of those YT personalities really showed home decor. Instagram wasn't really a big thing yet and neither were Chip and Joanna. Flash forward to present day and every YTer and Instagrammer has the same decor- white, gray, minimalist, ship lap, barn style, etc. She is trying to fit in with that vibe, but because that isn't truly what she likes, none of it is cohesive or makes sense for her house.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/12/2018, 01:26) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/10/2018, 04:48 PM) 
    I have watched that show and they literally put trash in people’s homes. The shiplap is okay, if overdone. Literally putting scrap metal in homes is not and I don’t even think it’s sanitary.

For me it’s the salvaged wood everything that grosses me out. Termites, anyone? The metal you can sandblast and enamel—although no, they like to leave things rustic and give their clients tetanus instead. But everyone now thinks they have to knock out all their walls and buy junk to decorate a “farmhouse” in the suburbs.

Yep also that kind of wood can also be treated with chemicals you reeeally don’t want in your house, like whenever I see someone repurpose pallets.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s just a fucking asshole. Admit it. Sorry. Stabby.

965 replies since 10/12/2018, 19:20   101343 views