FrumpyHummingbirdLikeJen - Pt. 76

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You should see my post baby regrowth. It is INSANE. no updos for me for a while! It’s like I’ve got a whole new head of hair growing under my head of hair. Does that make sense? It’s like someone took the very bottom layer of my hair all the way around and cut it super short. And spiked. And curly. I lost so much hair after I had my daughter that I lost an inch and a half on my hairline where I part my hair. It was ghastly because I’ve always had really thick hair. Now it’s all growing back weird and unless I part it in the middle it sticks out everywhere!!

And jens got super thin flyaway hair anyway. I imagine the hair loss and regrowth that comes with pregnancy really did a number on her.

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pennyfancy @ 12/10/2018, 09:55 PM) 
    Her fireplace is hideous .. all I see is the flinstones when I look at it. The white,grey farmhouse look is over, just a clueless housewife copying Pinterest

I'm kind of tired of the white and gray everything but what look do you think is in now? I'm still seeing it everywhere. I like small fireplaces with just a simple mantle. I loved the print of the gnome throw, hated that sad wreath and metal crap.

The way she used to decorate would be more fun for the kids. I was so close to buying that reindeer mug before the video and now I'm torn.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I like white, hate gray. I don't think it serves you to go with trends and it's better to go with what you love, as long it is done with taste.

4.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen posted an instastory of Donny crawling. Her voice is so annoying! She says What's this? Come get it, come get it, that's a good boy, that's a good boy! Her tone of voice drives me nuts! :agace:

If I didn't see who it was, I'd assume she was talking to a dog! Maybe it's because she's using a book to lure him along!

SmartSelect_20181211-001421_Instagram

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/11/2018, 12:25 AM

5. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Mr. Floss asked if she was talking to Don.
    :crying: :crying:

Seriously. WHAT WAS THAT VOICE?
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:
    Nightmares for all that watch.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 11/12/2018, 07:13) 
    Jen posted an instastory of Donny crawling. Her voice is so annoying! She says What's this? Come get it, come get it, that's a good boy, that's a good boy! Her tone of voice drives me nuts! :agace:

If I didn't see who it was, I'd assume she was talking to a dog! Maybe it's because she's using a book to lure him along!

I thought she was talking to Winnie too! Creepy. Pretty soon, 'old grumps will be expected to perform tricks... Tummy! Crawl! Splits! His treat of choice is avocado. Sorry, gay jeez... all of Jennifer's pets are very picky.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hate watching this selfish brat at Christmas time, especially. She alone could make such a difference in so many people's lives. Will she donate the bins of decorations or just let them keep collecting dust? She could take her entire American Doll collection and probably make at least 30 little girls Christmas's magical AF! She sucks at Christmas magic...

That isn't a spider bite, Jen. We decided. That is karma.

Edited by freewinnie - 12/11/2018, 10:05 AM

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If she hired an interior designer, she wouldn't get to do all that lovely shopping. And shopping. And more shopping.

I just had a flashback of her wall of nail polish. I don't know why.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/11/2018, 12:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (sooocute @ 11/12/2018, 05:51) 
    It makes me stabby to see she copied the 3 tiered trays set up ENTIRELY from Pottery Barn's picture. Had to get the exact same ghastly mugs and napkins. Does this woman have a single fibre of originality or imagination in her body?

I have to say too that every time she says 'piece de resistance' in her stupid try-hard French accent, I want to throw my laptop across the room.

Jen is better off copying a catalog than trying to come up with something on her own.

Didn’t she do exactly that in the whole house? Everything straight out of the PB catalog?

I knew she would tell us all about Donny’s milestones as they happen, if he started hitting them on time.

10.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She needed to drag him along with a book. Which means he just started and is not crawling much. An actively crawling baby cannot be stopped. They are everywhere and into everything.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/12/2018, 11:59) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/11/2018, 12:16 AM) 
    Jen is better off copying a catalog than trying to come up with something on her own.

Didn’t she do exactly that in the whole house? Everything straight out of the PB catalog?

I knew she would tell us all about Donny’s milestones as they happen, if he started hitting them on time.

Yep! The 2005 or so catalog. So the eighty million desks in the craptice look nice, albeit excessive.

12.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just watched the I story with Donnie. ...and she has her excuse for no ornaments again! Lazy,selfish cow, Pick up a tub of plastic ornaments at Target and let the kids have some fun.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Finally watched her holiday haul video. I may be in the minority here, but I love that wreath from Target. But not in her house. She put it in the dumbest place possible. And on that pukey yellow wall. CA’s looks much nicer.

That being said, she did buy some really cute stuff. But again, not all of it fits. Galvanized metal was never my thing and I really can’t believe it’s hers. My favorite was her kitchen window...I love those silver trees!

I hope she put out her Peanuts stuff for Teets to play with. She has so much that’s suitable for a little one.

14. popsugarlikejen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (freewinnie @ 12/11/2018, 01:15 AM) 
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 11/12/2018, 07:13) 

I thought she was talking to Winnie too! Creepy. Pretty soon, 'old grumps will be expected to perform tricks... Tummy! Crawl! Splits! His treat of choice is avocado. Sorry, gay jeez... all of Jennifer's pets are very picky.

It was EXACTLY how people talk to their DOGS
    Poor Donnie

At least we get to see the kids during this Festive Season LOL

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (jacquesym @ 12/11/2018, 07:38 AM) 
    Just watched the I story with Donnie. ...and she has her excuse for no ornaments again! Lazy,selfish cow, Pick up a tub of plastic ornaments at Target and let the kids have some fun.

This!

She is looking for ANY excuse to not decorate the tree! My 9 month old is crawling, pulling himself up AND has a fairly contagious disease that we are trying to keep everyone else from getting and we still put ornaments on the tree. In fact, I went and let him 'pick out' his own ornament for the tree this year. And we have a two year old who thinks the tree is his. So, if our ornaments and tree are still standing, she's got no excuse. Except being super lazy--imagine how many calories she'll burn picking him up and placing him away from the tree--at least one giant spoonful of honey's worth!

965 replies since 10/12/2018, 19:20   101343 views