Anonymous
    Snark away!

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Thank you IDon'tEatSugar!

So Crystal....she's a tough one because I think she's probably a sweet/kind person overall. But lordy does she have a serious addiction to shopping and decorating and redecorating her freaking house. Its crazy! I would love to know how much she actually spends doing all of that. And none of it is unique stuff, it all comes from Hobby Lobby or Target, for the most part.

She's one that will be very upset if she ever finds the bakery. She seems really sensitive overall. Just a few weeks ago when she put that barn door in her kitchen, a few people disagreed with how she painted it, they weren't mean at all in the comments, just didn't agree with her. She posted on Instagram about how hurt her feelings were over that. I don't get these people that create a YT channel, have the channel grow, then get upset when not every person loves them and agrees with them.

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I feel that crystal Tara is a tough one as well. Overall she seems like a sweet person and has a sweet loving family. But Her shopping addiction is too much how many times can you decorate and redecorate. And I agree she is too sensitive...why can’t people disagree with you without you being hurt. Personally I think she ruined her kitchen with that barn door, I don’t like it and I am entitled to my opinion. I think she would be very hurt if she discovered this page.

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I regularly watch her. She's very nice but she does buy a ton of cheap decor. I thought the barn door was a waste of time.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I actually do think Crystal it's a sweet person, but she is a very spoiled housewife. She has no idea of what struggle is. If she wants it, she gets it. She always says, "I've had my eye on this for awhile". I mean, how many things can you have your eye on all the time. She also spends money on frivolous high end stuff...ugh slippers, those $100 cardigans, expensive jeans. She can't leave anything alone.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes, that's a good point too....her biggest worry in a day is what color do I paint the barn door?? She wants something, it happens.

I think she's a good Mom but I think she could focus some more effort on her kids and less redecorating the top of the piano for the 100th time. She admits she really doesn't do any learning at home with them and she also really does not seem to take them anywhere other than shopping and church. They certainly don't get out to play groups or anything like that on a regular basis.

She's also starting to annoy me with the sponsored videos and all the free crap she unboxes. How many times is Home Chef going to sponsor this woman and how many more times are we going to have to watch her make their food? Although Home Chef is definitely the most adventure these people get in their diet.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree I think she is quite the spoiled housewife. In a very early video of hers we can see their last name on a sign above her entrance door and I have to admit I looked it up on Facebook looks like her husband works for the family business and it looks like it very well known and the family is well known in the community. So definelty her husband's family is well off which allows for her to be home and do all her shopping all the time. Sometimes I feel like she is bored out of her mind and maybe getting some sort of part time job would really help her.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Agree, I think she is one of those people that cannot sit still and she pours all of her energy into shopping and decorating and the remodeling. She literally is always doing some project or another. Once all of the kids are in school she's going to have to get some sort of job or she's going to lose her mind.

Also it strikes me that her husband basically does what he wants while Crystal sits home with the kids. He listed off about 5 trips he was taking for races or triathlons or whatever he does. He's going to Ireland for a week to golf with his dad. He is in a golf league all summer and the praise team at church (always cracks me up whens she says that, while I'm sure a nice guy he just comes off as such a huge dork) and he is doing all of these things while Crystal wrangles the kids. Maybe she's fine with that but it seems kind of sad for her. Her life is shopping and the kids. As with many of these YT moms, she doesn't really seem to have any friends of her own and she definitely doesn't spend time with them if she has them.

9. snakeinmyboot

User deleted

What does her husband do for a living? I don’t watch her much.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Some sort of desk job at his family's business, VP of Sales or some such.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like to snark with the best of them, but honestly i'm kinda bummed to see Crystal on this site. She is actually one of the better youtubers that has her shit together. I guess there are things we can find about just about anyone to snark about. I do think her decorating and obsession with "tiered trays" is excessive, but she is a hard worker and has really grown her channel well. Remember she has 4 kids and still does all these house projects. I compare her to hkitty1122 who basically does nothing around her house with three kids in full time school/daycare. Crystal seems to focus on a big project and gets it done and done well. I also think Crystal is going to be really upset when she sees this page. I mean she was upset for days when people didn't like her barn door so i can imagine she will not take this well. I guess these ladies should be happy we keep the snark out of the comments on their channel and keep them over here.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yup......the bakery is what it is. If someone doesn't like what is being said, they should not read. And in fact, if you do like someone, I really do suggest not reading their page because eventually you're going to see things that are pointed out that you never thought of as annoying before but now you do. That's happened to me with a few people I didn't really mind watching, but started reading their bakery page and then the YT'er started to annoy me as well. Interesting to me how that happens.

I said right from the start that I think Crystal is a nice person but that doesn't mean she doesn't do things that leave me seriously scratching my head. Its what happens though when you decide to put your entire life on the internet. And as you've said, I have never once ever commented anything on any of these YT'ers actual channel and I would't, I save it for here. As long as Crystal doesn't come here, she'll be happy as a clam! If she does....well its a gossip site so you get what you get.

13.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    There’s no rule that says you can only snark on someone. If you like them, go ahead and post positive things about them. Just scroll past the snark posts. We’re an equal opportunity board. :)

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Joining ... :67:

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like Crystal over all, but there are a few things that make me skip ahead in her videos.

Her obsession over her decor is too much for me. Her house looks like its straight out of Hobby Lobby. Not my taste at all. And yes, those barn doors looks terrible. Especially in the kitchen like that and painted grey. It looks so out of place. Terrible idea.

Her makeup also makes her look very clownish. She cakes on the blush and it's not a good look on top of the caked on eye liner.

Other then that, she really does seem like a sweet person who tries to find positives in her days.

1436 replies since 26/3/2019, 20:51   306599 views