Crystal Tara

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Their houses really do look alike. At Christmas time they all look exactly the same too. There are so many people struggling the last several years but these bitches like to flaunt their wealth. It’s so wasteful and stupid. Crystal needs to get a job or something besides decorating her house ten times a year. She’s obsessed. Her husband is rarely around so I guess this is what she has to do to make up for what she’s missing elsewhere. I liked her at first but it didn’t last long. Same old shit.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ive always liked crystal but there are a few things that urk me. She seems like shes been over the top obsessive on getting the house ready to list. I also feel like shes so out of touch with normal peoples struggles and problems.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s waaaay out of touch with people. I liked her at first but the shopping is ridiculous. I would like to tell her “ yes Crystal we know you have a boatload of money and can buy whatever you want but maybe do something else once in awhile!”

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was just looking at their listing. The pictures are bad quality. It seems like their house is really nice compared to the other listings in their town though. All of the ones i saw were old smaller houses or mobile homes

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 8/26/2022, 07:01 AM) 
    I was just looking at their listing. The pictures are bad quality. It seems like their house is really nice compared to the other listings in their town though. All of the ones i saw were old smaller houses or mobile homes

It still has not accepted an offer. I wonder if anyone has offered anything. Either houses are not selling within days anymore or they have it priced too high.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They probably priced it way too high in comparison to the other homes in the area. She’s going to squeeze every hobby lobby nickel she can out of the house sale 😏

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VikingsVixen @ 26/8/2022, 13:28) 
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 8/26/2022, 07:01 AM) 

It still has not accepted an offer. I wonder if anyone has offered anything. Either houses are not selling within days anymore or they have it priced too high.

They waited too long to sell. The markets slowing tremendously

8.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She seems very anal, she’s stressing 24/7 about any messes in the home while it’s listed. I get it, you want to present it at its best during showings, but no one is looking at the cabinet kickboards

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She might have to cut back on her shopping addiction if it doesn’t sell soon. She’s so annoying.

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She also has renovated the heck out the place. There isn’t one board she hasn’t painted a million times. :nervous:

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
    QUOTE (Mawemom @ 8/26/2022, 03:41 PM) 
    They probably priced it way too high in comparison to the other homes in the area. She’s going to squeeze every hobby lobby nickel she can out of the house sale 😏

:hearty-laugh:

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I agree, they must have the price too high. Even in slower markets things are selling quickly still, I wouldn't be surprised that they have it high, they don't need to sell it fast....the other house isn't done yet....

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elleelle @ 8/31/2022, 12:42 PM) 
    I agree, they must have the price too high. Even in slower markets things are selling quickly still, I wouldn't be surprised that they have it high, they don't need to sell it fast....the other house isn't done yet....

True, but their realtor told them the market was starting to decline so they should put their house on the market immediately. It's been on the market 29 days, so I guess the realtor was correct.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They are officially under contract but they have to be out by the beginning of November & the new house won't be ready until January. They have no clue what they're going to do for those two months either. Great planning! Not.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They’re very well off and can afford to rent a nice place in the meantime or stay with her husband’s folks. Hopefully she will have to use some of her Hobby Lobby money to find a place. I stopped watching her because I think she’s a little too much. That shopping is out of control.

1436 replies since 26/3/2019, 20:51   306590 views