Farmhouse on Boone

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There is something about these families that makes me so sad when I watch them. These crazy sisters, Lisa and Laura, make their lives so difficult!

They make so much themselves when they could just go buy laundry detergent, etc., and things like not having a dishwasher . . . just gross me out. I could never eat anything in either one of their homes! It's all slop in a pot kind of eating. And Lisa says she usually just rinses her dishes off.

Then the issues with the children OMG! I am waiting for someone to fall into that wood stove. That was the most insane place for it - a high traffic hall. Who does that? I don't think Lisa or Laura or the other one, Andrea, were well educated themselves. Their grammar is deplorable. Those poor kids are not being educated. Sure maybe they can milk a goat, but that is not going to get them far in life.

There are all the farm issues. If I were eating those chicken eggs, I would be very careful about what those birds are eating. The goat, too! They are drinking that milk. Plus I really hope the kids are getting blood tests for lead and heavy metals.

I wish Lisa would just make her kids a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and put all that time she spends in the kitchen to a better use like teaching her children useful and necessary subjects: Math, History, English, Civics, etc. It looks like they just end up doing what they feel like doing.

I think Lisa confuses activity with productivity. There is a lot going on but in the end what has it all produced? The two sisters look so haggard themselves. The Oily one is making products for skincare and wrinkles. She is making a lot of false claims. She has a pretty good set of wrinkles herself, especially for being so young. It drives me crazy how she sprays her potions all over the place. She needs to spray her cloth with her potions and do it that way. Otherwise there is over-spray and she is breathing in that stuff. The two of them act like such know-it-alls.

They live such isolated lives. Covid hasn't helped that. But they do need to get out and do more when Covid is over. I feel like I am in the 1940's when I watch these two. Ironic since I am doing this on a computer! I guess though that in the end they do this to make money.
    That's really what most of this is all about. Like I said - depressing!

2.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MawP73 @ 12/22/2020, 09:39 AM) 
    Probably from wearing a toddler too long!

She may have Kyphosis which is what I had but mine was Proximal Junctional Kyphosis from a long spine fusion so had to extend fusion up in another surgery through my upper back

That sounds so painful!

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just got sooooo grossed out! The Oily sister just posted about the newborn. She wears that kid all day long. But she showed herself with the kid strapped to her and she is wearing this filthy, damaged hoodie or something. It is disgusting! They are disgusting!

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why don’t these people own a grill?! Seriously! I have asked her before if they ever cook outdoors. How does her husband not own a grill??

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have never watched Oily House before (because 1) wretched name, 2) I find people who say things like "essential oils have replaced my whole medicine cabinet!" are absolute morons). She sounds exactly like Lisa, it is off-putting. I have to say though, her husband is way less creepy looking than Lisa's is, even with the bushy beard. Lisa's husband gives me the worst vibes.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well now that I know 'Our Oily House' is her sister, I think that's even more sad. While I'm certain that some of what they're living is by their choice, it just seems like they have no depth to them. Like they have no life experience, or dreams or desires. Like their sole purpose for living is to pump out children and cook slop for their husbands...

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can’t stand her sister’s voice, the oily house one. It’s like super nasaly. I watch farmhouse on Boone because it’s kind of relaxing but her sister voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me!

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Oily sister has a personality of a dirty dishrag... I haven't watched Farmhouse's vlogs in a while but just watched one where she said her son tripped over a baby gate and had tooth go through his lip..... I am guessing it is the new tile hearth.. I think we ALL guessed that would happen... She's an idiot. I noticed she also showed feeding her toddler foods lately... guessing it won't be long before another farm hand is born.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    These women and their families are going to die young. They love using coconut oil in their cooking. I know that it is a saturated fat. BUT people do say that it doesn't act like a typical saturated fat. NOT TRUE. In the New York Times Science section that comes out every Tuesday, Jane Brody wrote an excellent article about how dangerous coconut oil is. It is a saturated fat and it will clog one's arteries. Clogged arteries lead to heart attacks and strokes and death. That's it. It is dangerous and beef tallow and butter have LESS saturated fat that coconut oil. No one should be using this on a regular basis.

These families need to go for blood tests. This oil along with diets high in animal products is going to kill them.

10.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All of her gigantic, crusty jars gross me out. The honey looks like earwax & the sourdough & kefir look like they've gone through generations

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes! Those jars give me such a visceral reaction. Bleurgh. Goodness knows what she's doing with that bone broth ::shudder:::

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I do not think she bathes. On You Tube she talked about her "uniform". She said she rolls out of bed in her tank top and leggings and add a skirt and a sweater. She already admits to not washing her clothes very much. Plus the sweaters she was "modeling" are all stretched out and full of pills. She is GROSS!

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daledge @ 13/1/2021, 20:13) 
    I do not think she bathes. On You Tube she talked about her "uniform". She said she rolls out of bed in her tank top and leggings and add a skirt and a sweater. She already admits to not washing her clothes very much. Plus the sweaters she was "modeling" are all stretched out and full of pills. She is GROSS!

Lately she has been wearing the same cream colored sweater in almost every video.

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks ill, cold & dirty all the time. As does her home

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Too me she looks too thin. She looks sickly.

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235919 views