« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Dull clothes, dull hair. Goes with the dull life I suppose. She can look put together and pretty (wedding outfit) but it's very rare.

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mama got herself a $700 espresso machine while her kitchen doesn't have a dishwasher

3.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyPrincess @ 1/13/2021, 11:53 PM)
    Dull clothes, dull hair. Goes with the dull life I suppose. She can look put together and pretty (wedding outfit) but it's very rare.

Completely agree.

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/16/2021, 04:54 AM)
    Mama got herself a $700 espresso machine while her kitchen doesn't have a dishwasher

I could've sworn espresso machines were household items in the 50's. At least that's what my parents told me!

While I understand the appeal of a simple life and why people choose to lead them, something about this woman just seems so... miserable. Does she smile? Does she laugh? Does she have a sense of humour? Or does she just cook gross food, fake clean and buy stuff from the 50's and 60's because that's her chosen aesthetic?

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa's "uniform" video was very odd. I myself have a very minimal wardrobe and am not very into fashion, and even I found her wardrobe to be incredibly drab and almost depressing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she sleeps in leggings and then just slaps a skirt on over the top of them for the next day? Seriously? And I was shocked to hear she owns 10 sweaters, since she wears the same one sweater in 90% of her videos.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Do you think she actually cooks like that all the time? I have the same amount of kids and cook 3 meals a day but the way she does it must take forever. Like just scramble eggs for breakfast, why does every meal have to be super elaborate? She must spend 6 plus hours a day just cooking, plus she’s filming, editing, nursing, cleaning, homeschooling, and all those farm chores. I know her husband is home but it sounds like he pretty much putters around and maybe does an hour of homeschool with the girls as long as someone else is watching the boys. No wonder she is so skinny she probably never gets to sit down and eat!

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think they consume a lotttt more smoothies and pancakes than she shows

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Neither Boone nor Oily look very healthy. I think Boone is looking very sickly. Look at her skin color! She puts so much work into those meals - something isn't right. Look at their hair - dull and stringy. She and the daughter cook with their stringy hair hanging over the food - ick!
    And Oily is using her daughter as a nanny for the infant. That's because these kids are not being challenged - they would be if they were in SCHOOL!! I think Boone is running out of content. Her YT with bloopers was just boring.

Also has anyone noticed that - not the infant, of course, but the youngest sons in both families aren't really talking? They speak, but I think they are both over the age of two. They should be expressing themselves better and more than they are.

I want to hose down both these women and scrub them clean! Then I want to dress them in NEW clothing - clean and crisp! And in pretty colors, too!

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was shocked in Our Oily Houses recent Q&A she said she doesn’t own many baby items. Her baby sleeps in bed with her, she wears her baby all day in that wrap, she doesn’t own a crib, pack n play, bassinet, bouncer, swing, play mat etc. She only has five sleepers and a pacifier. Why make your life harder? You have four other kids. It’s okay to put the baby down and let them stretch out. She doesn’t own a breast pump or bottle. She is lucky she never got mastitis or latch issues. Even if you never use a bottle a pump “ at least a hand pump “ is good to have for certain situations to have on hand just Incase . The co-sleeping thing makes me nervous. I know people claim there are safe ways to do it but wow! Not owning a piece of furniture to lay baby down to sleep in safely? It’s bizarre to me and must make her life harder. I have to wonder how being in that wrap all day effects their development long term. Don’t get me wrong. I love baby wearing but when working with a hot stove and in certain situations it’s better to put the baby down. I just feel for a lot of things both these sisters make their life harder than it has to be.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Explain this to me: We are in the midst of a pandemic. A new mutant strain is in Missouri. These two nut-case sisters are taking their daughters and an infant and going on a "girls' trip". Huh? Oh, I forgot the snow storm. What is going on with these crazy people????
    Just stay home, milk the cow, weave that whatever, chop firewood, and keep making that sourdough!

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    They live in their own little world where a virus doesn't exist and god will protect them! lol

11.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    omg I honestly burst out laughing when I realized she was making a scrunchie. Get a life!

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I've been seeing all the videos about the YouTube mom's who took out PPP Loans last year so I decided to look up some YouTubers.

Looks like Farmhouse on Boone got paid $20,000 last year.

Not sure how she was at risk of going under in a pandemic when her life is entirely online and it doesn't look like her views were affected at all...

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ahh, I thought she was a little splurgey with all her store-bought Christmas decorations this year
    At least we know those kids will never need college funds.

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She got a 20k PPE loan? I thought you needed to have employees to get one...

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (welcomeback2mychannel @ 2/6/2021, 03:52 PM) 
    She got a 20k PPE loan? I thought you needed to have employees to get one...

A lot of YouTubers, including Lisa, will set up their YouTube channel as an LLC so that they can write off their purchases for their home as business expenses. When they set up an LLC, they become a legal employee of the LLC. So in her case, she's an Employee of Farmhouse on Boone. So when she took out a PPP loan to pay her employees, she's legally an employee, so she's paying herself. It's a legal loophole.

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235910 views