Farmhouse on Boone

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She went off on a tear about being a Christian. Like being Catholic is not Christian - since when? When Pope Lisa said so? She is so sanctimonious.

Her poor, pathetic husband said a "splurge" for him would be a pair of new socks! I wanted to cry! Luke, go buy yourself a pair or ten! Damn.

And now we learn she received a PPE loan? Watch out, folks, we are going to head into a recession soon. We just cannot afford to hand out money to people who really do not need it! How has Lisa's life changed with the pandemic? Hmmm . . . . . . I don't think it has. It's just Green Acres over there.

I shudder when she and her sister, Oily, speak with their poor grammar, and their dirty habits. I think Oily is worse. I wanted to gag when that little boy was eating the sourdough starter. I wanted to give him a bowl of Fruit Loops.

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Seriously? Socks are a splurge? That's so sad considering this family clears six figures.
    Not to mention all the free-shit she gets.

As for Oily, her voice is like nails on a chalk board. I just can't deal with it. I reckon she brings about as much value to this worth as her sister though (which ain't much).

3.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daledge @ 11/2/2021, 15:34) 
    She went off on a tear about being a Christian. Like being Catholic is not Christian - since when? When Pope Lisa said so? She is so sanctimonious.

Her poor, pathetic husband said a "splurge" for him would be a pair of new socks! I wanted to cry! Luke, go buy yourself a pair or ten! Damn.

And now we learn she received a PPE loan? Watch out, folks, we are going to head into a recession soon. We just cannot afford to hand out money to people who really do not need it! How has Lisa's life changed with the pandemic? Hmmm . . . . . . I don't think it has. It's just Green Acres over there.

I shudder when she and her sister, Oily, speak with their poor grammar, and their dirty habits. I think Oily is worse. I wanted to gag when that little boy was eating the sourdough starter. I wanted to give him a bowl of Fruit Loops.

I am so furious about You Tubers like Lisa taking PPP loans. All these YouTube mommies who let their husbands quit their jobs when their channels took off are morons. YouTube is not a stable income, and it is so risky to have that as the sole income for a family of 8. Now she's mooching off the government and taking money away from small business owners who have truly been destoyed by lockdowns. That doesn't seem like a very Christian thing to do.

Lisa clearly wears the pants in that family, and her husband is just another in a long list of YouTube husbands who are emasculated slaveboys for their wives. I always got the impression that he basically quit his job to homeschool the kids because Lisa had too much on her plate. I mean, I guess that's fine if they can support themselves and its what he really wants to do, but now they are taking out loans meant for people in truly dire situations so, yeah...

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daledge @ 11/2/2021, 15:34) 

I hope she didn’t actually say Catholic’s are not Christian. If she did I will never watch her channel again. I’m Catholic but I respect other denominations and religions . It’s not my place to judge who is right and wrong. Your beliefs are your beliefs. We all have our own beliefs and that’s okay. For Christians we all believe in Jesus Christ and that he’s the Messiah. That should be enough to unit us how you interpret the Bible and worship is your own choice. I can’t stand these high and mighty attitudes that it’s their way or the high way. You are not God people! Ugh sorry it just drives me nuts.

As far as her husband saying splurge is new socks that’s just beyond sad. The man should be able to get his basic clothing needs met. I feel so bad for her kids. Is all her need for the most extreme end of healthy-organic food the cause of not having their basic needs like socks met? That’s just terribly sad.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wait where did she talk about Catholicism?

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lula62 @ 13/2/2021, 15:44) 
    Wait where did she talk about Catholicism?

That’s what I was asking about too of it was actually said. I quoted Daledge’s statement.

7.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’ve never understood how her husband could afford to quit his job ! Her entire channel is ridiculous. She makes all the so called healthy from scratch meals which look nasty. Give those kids some cereal or something and just stop it! I can’t stand her living room ! I’ve said it before on here but what’s so fascinating about a woman who barely washes her hair cause she’s popping out babies every 9 months and now gets a government loan all while hubby quits his job! Ugh🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The oily sister's husband quit his job too. I don't get how.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MawP73 @ 2/13/2021, 08:09 PM)
    I’ve never understood how her husband could afford to quit his job ! Her entire channel is ridiculous. She makes all the so called healthy from scratch meals which look nasty. Give those kids some cereal or something and just stop it! I can’t stand her living room ! I’ve said it before on here but what’s so fascinating about a woman who barely washes her hair cause she’s popping out babies every 9 months and now gets a government loan all while hubby quits his job! Ugh🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Lisa had to declare her 2019 earnings to get a PPP Loan in 2020 and she cleared $100,000 in 2019. That's not including sponsorships and probably whatever money she got paid for her book. (I don't know that it did that well? So it might not have been that much?)

They're not rich, rich.. but they're bringing in a hell of a lot more money than my house.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MawP73 @ 13/2/2021, 20:09) 

I have to wonder why her and her sister’s husband’s quit their jobs. Wouldn’t you still want to be making a regular income and not depend on YouTube? Their channels can crash any day it sounds to risky and unpredictable to raise a family on.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lisa's husband gives me serial killer vibes...there I said it!

12.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hear the Deliverance banjo when I see him

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I want to hurl every time I see her cooking! In her chicken post her dirty stringy hair is hanging over the food, she picks up the chicken with her fingers and not a utensil, and why is everything she cooks combined with something? Why not just cook a chicken breast? And have some separate sides? I just can't watch her. She's so gross.

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm oddly fascinated by her cooking. I enjoy watching her in the kitchen and find it infinitely more interesting than some of these other YouTube mommies who throw some pizza rolls or chicken nuggets in the oven and call it a day.

That being said, most of the meals she makes look unappetizing to me. Why is everything either fermented or made with eincorn? I also still can't figure out why she uses that old stove. It seems like such a hassle, and I'm pretty sure she spent more money cleaning that old thing up and getting it functional than she would have just buying a new stove.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 26/2/2021, 17:28) 
    I'm oddly fascinated by her cooking. I enjoy watching her in the kitchen and find it infinitely more interesting than some of these other YouTube mommies who throw some pizza rolls or chicken nuggets in the oven and call it a day.

That being said, most of the meals she makes look unappetizing to me. Why is everything either fermented or made with eincorn? I also still can't figure out why she uses that old stove. It seems like such a hassle, and I'm pretty sure she spent more money cleaning that old thing up and getting it functional than she would have just buying a new stove.

I agree she’s a step up in terms of cooking than a lot of mommy vloggers who just heat up processed shit. and also agree that her food looks bad too! lol she has no imagination and some weird fixations. Her whole vibe is just a yikes for me

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235201 views