Farmhouse on Boone

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Agree! At first I was like Oooh, sourdough, kefir, sauerkraut, cooking from scratch, nice!

Now I’m like... that’s it, huh? Those same 10 things? Everything is always the same color? Y’all have never heard of a grill? Uh ok...

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She's used 'Cozy' in her last two titles.
    Nothing about her life screams cozy to me. lol

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What kind of mom (grown woman) takes a pile of clothes off a chair and drops them on the floor? There was a coat hook right behind her

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Einkorn everything. Why? I'd never heard of this before her and no-one else does it. It seems to be an old grain and lower in gluten. Big fat deal. No one needs to grind their own flour except hippies and prepper types. Boring.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Haha I don’t get why she doesn’t try some other ancient grains instead of obsessing over this one...like unless they grow it and that’s why they have so much of it I don’t see the point of eating it all the freakin time.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Who lets a toddler run around hand dipping a jar of peanut butter? That is the nastiest highchair. We can have fancy espresso and water filters but heaven forbid a little soap?

7. icrad
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The comments made on here about Lisa and her YouTube channel are pretty nasty. To see women taking the time out of the day to leave rude remarks about someone you don’t even know is pretty typical these days. This lady works hard and is raising a family with values, something that many people are not familiar with anymore. You all must be a miserable . Get a life .

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (icrad @ 3/1/2021, 12:50 PM) 
    The comments made on here about Lisa and her YouTube channel are pretty nasty. To see women taking the time out of the day to leave rude remarks about someone you don’t even know is pretty typical these days. This lady works hard and is raising a family with values, something that many people are not familiar with anymore. You all must be a miserable . Get a life .

Maybe cut down on the fancy espresso, it's making you jittery and forgetful that if you CHOSE TO put your life on the internet you're open to criticism. :)

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol, what is said on this thread is mild compared to most on this site. Heaven forbid anyone question or disagree with Saint Lisa's lifestyle choices!

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In my house I place value on cleanliness and I don’t invite the world to see it via YouTube. If you have enough hands to feed and water animals, you have enough hands to wipe faces, hands, and tables!

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can someone get her a new Highchair? It’s probably harboring bacteria from all the cracks in the plastic. She can even get a used one in better condition. I feel bad for that little guy eating off that tray.

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have a great life, Icrad!

I think you may have gotten lost when you wound up in this forum, but, since you're here, welcome! One of my favourite things to do is to point out to people that Influencers on YouTube and Instagram aren't the holier-than-thou, white-washed, superheroes they pretend they are.

Sure, I'm not perfect, but I also don't put myself on a pedestal as an example of how other's should live their lives. As far as I am concerned, no one who makes a living as an Influncer should be above criticism. I'm sure she knows this, given that putting her family on display for the world awards her a six figure income.

Also, pretty much everyone on the planet understands and are familiar with values. Just because their values might not align with yours doesn't mean theirs are invalid. So, next time you want to tell us not to judge, remember that you did the exact same thing with your comment. And if that's not the pot calling the kettle black, well... you can finish that sentence.

And again, thanks for stopping by and making an account to live your super-kind comment. TOTES made my afternoon! :thumbs-up:

13. icrad
        +1   Like  

User deleted

You call that criticism , wow. I’m a misogynist, now that is funny, I would actually classify you more in that category. Doesn’t it feel awful being so negative and nasty , it has to be soul sucking . If you don’t like someone’s YouTube , then don’t watch it . But keep on doing what your doing ladies , whatever makes you feel good, but I guarantee all that nastiness you are putting out there comes back on you . Find a more positive outlet . I’m finished , not going to waste anymore time on this.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (icrad @ 3/2/2021, 12:30 AM) 
    You call that criticism , wow. I’m a misogynist, now that is funny, I would actually classify you more in that category. Doesn’t it feel awful being so negative and nasty , it has to be soul sucking . If you don’t like someone’s YouTube , then don’t watch it . But keep on doing what your doing ladies , whatever makes you feel good, but I guarantee all that nastiness you are putting out there comes back on you . Find a more positive outlet . I’m finished , not going to waste anymore time on this.

By Darci!
    Have a wonderful life!
    And again, thanks for stopping by. It's been a pleasure.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (icrad @ 2/3/2021, 00:30) 

If this one of the oily sisters?

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235902 views