Farmhouse on Boone

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So are they against any form of birth control, including cycle tracking? Pregnancy is so hard on a woman’s body, I can’t see this being good for her…and don’t her children still need attention?? I’m drowning with 2, I just can’t imagine 8, 9, 10…

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TexasSnark @ 13/2/2023, 02:53) 
    So are they against any form of birth control, including cycle tracking? Pregnancy is so hard on a woman’s body, I can’t see this being good for her…and don’t her children still need attention?? I’m drowning with 2, I just can’t imagine 8, 9, 10…

I haven't watched in a few years. How many kids does she have? My third pregnancy nearly killed me and it took 4 years to start feeling normal.

3.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bananagrams @ 13/2/2023, 03:12) 

I haven't watched in a few years. How many kids does she have? My third pregnancy nearly killed me and it took 4 years to start feeling normal.

Seven, I think. The 2 oldest are girls and the rest are all boys. I like the idea of a big family, but it hits a point where you are stretched too thin. I think Lisa hit that point at least 2 kids ago.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She said in a video, with her sister, that she has never been able to get pregnant until she stops nursing.

5. Orgahnicpahleo
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Yeah, I don't think she believes in tracking. She claims nursing is good enough and every pregnancy is a sign from God. Like leave God out of this, you just have unprotected sex. I can see her having more until her body can't.

6.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Kids need attention. Small age gaps are hard on mom, kids and marriage. I'd love a big family but I also place primary importance on my children's needs. I have one with additional needs and I homeschool and work, I'm not even sure if I'll get to have a third because every extra child takes resources from the ones you already have.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

A lot of families with a high child count press the older kids, especially the girls into service as unpaid babysitters/nannies as soon as they are capable of helping out. Those children often have to grow up too fast, take on too much responsibility and don't have a chance to have a full, well rounded childhood. This isn't the case for all large families but it is, for many.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with requiring that children help out around the house and property, help look after little bros and sisters, now and again, as long as that help doesn't interfere with their own lives and needs being met, as children themselves. But to make older kids become almost substitute parents to their younger siblings is abuse, in my opinion. If you can't care for and properly parent a large family, don't have one.

Bring on the flame throwers.

8. Orgahnicpahleo
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Someone on her latest video commented they swore they saw a sonogram on the fridge in her home tour. I was like what Lisa getting an ultrasound?! So I took a look and definitely looks like one. Wonder what changed her mind?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230215-133357

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know. It could be anything in fact. I never had sonogram printed so no idea. My doc only printed my baby's US pictures. She might be finaly aware that she is not the youngest mom anymore. And there are risks. At least I hope so.

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I took her class. It was a complete waste of money.

11. Orgahnicpahleo

User deleted

QUOTE (AliceinPhoenix @ 17/2/2023, 12:54) 

Was this her blogging class?

12.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AliceinPhoenix @ 17/2/2023, 12:54) 

What kind of class was it?

13.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is she pregnant again? If she’s my God these ladies on YT some of them love staying pregnant damn yes kids are a blessing but will they ever get tired of having a baby on there tits/hips and her home is small all the kids sharing rooms it’s time to expand that house for more bedrooms/bathrooms smh her home is stale and cold if gives me Amish living the old fashion furniture pieces/beds I guess they don’t buy toys nor electronic stuff for the kiddos do they even own a tv? I guess not wow what a boring life no friends no social life outside of little house on the prairie smh

14. Orgahnicpahleo

User deleted

The thing is there is such a thing of too much saturated fat. The amount of butter, bacon, cheese, cream and coconut oil she goes through is sickening. While I don't cook with seed oils, I also don't avoid them like the plague in packaged food. She may be fine now, but will be curious how her heart health will be when she's older. Look at Sally Fallon, her unlimited animal fat diet certainly caught up to her.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230217-173250

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62728382

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235911 views