Our Tribe of Many

« Older   Newer »

1. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I don't think that when you choose to film your life, family and home for money you are entitled to call people who disagree with you "haters".

I define a "hater" as someone who slashes a beautiful child for no reason. Someone who destroys priceless artwork, just because, someone who kills a kitten. That is a "hater."

Want to film your family for money and to promote a message? Realize not all will agree with you and those people are not haters. You are thin skinned and immature to think otherwise.

I happen to love this family and have never commented anything in the negative sense.

Do I wish Sarah would say Kenya in a softer, more melodic way instead of spewing out the word? Yes. She is like a bull in a china shop where being soft and dainty is concerned though it seems. Do I wish she would stop getting rid of belongings of her children so she can more easily manage their home. Having less kids to manage the home is also an option, just saying...

Overall, though, those kids are loved, the parents are grounded and caring. They do a good job.

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   310296 views