Our Tribe of Many

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It makes me wonder if they ever really get to eat those things. Growing up fruits were not a treat. They were available for us to eat whenever we wanted. I don’t understand why she’s so controlling over food. Her kids get excited about things that kids don’t usually get excited about because they are so limited in what they get. Yet she gets her Diet Coke every month. No exceptions.
    QUOTE (melbells @ 9/9/2020, 22:58) 
    The way the kids swarm over things like berries makes me wonder if they are hungry

The whole vegan thing makes me wonder if they are trying to save money by not buying meat...or will there be no price difference?

there was also a comment about how many ads there are!

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm sick of their videos attacking people who've left comments they don't like. They make shit decisions sometimes, don't we all, just shut up and own it. Has anyone else noticed that Luca just wants OUT, poor kid is miserable in that bloody crazy house.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This vegan week is for nothing but views and content. It's so stupid. Pick or choose one Jughead. Be a meat eater, be a vegetarian, keto or whatever. But honestly, just pick a side that you believe in. Don't put your kids through being hungry because you need some material.
    Where is the dog? I hope he's getting fed this week.

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There's no way Sarah is letting her 10 kids have a free for all when it comes to any food. 1200 dollars a month including diapers is only about 250 a week. I wouldn't be surprised if alot of of her food came from the church pantry. She believes Jesus himself has blessed her family because they are in need with 10 kids. They absolutely deserve everything thier parishioners give them. There is no way 12 people can be fed on that little amout of food. I think her grocery hauls are only for you tube because they bring in the views. They are like most of these large families who love the attention of having a bus load of kids, but hates to spend money on them. Also, he parents get a nice cut of church profits as well.

5. ItsShaqBishes
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Fariy Gurl @ 10/9/2020, 04:16) 
    There's no way Sarah is letting her 10 kids have a free for all when it comes to any food. 1200 dollars a month including diapers is only about 250 a week. I wouldn't be surprised if alot of of her food came from the church pantry. She believes Jesus himself has blessed her family because they are in need with 10 kids. They absolutely deserve everything thier parishioners give them. There is no way 12 people can be fed on that little amout of food. I think her grocery hauls are only for you tube because they bring in the views. They are like most of these large families who love the attention of having a bus load of kids, but hates to spend money on them. Also, he parents get a nice cut of church profits as well.

Most of the churches around here dont even have food pantries.

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61850507

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   310302 views