Our Tribe of Many

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This is a great family!! What all families should aspire to be. with or without the religion

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I enjoying watching this family. They seem to be genuine.

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sara knows what she is doing, great channel, good content the kids are well adjusted. Homeschooling is well done in this home unlike some other channels.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know how Sara does it. She makes most of the other YT large family homeschoolers look bad. I only homeschool one kid and sometimes I still get overwhelmed and feel inadequate.

Sara and Solo have obviously raised bright children who are respectful and helpful. The two older kids are already taking college level math classes.

They are homeschooling(and just general parenting) goals for sure.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have been watching her channel for a while. I do not like how she was fishing for free disney tickets for her family. I also fo not like how she buys loads of chocolate and coke for herself but never shares for her kids. They have money for an inground pool but her oldest daughter's have to share a bed have few clothes and no dressers. Isabelle has to do three loads of laundry a day and help with all her kids.This is sad life for a tee age she should be s hool hanging out with friends. I get the feeling she is a very controlling woman.

Edited by Blinky41 - 15/2/2020, 16:37

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not see anything terribly wrong with Belle doing 3 loads of laundry a day.

I wish my mother had taught me to be self sufficient instead of doing everything for us. When I got married at 19 and moved out, I had NO idea what needed to be done. My ex-husband literally taught me how to be self sufficient.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It's one thing to help her mother with chores but this should be Sarah's job.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blinky41 @ 15/2/2020, 16:38) 
    It's one thing to help her mother with chores but this should be Sarah's job.

Not necessarily in a big family. They are teaching the kids responsibility and none of them look upset about their chores. They look like happy well adjusted kids and I really enjoyed the Christmas video where they gave gifts to each other. There were 5 kids in our family and we had chores and we were happy to help our mom out. We were and are a family and family helps each other out the way we were raised.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have nothing against helping out thier mom but Sarah is the one who chose to have all those kids. I just find her personality very controlling. She seems obsessed with newborns and babies like Michelle Duggar.

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The parents are the ones who should be in control and controlling the kids
    It will do them good as adults to have had chores and learn to take care of their stuff and work
    I agree that the parents are ones who decided to have 10 kids ,doubt they got kids to put I. Their opinions before deciding to have each new one
    Belle is always referred to As these second mom to baby Seth and I think that is weird and wrong ,she is his sister not his mother
    Nothing wrong with other kids helping with you get ones to a point,IMO if you didn't have to spend time on YouTube you would have more time for ect new baby
    And the o,dear kids wouldn't have to do as much with new baby
    I think it is weird to expose your kids and your family business on you tube period ~
    I watch them here and there, sara seems really overwhelmed with this new baby by things she has said on vlogs and she looks it too
    Although she does look a lot better with bangs and the way hair

Sometimes I think Sarah seems uncomfortable when interacting or talking to her own kids,her mom always seems like that too IMO

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes, she is very overwhelmed. I just don't agree with the Duggar style of having the older ones basically raise the younger ones. In one of her videos, she asks them why they love having a new baby and her daughter responds because you love babies! I found that so sad it's like Michelle Duggar. She loves babies. It seems her husband would have stopped having kids long ago. If they have money for thier pool and vacations why cant they at least buy her teenage daughter her own bed rather then forcing her share it with her sister? I just fo not get

I do not understand why she controls the food so much for the teenagers and buys herself do much treats like diet coke and chocolate but they for one cheese string e very two weeks? I also watch Jamerial and she has alot of kids as well but is nothing like Sarah.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel her kids would benefit if they were allowed to go to school.

Not have to raise each other and meet others.

It seems like many of her kids have speech impediments. Can’t say for sure, may just be accents, but again I think they would or could get More help there if there were allowed schooling.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just out of curiosity, why is laundry SARAH’S job? She isn’t the only one creating the dirty laundry. Belle seems to really enjoy helping her parents. I think Sarah and Solo have raised some great kids.

Sarah is homeschooling, nursing, and running her YT channel, in addition to everything else we all do at home. Let her older children help her out where they can.

I just don’t understand how on Jamerrill’s page, everyone is saying that her older kids should pitch in and do their share. Yet here, people are so against it. Given the choice, I’d much rather live in Sarah’s house. Is it always immaculate? Nope, but that is real life. At least is never looks filthy, like a staph-infection waiting to happen.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes Sarah's kids should help out with chores but why should they be expected to basically do all the housework and raise the kids she chose to have? Belle is only a young teenager and if she went to school she wouldn't have to be at home doing 3 plus loads of laundry and help raise her siblings. Its exactly like Michelle Duggar where Jana has raised those younger kids even though Michelle is the one who had them.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    allo kids at certain age should have chores to prepare them for real life and because it is good for them to learn to do stuff and have responsibilty for themselves
    I thought judah was her laundry kid
    if it works for them to give kids chores and works for jamerille to not, who cares it is their family ,do what works fro your family
    they chose to expose their lives for public viewing so some will like it some wont
    I dont get these mothers who put thier kids on you tube anyway , seems very selfish to do that to your kids, they dont have the maturity
    to agree to this even if you ask and they say yes, will come back to bite them one day ,even stuff on OTOM they arent perfect

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   310312 views