Group

Status
    Don't know why...but I can't stand her.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    she has become arrogant and kinda stuck up on vlogs since this last 10th baby ,she is complaining and eye rolling alot on her vlogs
    that oldest girl is always referred to as second mom which is weird,creepy and not right, she is their sister not their mom if you couldn't handle all these kids why keep having them??
    the oldest girl always looks very unhappy and crabby
    that last video she was so "entitled" and arrogant in it !
    where they went shopping and wanted to get 45 day supply food for 12 in this pandemic
    after juts getting back from the expensive trip to disney...they knew about his virus before they left but went anyway with a NEWBORN!!! and after doing her "pantry challenge" before they left ,eating up most of thier food, she thought she had some right to go into super market and buy as much as she wanted ,and she ketp saying very snarky "we have 10 kids" when there would be a 1 or 2 limit to buy something
    then says she had the husband go try to talk to the manger and tell them "we have 10 kids" to break the rules cuz they are so special!
    she thought that if there was 2 limit on something she could get 2 then husband get 2 and she didnt like them telling her no juts 2 for the both of you
    so she then boosts that husband talked the manager into letting them come right back in and buy more
    her attitude on that vlog was aweful, showed her true colors, I thnk alot of her real personality coming out after this last baby
    I dont think she is sweet as she pretends ot be on vlogs
    she still had so much food ,two full baskets when they left then went back for more
    such good"christains " they are, take as much as you can cuz YOU want to stock up for YOUR family for 45 days
    dont leave anything for others!!
    the vlogs she posted of that trip she seemed in a piss mood the whole time and NOt enjoying disney, maybe mad cuz they wasted all that $$$

3.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her STUCK at Home video popped up as a recommendation which I won't be watching. When the number of kids you have is in the double digits all by your own free will and you don't have to be out on the front lines of this pandemic, I don't really want to hear you complaining that you're stuck at home. Dude, seriously?! :1: :29: your ass needs to take several seats

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I usually like their videos but I was a little taken aback that they thought they could buy a months worth of food right now (for 12 people). I know she likes to shop once a month, but the reality is you cannot do things the way you usually do right now. Everybody is making sacrifices and changes to their routine, they are going to need to as well. She said she wanted a t-shirt explaining she had 10 kids and that was why she was buying so much. She was buying so much because they were trying to buy over a months worth of food, that is just selfish when there are shortages.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    so what if she has ten kids, I could make a t shirt saying same thing, it doesn't mean you get better treatment then everyone else at this time,they should have planned better, you should never let your food supply go so far down with a stupid pantry challenge,especially if you have all those kids

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    The haul was selfish, people are running out of food. They could have not gone out to get food for a whole month and just shopped for a shorter duration to make it far for everyone.

7. Catty chic
        +6   Like  

User deleted

They said once on a Q&A video that they just leave having children up to god, and trust that he will provide. I don't share their beliefs, so I think that's crazy. But so far they are providing for all those kids, so life and live I guess. I'm single and live alone and I do once A month grocery shopping, but this month I'm breaking it down to 2 weeks. Seems like they could do the same.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Catty chic @ 4/2/2020, 05:55 AM) 
    They said once on a Q&A video that they just leave having children up to god, and trust that he will provide. I don't share their beliefs, so I think that's crazy. But so far they are providing for all those kids, so life and live I guess. I'm single and live alone and I do once A month grocery shopping, but this month I'm breaking it down to 2 weeks. Seems like they could do the same.

I am single as well and go about once a month. I do not get a whole bunch since it is just me and my cat. I am breaking it down as well and I just need to get a few things that they were out of last week.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was surprised at her level of entitlement and down right rudeness in the store. She demanded special treatment. She can be inconvenienced and shop once a week or every two weeks like everyone else! How fair is it too clean out the stores for the other people who may have limited access to stores. She also showed little concern for burdening her elderly parents who live in a 2 bedroom condo with a family of 12! Unbelievably selfish as her mother was getting over being sick.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I usually like Sarah but her attitude in that video wasn't very pleasant to watch. Hypothetically if stores were to allow people with large families to buy more than anyone else, as many of her "fans" suggested in the comments, how would that be enforced? Do you have to bring in birth certificates for all the kids? What if someone is buying things for several elderly people on their block or other family members? Shouldn't those people also be able to get around the store limits? Where does it end?

The stores are doing what they can to provide food and supplies to everyone. Limits that apply to every single shopper is the only fair way to do it. Especially since it has been shown that a lot of people aren't respectful of others and can't control themselves. I get that she's frustrated but there would be no legitimate way to have different limits based on family size. She's just going to have to go to different stores if she wants to shop for so much at once.

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I had to turn that video off after a bit, entitled much?
    It’s not the stores fault or anyone else’s fault that she has so many kids.

Just cos she wants to shop once a month, boo bloody hoo. well none of us want to shop often either, but we have to! I think it’s a time where everything is so different and we all need to re adjust to this new normal for a while. If that means shopping every fortnight, then so be it.
    I’ve always loved their videos, but I haven’t been liking them much lately.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    agree 100% with last 3 comments
    I thinks sarah showing her true colors lately on her vlogs, she has got a big head over her you tube channel ,they all do eventually and think they are super stars and should be treated as such
    I agree cant make it through vlog of theirs anymore,even solo seems arrogant lately, sometimes I get a weird vibe between them, she says something then he corrects her or doesnt answer etc and she get pissy
    I feel sorry for the older girl who always has her hip out wiht a baby or toddelr on it I wonder if her having to play mommy to her parents kids will make her have babies young or not want to til later or at all?

I also think sarah acts weird and seems uncomfortable alot times around her own kids, winder if she feels left out being the only white in the family (?) and her mom and granmad always look like they sucked a lemon and sniffed a turd at the same time , pissy face!

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Iam thinking we all saw the REAL Sara in the grocery store. She has changed since Seth was born, must be stressed out. Stop with the babies. What happened to her bangs?? The bangs looked good. What do you think of her dad? He is full of himself, he bugs me keep him out of the videos. Both her parents are a little smug imo

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I get vibe the mom may not have been exactly happy about the AA husband,unless she just has a constant pissy attitude and look on her face
    I think baby seth is so cute, he doesnt look like most of her other kids yet, they all look like twins exact same face
    maybe she is having some postpartum this time ,cuz she seems bitchy

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Sonny Bono’s moustache, the eldest daughter will be expected to meet a man and pump out the babies too.
    Because that’s what god wants.

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   310322 views