Our Tribe of Many

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol her mom always looks pissed off whenever she’s in a video, especially when she’s visiting them. I do like the mom better then her dad, he’s full of himself.

I think that grocery video did show her true colours, she is very frazzled after this last baby. I feel for poor Destiny, she’s barely 2 and doesn’t seem to get much attention from Sarah who has moved on to Seth.

It’s always interesting when Sarah starts a video and is like “welcome back or welcome to MY channel” I notice when solo is helping her meal plan it’s all like “OUR channel” 😉

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes she was definitely not happy when they had to cancel her vacation. I wonder if her parents
    approve of her large family. It seems her brother only has two kids.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I get the feeling they (her parents) don't approve , why have that many kids??? isnt like you have a farm and need farm hands, that is why people used to have 10-12 kids!
    and when you have 10 kids, are the grandparents and other relatives obligated to send all those b-days gifts and special occasion ,xmas gifts
    that is like one every 6 weeks or so throughout the year
    it is selfishIMO, neither of those paretns can give all 10 of those kids enough one on one special time and they have to help poarent the other kids
    I think she is one of those women who has addiction to being pregnant and newborns
    and what does she need a "vacation" from??? she doesn't work a job , she has all the kids with chores they do and they also cook and take care of the other kids, maybe she needed a "vacation" from the stress of having 10 kids???
    I say she wont stop til 12 kids

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I came across her channel over the summer when I was trying to figure out how people only shop once a month. I buy mostly fresh produce, so it really baffled me. I could not believe her entitled attitude in that Sam's Club video. No one told you to have 12 kids! Yeah it sucks that they could only get 1 milk, but if they bought the 12 or whatever amount that they wanted, there would have been families that would have had to go without. If you have 12 kids to provide for, you better get out there and shop multiple times a week. That's the only way they will be able to get food for that many people.

5. Ashley277
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Wowsers. These people you’re all bitching about and being negative about are actually people. They are human with human feelings. This virus is stressing everyone out and if other people weren’t so selfish there wouldn’t be restrictions. I think now is the time to once a month shop as then you don’t have to leave and can self isolate. Also I think they do a great job as parents. The children all seem well behaved and polite. And they are children so they’re going to have their moments but the fact they have all those kids and said kids are well looked after, I say they’re doing a great job! I love the big family dynamic and having a full table and many children to love although there’s no way I could have that. No negativity people! There’s enough at the moment.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 3/4/2020, 21:35) 
    I came across her channel over the summer when I was trying to figure out how people only shop once a month. I buy mostly fresh produce, so it really baffled me. I could not believe her entitled attitude in that Sam's Club video. No one told you to have 12 kids! Yeah it sucks that they could only get 1 milk, but if they bought the 12 or whatever amount that they wanted, there would have been families that would have had to go without. If you have 12 kids to provide for, you better get out there and shop multiple times a week. That's the only way they will be able to get food for that many people.

I definitely feel like people should take situations such as this pandemic into account before having children. You are 100% correct, no one told them to have so many kids!

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This is a gossip site if you dont like negativity then find a Joyce Meyers page, plenty of joy there. You didn't see the drama here when you joined? Ya only have to read a few comments to realize it's not all hearts and flowers.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    O.k so you are saying that it's not selfish to clean out the stores of basic essentials because Sarah as a healthy adult doesn't want to be inconvenienced because she has alot of kids? What about the seniors and people with health problems don't they deserve to have some essentials too?

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is a gossip site, if you don’t like it, don’t read it 🤷🏻‍♀️. These posts here are tame compared to the “comments” on another site about this family.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh boy. Duck eggs and land shopping to be homesteaders.

Gosh her oldest did NOT look happy about that at all.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    the girl is second oldest and she NEVER looks happy, does anyone else ever notice how solo cuts her off and corrects her when she is talking to him ,
    there sure seem to be on very different pages about homesteading, he seems to be really into it and she is like no way
    I have a feeling she gets her way on stuff in the end
    all these you tubers now wanting to be homesteaders cuz of this virus, they have no experience in it and it isnt as easy as they think it will be
    especially going from a cushy life in a big house not working a real job like sarah, then to living on a farm with no close neighbors etc
    and working all day farming food and animals, dont see that in that family future !
    the ones jumping into it will have regrets in few months when all this dies down and they have bunch farm animals to care for and spent money
    on gardening stuff
    there is no food shortage, juts people hoarding and panicing, the stores are catching up and shelves being stocked
    I can see all the real homesteaders and preppers getting good laugh by these city folk thinking they will homestead this weekend !

12. "Yes‚ Dear"

User deleted

We are farmers and manage also a century old organic orchard. Lots of work, but we love it. I can't see Sarah letting loose and dealing with the realities of such a life. I also, feel with so many kids, it's perhaps unfair to saddle the offspring with an ill thought out dream. Solo is a financial planner/pastor, I trust he's planned well for his many, many kids. If not, getting a cow, etc. you don't know how to care for is not the answer.

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Is it just me or is Sara turning into a bitch? More and more I see it, she is snarky and then laughs like she is joking but really it's being bitchy.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Clearly Stay Home doesn’t register with this lot.
    Where I live it’s a $5,000 fine for the driver if your out doing something not considered ‘essential’ especially with so many bloody passengers

15.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    They don't care...they have 10 kids so the rules don't apply to their family

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   310305 views