Our Tribe of Many

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I am starting to like Solo less and less. I get the feeling as an African man he is kind of controlling. He’s always correcting her, she looks to him to see if what she just said is true, and in the last cooking video he was condescending. Like I am not taking the time to explain to people how I cook. Cooking while she was busy with something else and not letting her film him. I just get this feeling he did not feel like he should have to explain something as simple as how he cooks a dish.

As for the oldest girl, I remember being 14,15 years old. I would’ve rolled my eyes to the ceiling and complained if my parent’s suddenly wanted to be homesteaders.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've been away for a bit but wow some snarky comments about large families and why a mom would need a vacation have been tossed.

How many kids are to many? I jabe five. Would have six but misscarried one. I love all my kids and homeschool the younger ones. I have an adult daughter but her position is not to be a caretaker.

My husband was a long hauler but is now hospitalized. We have two boys with seizure disorder and he now has them along with early onset dementia. I take care of it all from the kids to the house. My husband is now unable to work and we had to move back to his fathers house, his father moved out and in with his girl fiend. There are times I feel I need a break and need some alone time, even though I don't hold a job where I am paid. That doesn't make my daily life any less stressful than a working woman.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Didn't they say their state or area is 'not in lockdown?? Even if that is so why chance one of them getting sick then they all get it!
    And taking a Newborn out ,why???
    But then again they did take all those kids to Disney land knowing of the virus it wasn't as crazy as it is now when the went but even so,solo did say on an video they knew but decided to go anyway
    Go to a place where thousands Peole from all over the world will be and taking a newborn baby,not very smart !
    I could see Sarah if they did have lockdown and were out and got pulled over
    "Officer we have ten kids so it is ok if we are out"
    "Officer my husband is a pastor"
    "Officer I have a you tube channel and need content to post"
    Then so,o try to took his way out of it and get special treatment like when he went to t all to store manager to let them buy more stuff
    "Cuz we have ten kids"

Yes she does seem bit hey through that pregnancy and now,even though she did the video on her having help with the kids /nanny and housekeeping
    She still seems overwhelmed
    Even though SHE DOESNT HAVE. JOB!

To the poster who mentioned all they do as stay at home mom, good for you that sounds like a lot
    Miss Sarah doesn't appear to do 1/3 of what you listed
    Who knows maybe she does a lot and juts don't show it or talk about it but what she shows looks pretty easy life
    She films ,her older kids are editing it now, the kids have daily chores of cooking and cleaning and laundry
    She o lay shops once a month
    She now has housekeeper and a girl to " help with the toddlers'"
    So besides home schooling seems she don't do too much
    And she puts her life out there so to anyone who don't like the comment ,direct it to Sarah for doing just that!
    Why have ten kids if you can't handle it and need help with them,she has time to take care of them
    Seems momma wanting more time now to put on her false eyelashes and crimp her hair !
    Wonder at what age Seth will be handed to the helper and she starts working on #11??

On a video father Seth born her and solo did she says she loves having babies especially at Christmas time no wishes she could have. Baby every xmas
    And the look on solo face was no no no and he shook his head and even saiid no
    So maybe momma pissed cuz daddy says no more kids!
    Her does seems arrogant on videos lately

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can't speak on Sarah and her being tierd. But I am exhausted. Mr TW was placed in the VA Monday, after eight seizures. Monday evening was full of tears and worrying children. We cannot visit him he has been moved to the bigger VA about an hour away. Last night our epileptic boy had a seizure outside in the back yard. It was not easy getting him back inside. I listened to this child cry for two hours from the pain of us moving him. Three hours later my autistic son had a seizure. Sarah may have a easy life with having her older kids help and play mom/dad. Or cleaning girls and such. I have notice alot of larger families utilize older kids as babysitter but they are also all very religious. Is that apart of thier beliefs?

I would love another child. But with 3 family members having seizure disorder, I cannot take that hospital stay away. And we can't perform a csection at home. Lol.

I'm sure all these YT women have family issues that they edit out or pretend do not exist. Solo does seem standoffish and controlling at times. Is he harder on the girls than the boys? Or does he just dismiss the girls and praise the boys?

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Truckers wife
    Good luck,sorry about your situation , with the seizures you seem like a strong women
    I think Sarah and solo need to seriously count their blessings and she shouldn't complain about squat!
    I say that only based on what they show,so who knows if stuff behind the scenes they don't show
    But
    Their kids are healthy ,they have nice Income,nice big house ,they took very expensive vacation, bought new van,
    They seem ok
    So IMO her complaint about not getting to buy all she wanted at store was a Big turn off
    Her parents seem to have some $$ and bet her dad spoils her rotten so she is used to getting what she wants when she wants it
    The two of them lately have been acting in way that seems contradicting what they pretend to be (?)

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Truckers wife, I’m so sorry to hear all this! I’ll keep y’all in my prayers. I also have a large family and a disabled husband. It’s tough to manage these days.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I know they took that vacation back to Solo's homeland. That had to cost a ton. I am sitting at my "teacher desk" going through boxes and such. We start our new year in May but to keep these small people distracted we will do some Eostre' activities and handwriting practice.

While the world is in a safe haven these women complain about not spending money. Shoot they can start sending it to us broke people. Lol.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Okay, so I am glad I came across this thread bcus her last few videos (which it seems like all YouTubers have been posting much frequently in this pandemic) annoyed me & I unsubscribed. I agree w/ so much you all said. The trip to Disney & fishing for free stuff if you notice she does that often but very low-key. Like she'll mention a bread maker is broke and someone will send one. The point someone made about the pool when she has said she hasn't bought those kids dressers because of the ticket price, doesn't make sense. Her attitudes of late have come off as spoiled & pretentious. I notice that too and one of the last videos Solo mentions buying land and them, maybe homesteading was the last straw. People's viewership are paying for their lifestyle & alot of YouTubers at this point it's dumb. You choose to have 10 kids! Like take care of them on your own. And if you use YouTube for an income ppl will make comments, all sorts, so be ready. Solo may not make money being a Pastor or this imaginery finance business they mention but for him to whip out his phone like he has the money to buy 80 acres...is because of us, ppl viewing their channel. I no longer want to contribute to that. It's beginning to be a bit much and she does look worn out. I too saw the video of them tryna get special privileges in grocery store for 10 kids and guess what that's a personal problem. You should have forgone Disney and went shopping. Something is off about Solo too, sorry I am not having those many kids. I'm also always so shocked by the comments and minions who support this.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Plain and simple...they're gross.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    so today vlog they address "the haters"
    how come all these you tubers call people "haters" if they don't completely kiss their ass or agree with them in a comment?

solo admitted he deletes "the hater" comments, they all do, they only want the ass kissing comments to show up, you cannot make a comment with suggestion or god forbid disagree then you are a" hater",
    I thought them as pastors calling people haters wasn't very "pastor like"
    they were defending their spending on the trip, the pool , the van etc saying they have other incomes, why even bother telling this?
    why not just ignore it if you feel you are in the right with how you live and spend?
    why do these you tubers think they owe complete strangers an explanation of their lives?
    one thing that I am sure was real helpful was her rich daddy giving them that church he started

the fussing baby was annoying, why not hand it off to one of the kids to watch, that blanket she had him under when feeding him seemed thick like he was trying to get out of it then gasping when she finally let him from under it
    seems like it you know youre going to do a video why not feed the baby and put him down for nap?
    he is a cute lil guy ,but can see he is going to look juts like the others with that big old peanut shaped head

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Not to be mean I wouldn't keep having babies with solo not that attractive & Sarah reminds me of that movie with Cher, The Mask or Mask. Alot of their last videos aren't church ppl behavior. She kept whining about the limits on food. Not everyone has 10 kids, yes there is a limit! Show a video of them giving food or having a food drive thru their Church, how about that ...

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sarah really has an entitled attitude lately. Most of the country was asked to stay at home and limit driving and unessecary trips. There was her family driving around with 12 people in the car for fun. She has little concern about getting into an accident or flooding the recorces of the front line workers. It's always about her.. I can't watch her channel anymore. She really is beginning to see herself as a celebrity.
    The last video she was complaining that people think they take money from the church. While at the same time bragging about all the money her parents made as pastors and thier so called side business. I'm not saying they take money from the church, but there are definitely religious people that do. In one year, They took a month long vacation to Kenya, got an expensive van, pool, housekeepers and nanny. Not to mention all her fancy clothes and what not. Trips to Disney and Now she talks about expensive
    homesteading and house Reno's. Probably we have to watch her pour big money into her summer Reno's. At the same time, she makes her teenage daughter share a bed, limits food and
    doesn't want to spend money on dressers. Honestly, if they start making enough money from her channel, I can definitely see Solo leave his pastor job to follow the easy y.t money.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    When I moved to Cali I started looking up ways to save on groceries etc that's essentially why i would catch a video with her , Jamerill or that Jordan Page chick who is incredibly annoying and I've learned she can't be following her own advice. She another piece of work. These YT moms are bullshitters. Sorry.
    I saw a video when I first started Sarah made those kids noodles with tuna and peas and said they love it...It looked gross!! They love it cause they had no choice. She states her and solo on a diet. Solo is huge, no diet detected. Her meal hauls if y'all notice always include a ton of cheese, milk, sour cream and she always worried about sugar content. The fake sugar she downing in those diet Cokes, but hey, what do I know. They may not be stealing but they profiting from church somehow. I stopped watching bcus my view will not contribute to their pool, van, Kenya trips or these supposed reno ideas. It annoyed me so much when she made a big deal outta Belle's hair or give them lil cheap gifts on holidays. They being robbed of some really good fun as children because they are skimping on so much. Her mom and dad were originally pastors of that church I guess her and solo took over, w/e very well could be profiting. I wish her subs will wake up. Alot of these subs of YT channels needs to...their content lately is all really just trash anyway. There is nothing useful.

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    yeh miss sarah has gotten a "big head" from her you tube channel fame! (pun intended)
    and now that the other post above mentioned she looks like the guy from The mask, I see that! and all I see looking at her now
    solo is coming off very arrogant lately
    "put that baby on the breast please"! that was odd thing to say on camera, showed the dynamic of that relationship! do it women!

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I get the impression she doesn't like the kids baking.

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   310290 views