Marriage & Motherhood

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    A marriage should be based on honesty and loyalty. If you have been married before, you know how difficult it can be to find someone who shares your values and beliefs. When you're looking for a partner, you need to make sure they share your morals and principles. You also need to be open-minded enough to accept different ideas and opinions.Birthday personality

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well Gia is over here spending all her dollars on crap again. But then has a short to complain about the items she bought at the store costing $63.00 and change.

For someone so worried about what she spends on groceries (most of it junk), she has no issue wasting money on crap for return stores.

Pick a lane Gia and stay in it.

How can anyone take her advice serious?!

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    I would love to see her basement

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I really can't with her. She buys the water cooler from Sam's then looks it up. It comes up at target for .99 more for the deluxe version and the one difference is it has a 3rd option for room temp water. She says they don't drink room temp water but us now wondering of she should take it back to Sam's and buy the one from target for .99 more

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yep she seems to do that with everything she buys. She complains about grocery prices but purchases large items. The box that the cereal is sold in has literally nothing to do with the bags inside that actually hold the cereal! She buys things she wants and doesn't buy Charles the cereal. I bet he would have rather had the cereal and some bottled water instead of $200.00 worth of money wasted.

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (What*the*crap*show @ 8/10/2022, 22:30) 
    I really can't with her. She buys the water cooler from Sam's then looks it up. It comes up at target for .99 more for the deluxe version and the one difference is it has a 3rd option for room temp water. She says they don't drink room temp water but us now wondering of she should take it back to Sam's and buy the one from target for .99 more

I came here to say the exact same thing you just did. I couldn't believe my ears as I'm watching her complain about yet again one other purchase. If they needed room temperature water she would have looked for a water dispenser with that feature . I mean honestly who really uses that. And to even mention the 99 Cents difference, good grief. She's still bitching and complaining about price increases and then in the same breath ponders if they should hire a company to decorate for Christmas outside their home like the rest of the neighbors. It really irks me when somebody is doing fine financially but still needs to complain about every little thing. But her true colors came out with that statement, I mean if you can hire a professional to decorate for you I don't want to hear you complaining about something going up a few dollars. And more often than not she still buys that item she's complaining about. Somebody really needs to tell her to shut it.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gia you should not buy any clothes at Walmart. They are not cute on you.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    a random one of jia's sam's club videos popped up and i haven't watched her in a while but omg, she will buy into ANYTHING. she is a marketer's DREAM. she bought one of those big water coolers with a big jug and sat there talking about how she "likes that it's high quality water" and it's "reverse osmosis" which she's happy about and loves the "added minerals"... jia please explain in your own words what any of those things mean and what they do for your body.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jia shopping during these inflationary times is just so frustrating. She compares prices to last year or the year before. It is not going to be the same. She says the prices at Costco don't sit right with her. Duh!

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s beating a dead horse with the inflation talk. We know!! Prices have gone up!! It’s like she’s being sponsored by Inflation, inc. 😅

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She says these things but yet they eat out alot. Those prices have definitely went up!

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just saw the cover picture for her Thanksgiving cook with me.It literally says in the title "taste this vegan mac and cheese". Does she have to taste it every year just to rag on her sister? It's mean. It's not like she's trying to have the whole family eat it with the Thanksgiving meal,she's making it for herself to feel included and seemed very proud of herself for doing it in previous years. Jia is just going out of her way to make fun of and humiliate her sister publicly. I won't watch her be intentionally cruel and teach her kids that behavior is okay.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watched a little of this and it looked like sister banter to me but the way she was going off on her parents for making extra things that weren’t planned I’m thinking she may resent all these people being in her kitchen. It was her house, right?

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In the video cover it doesn't look like her kitchen, but I couldn't confirm without watching it.On years past they usually go to her parents for Thanksgiving and they all come to her house for Christmas.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm almost positive it was her parents house. She does the assembly of her food at her house but always takes it to her parents and bakes/cooks it there as they have Thanksgiving at her parents

1456 replies since 21/6/2019, 23:53   173075 views