Couponing Girl Pt 6: Living off the government and anyone else who will support me. Why, Yes Please!

« Older   Newer »

1. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Thanks Sunshine Girl!

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm watching this roadside preaching bullshit and she's got so much damn highlighter on she looks like the Tin Man!

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 8/18/2019, 09:51 PM) 
    I'm watching this roadside preaching bullshit and she's got so much damn highlighter on she looks like the Tin Man!

She does not understand the concept of highlighter. She uses it as blush.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here's a comment from her preaching video.

I am sorry but you sound self righteous You said God called me to help others, then followed with (something is wrong with those people that put others down) and then you called them ugly in their heart. You say you are called by God to help others but God does not call people to condemn others, but to uplift them and lead them to him so they may be saved. .. We all sin and fall short.. No one is perfect. I am sure you have been ugly to someone, or even cussed , lied, we all do it.. you are wrong for saying THOSE PEOPLE and called them ugly.. Sorry but that sounds like judging.. What you should have said is No one should put anyone down or be ugly to others. We are all children of God not one is special and we all sin and make mistakes in this life. You should never point out someones sins and judge them. We all know it is wrong to put people down you should not have called people ugly for doing it, like as if you never did it

Oh and Stephanie. You say people's like us have an ugly heart. You are wrong about that. Just because you don't like to hear the truth about the sinning, cheating ho and crappy mother you are. About the nasty things you have done. That doesn't mean I have an ugly heart. You did those things, not me. You just can't handle the fact that others know what a lying, phony shyster you are. On a daily basis I smile and laugh and hug my loved ones. In all your videos I've never seen you do that with anybody. Not even your own children. You are cold and lack compassion for your fellow human beings. You are the one with an ugly heart. The way you are is not normal. You have no self awareness. Like someone else commented, get some therapy, and for christ's sake learn to speak the English language.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 19/8/2019, 06:40) 
    Here's a comment from her preaching video.

I am sorry but you sound self righteous You said God called me to help others, then followed with (something is wrong with those people that put others down) and then you called them ugly in their heart. You say you are called by God to help others but God does not call people to condemn others, but to uplift them and lead them to him so they may be saved. .. We all sin and fall short.. No one is perfect. I am sure you have been ugly to someone, or even cussed , lied, we all do it.. you are wrong for saying THOSE PEOPLE and called them ugly.. Sorry but that sounds like judging.. What you should have said is No one should put anyone down or be ugly to others. We are all children of God not one is special and we all sin and make mistakes in this life. You should never point out someones sins and judge them. We all know it is wrong to put people down you should not have called people ugly for doing it, like as if you never did it

Oh and Stephanie. You say people's like us have an ugly heart. You are wrong about that. Just because you don't like to hear the truth about the sinning, cheating ho and crappy mother you are. About the nasty things you have done. That doesn't mean I have an ugly heart. You did those things, not me. You just can't handle the fact that others know what a lying, phony shyster you are. On a daily basis I smile and laugh and hug my loved ones. In all your videos I've never seen you do that with anybody. Not even your own children. You are cold and lack compassion for your fellow human beings. You are the one with an ugly heart. The way you are is not normal. You have no self awareness. Like someone else commented, get some therapy, and for christ's sake learn to speak the English language.

Ouch. That comment won't stay up long.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That comment is gone. Darn. I wanted to like it.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It's a Christmas miracle. They are engaged again...at least for another couple weeks.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "My hair is all over my head..."
    ummm...like...where else is it supposed to be?!
    MORON!

What's up with her eye liner (Dollar Tree Haul--Lots of New Socks)...looks like she used a Sharpie/marker on her Muppet eye lids, just sayin'. ;)

Terry Williams
    2 hours ago
    Beautiful as always. You should have told me you wanted popcorn, I would've went and got some
    :rolleyes:

He would've WENT, y'all. :wacko: Her butchered English is rubbing off on him - LOL

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac19 @ 8/20/2019, 12:29 AM) 
    It's a Christmas miracle. They are engaged again...at least for another couple weeks.

Can you imagine TJ groveling, begging, pleading: PLEASE, PLEASE, MY FLAT-HEADED SQUIRREL...TAKE ME BAAAAACK!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR YOU...PLEASE?!?!? :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

Wonder what her "terms & conditions" were for taking him back? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by BunnyCakes - 8/20/2019, 01:08 AM

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does Terry work?

11. Betrice
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I don't think he's truthful about his employment. I seriously doubt he's the Director of Operations at ANY 911 center. He could potentially be a 911 operator but then again, he seems to have an awful lot of free time on his hands. No role at a 911 center provides for free time during the day. I think he over inflates his "employment". I could be wrong. All I know is he's a strange duck and has terrible judgment when it comes to selecting a girlfriend.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lydianic @ 8/20/2019, 01:06 AM) 
    Does Terry work?

According to his FB: Director of Operations at Cumberland County 911 Center

He's at work...MONITORING Squirrel's "live"...wow! :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Terry Williams
    ​I had to run into dispatch for a minute. You are froze up now?

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's a Rick Williams listed as the Interim Communications Director and EMA Director. I know Williams is a common last name, but perhaps a relative who got him a job there?

I can just see him on the job, answering a call and interrupting it saying excuse me ma'am I need to get rid of this troll on my girlfriend's live feed. She's a Youtube Star. Yeah, she has 18,000 subscribers. Yeah, her name is Couponinggirl. She shops. She eats. She sings. You should subscribe to her. She the most wonderful....Wait, what? Your house is on fire? Okay I'll send someone over as soon as I get rid of this other troll. Yeah, everybody is jealous of her. I'll send someone over as soon as i take care of her.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wowwww, wonder if his internet is monitored at work.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Website says assistant director is Travis Cole. I guess they haven't updated to include his name Terry Williams-Naive Wuss

895 replies since 19/8/2019, 03:39   68106 views