Couponing Girl Pt 6: Living off the government and anyone else who will support me. Why, Yes Please!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gotta hand it to her/Bonnicles, she gives us A LOT to work with, just sayin'. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic
    Attached Image
    Bonnicles_ BigGirlProblems101

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If a comment doesn't suck-up to her, she deletes it becawls in her Muppet Eyes, they're 'haters or troes'.
    The Squirrel takes NO advice from no one, nobody, not a one!
    Attached Image
    LearnToShop-2019-08-19 (2)

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We discussed a while back how Dollar Tree is over priced for what you get. Especially the food. Squirrel hauls a lot of food and she is absolutely over paying for what she is getting. It's too hard for her to figure out the math. She thinks everything at DT is a SCORE!!

That lady has it wrong about a one person income though. There's Squirrel's income, the government's, her ex-husbands, Perma's, disability. Shyster Squirrel wants to have as much free money and food coming her way as possible.

Squirrel needs to take it down a notch. She acts like everything she's eating is the best thing ever. I was laughing at her sucking that Dunkin Donut chocolate glazed donut in her mouth. NOM NOM NOM. DD donuts are subpar at best. Their coffee is much better then their donuts.

There's that cute muppet Cookie Monster and then there's ugly Squirrel as Donut Monster with the personality of Oscar the Grouch.

Great pics Bunny. Big Girl Problems 101. I love it!!

4. Lilli1234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 20/8/2019, 16:49) 
    Gotta hand it to her/Bonnicles, she gives us A LOT to work with, just sayin'. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

Oh gross....just disgusting she is

She is definately a BIG girl. Nothing thin about her

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 20/8/2019, 15:17) 
    boy, that must have been some blowjob!

Teeeteeeehaaaahaaaa. Lmfao!!!!
    One hell of a blowjob!!!
    And we all know she can stuff her mouth!!! Jus sayin!!
    Sorry if i am to graphic but she is the most repulsive subhuman on YouTube!!!

6. Lilli1234
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 20/8/2019, 02:44) 
    Well, well, well...sneaky TJ has 2 YT accts. :shifty:

So it WAS him all along; he'd post something then deny it, saying it wasn't him, smh! :rolleyes:

Is he paying attn to his job? I think not...becawls as soon as Flat-head goes live, BAM! he's there to aid & assist his master!dog

Not trying to be mean but is barbie a burn victim? Her picture looks like she has a mask or something on. If thats truly her face and she isnt a burn victim or anything of the like ...HOLY MAKEUP she looks gross and faker than my aunts boobs and im refering to her youtube profile. The one that said and i quote"tee hee" (also, who the hell says Tee hee)

QUOTE (Animal lover @ 20/8/2019, 19:03) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 20/8/2019, 15:17) 
    boy, that must have been some blowjob!

Teeeteeeehaaaahaaaa. Lmfao!!!!
    One hell of a blowjob!!!
    And we all know she can stuff her mouth!!! Jus sayin!!
    Sorry if i am to graphic but she is the most repulsive subhuman on YouTube!!!

Oh gross imagine being a guy and having than stink ring come after you trying to hook up in a bar. She is flat out UGLY nothing attractive about her

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Barbie has a strange look about her i agree. I think she is in love with stephanie squirrel. I do. And shana, well dude looks like a lady is all i can say.
    Miss piggy hooks up with some weirdos. Prob no one else can stand her cuz of her hateful attitude, preaching and bullshitting out both sides of her mouth simultaneously and her gluttony, fraud, bad parenting, and many other disgusting personality issues.

I can promise that tj cleans her nasty apartment when kids arent cleaning. Those poor dogs. She feeds them the cheapest food so she can eat out 7 days a week and wont walk them.
    Just a pathetic selfish ugly entitled (thinks she is)
    bitch!!

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New sangin!!! Why why why why???????? Oh it is awful muppet girl!!!!
    Stop!!!! Cat mating call!!!

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 8/20/2019, 03:49 PM) 

Her neighbors must hate her. I feel sorry for them.

Barbie is just downright butt ugly, and so is that dude Shana or whatever her name is. They both wear gobs of make up and it ain't helping. Just sayin'.

10. Lilli1234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 20/8/2019, 23:34) 
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 8/20/2019, 03:49 PM) 

Her neighbors must hate her. I feel sorry for them.

Barbie is just downright butt ugly, and so is that dude Shana or whatever her name is. They both wear gobs of make up and it ain't helping. Just sayin'.

Sounds like they all need help in that part of TN. Geez! I am from the south myself ( ST. Francisville LA and NOLA. We moved to WI but are moving back home in oct.) She keeps saying she a country girl...no honey your hillbilly...there is a HUGE difference

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Squirrel isn't a good representation of anywhere in the United States. Except maybe that place in the movie Deliverance. I think some of her kin made an appearance in it. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

12. Lilli1234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 21/8/2019, 00:23) 
    Squirrel isn't a good representation of anywhere in the United States. Except maybe that place in the movie Deliverance. I think some of her kin made an appearance in it. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

*bust's up in laughter*

You hit that spot on :)

The only one who seemed normal was her gramma. Squirrel once said if we think she's crazy then her mom was 10 times as much*

Good lord

I can promise you ladies give it two to three years tops and she is a gramma. I some how don't think it'll be from Katie but from gracie 100%

13. Betrice
        +6   Like  

User deleted

TJ needs to get back to work. If he's working for a 911 call center his salary is paid for by taxpayers. If that was MY 911 Call Center I'd be pissed off that an employee is openly and blatantly spending the time I pay for on YouTube.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wonder how he has time to do that? Monitor her channel! Seems fishy. Something is not right.

15. Lilli1234
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Animal lover @ 21/8/2019, 02:39) 
    Wonder how he has time to do that? Monitor her channel! Seems fishy. Something is not right.

I say turn his ass in to. Might have to do just that...just because its NOT RIGHT

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 20/8/2019, 16:49) 

What a fat ass seriously

Im sick as a dog in bed and watcging jerry springer clips on youtube is it just me or can anyone else see her on there? Lol she would fit right in

895 replies since 19/8/2019, 03:39   68106 views