Couponing Girl Pt 6: Living off the government and anyone else who will support me. Why, Yes Please!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It literally takes 2 seconds to make a new email address. 🤣

2. Dryshampoo

User deleted

Can I ask what is her Facebook name? I'm fascinated by this "struggle couple". Apologies if that violates policy. I just to read the begging by T.J.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Everyone in life is fighting their own battles. Instead of showing hate and anger. SOW GRACE...SOW MERCY...SOW UNDERSTANDING....SOW LOVE....SOW KINDNESS... You never no what one is fighting. Lift others up. Help carry their load. Life is so short. We never know when God may pull our card.
    My hearts desire is to help others. I want to be a light to this dark,cold,hurting world..."
    ---Squirrel's FB

Says the flat-headed Squirrel who's criticized peoples at DT for 'supposedly' staring at her & the couple in the restaurant for daring to eat 'improperly' in front of her . . . smdh! #hypocrite

She wants to be 'a light' . . . mission accomplished, Squirrel! With ALL the dang highlighter you drown yourself in, even NASA has spotted your brightness, just sayin'. :alienff:

?? Don't know if we're allowed to post her FB info..but it's under Stephanie (maiden name). ??

4. Lilli1234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 22/8/2019, 18:01) 
    "Everyone in life is fighting their own battles. Instead of showing hate and anger. SOW GRACE...SOW MERCY...SOW UNDERSTANDING....SOW LOVE....SOW KINDNESS... You never no what one is fighting. Lift others up. Help carry their load. Life is so short. We never know when God may pull our card.
    My hearts desire is to help others. I want to be a light to this dark,cold,hurting world..."
    ---Squirrel's FB

Says the flat-headed Squirrel who's criticized peoples at DT for 'supposedly' staring at her & the couple in the restaurant for daring to eat 'improperly' in front of her . . . smdh! #hypocrite

She wants to be 'a light' . . . mission accomplished, Squirrel! With ALL the dang highlighter you drown yourself in, even NASA has spotted your brightness, just sayin'. :alienff:

?? Don't know if we're allowed to post her FB info..but it's under Stephanie (maiden name). ??

Its good people wanting to help one another but in her case it's being said for attention. She doesn't mean one single word of that

Shes a hypocrite hell I'm a hypocrite I've done and said shit then condoned others. Only this i is admit my mistakes!

I can't stand this woman she makes me ill

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What is so great about Clearly Canadian Water to cost over $2.00 for a bottle roughly the size of a can of soda?

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 23/8/2019, 02:45) 
    What is so great about Clearly Canadian Water to cost over $2.00 for a bottle roughly the size of a can of soda?

Because she is one true dumbass.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    the true dumbass burns candles while she's sleeping. Genius!

8. Lilli1234
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 23/8/2019, 04:35) 
    the true dumbass burns candles while she's sleeping. Genius!

I hope she burns the whole fucking place down and she goes to prison for it (minus anyone or any type of pet/animal being killed or injured

What a stupid moron!

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why doesn't she just admit she doesn't like being a CNA? She does what she can to get out of work, but being fake is all she knows. I don't understand why they can't get rid of her if she can't work a full 8 hours? Now she's on to Avon...spare me.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Avon....just a way to take advantage of more people. Why yes please!!

She does not want to get off her butt and work. She tries to find as many ways to do as little as she can to keep the money coming in.

I guess Perma isn't bringing in enough to keep up with her daily Dollar Tree hauls and coffee and junk food runs.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 8/23/2019, 07:32 PM) 
    Avon....just a way to take advantage of more people. Why yes please!!

She does not want to get off her butt and work. She tries to find as many ways to do as little as she can to keep the money coming in.

I guess Perma isn't bringing in enough to keep up with her daily Dollar Tree hauls and coffee and junk food runs.

I wouldn't put it past her to take him back so she could get him to pay for the starter kit from Avon. Either way, I get the feeling that she didn't pay for it.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Whoops! I didn't hear that the kit was only $30. My theory still stands. :hearty-laugh:

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So basically you pay $30 and get the gifts for yourself. Then you set your account up online and wait for the money to come in. Yep, that sounds right up lazy-ass Squirrel's alley.

There's a phone number listed on her account. I bet it's not hers. Maybe it's Perma's or his work number. He can put the 911 callers on hold to take care of Squirrel's Avon orders.

Is Avon make up any good?

14. Lilli1234
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 23/8/2019, 20:57) 
    So basically you pay $30 and get the gifts for yourself. Then you set your account up online and wait for the money to come in. Yep, that sounds right up lazy-ass Squirrel's alley.

There's a phone number listed on her account. I bet it's not hers. Maybe it's Perma's or his work number. He can put the 911 callers on hold to take care of Squirrel's Avon orders.

I'm actually on the president's council for Avon I sell and make about 3000 if not more a month doing just that plus I do work part time And help run my hubby's company

Squirrel wont make it

Avon is awesome just gotta know what you want

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilli1234 @ 8/23/2019, 09:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 23/8/2019, 20:57) 

I'm actually on the president's council for Avon I sell and make about 3000 if not more a month doing just that plus I do work part time And help run my hubby's company

Squirrel wont make it

Avon is awesome just gotta know what you want

Don't you have twin babies? Busy busy!

895 replies since 19/8/2019, 03:39   68106 views