Anonymous
    Here you go!

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :jolly-smiley-emoticon:
    It is always shocking to me when someone who doesn’t know how to cook has a channel centered around food.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her grocery hauls are some of the worst ones I've seen and I watch a lot of grocery hauls.

The meals she makes are about on par with Missy the Welder's Wife.

Everything is from a can or package for almost every meal.

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Or someone who hates vegetables or onions or has other "Don't let the meat touch the potatoes" food fetishes. LOL

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how Carla shows new food items in the store and it's mainly cookies, sweetened drinks, creamers, sweet cereals, sweet everything. Girl has a sweet tooth for real.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I could not believe she bought her daughter Vienna Sausages! I will admit I let my kids eat chips and sugay cereal but they also eat fruits and vegetables. But, I would never allow my kids to eat that crap!!

7. AUNT B
        +3   Like  

User deleted

But again, would someone please explain why Carla has a COOKING CHANNEL?! We all know how NOT to cook: defrost a frozen entree or heat up a few frozen french fries, wrap something in a taco, etc. Seriously, is Carla friends with Mandy, Jessica or some of those girls? Because they actually COOK and have recipes and such.

Or is everybody Mormon?! Maybe I just don't get how it all works, obviously.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I sincerely believe that some people were either never taught to cook or never observed their parents cooking anything. Therefore they eat nothing but processed crap.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AUNT B @ 10/24/2019, 03:34 PM) 
    But again, would someone please explain why Carla has a COOKING CHANNEL?! We all know how NOT to cook: defrost a frozen entree or heat up a few frozen french fries, wrap something in a taco, etc. Seriously, is Carla friends with Mandy, Jessica or some of those girls? Because they actually COOK and have recipes and such.

Or is everybody Mormon?! Maybe I just don't get how it all works, obviously.

This is what passes for cooking these days. :(

I find it alarming the number of women that can't or won't cook. I see women with 6 kids that can't boil water. It was shocking where I worked that the men did most of the cooking because their wives/girlfriends didn't know how. Everyone has to eat, so what the hell do these people eat? Is it all take-out all the time?

The amount of sugary crap Carla or McKenzie or whatever her name is, feeds her kids is mind-blowing. That's the kind of stuff she likes herself, so she sees no problem with it.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So I subscribed to this channel because of you guys talking about her on Mandy's page. I can see she will be great resource to show me all the new junk food that Walmart carries. I already learned about new Great Value holiday ice cream and pie. Great, thanks Carla, just what I need to know lol.

Definitely not to the cooking level of her peers. Jessica makes some unhealthy food too but it also is delicious looking. Carla opens a bunch packages of processed food and heats it up from what I've seen thus far. Although I'll admit I did just copy her 'recipe' for a quick potato soup because sometimes you actually do need something quick and easy like that. I could never eat like she does every day of the week though.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why is her channel name Carla Mackenzie when she goes by Mackenzie? I totally just see her name as Carla now. She doesn’t introduce herself in her videos. I’m so confused 😂

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    HA! Yeah I just assumed her name was Carla as one would with that channel name.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think a lot of women say they can't cook when they simply don't want to make the effort. My mom worked full time from the time I was an baby, yet she came home every day and cooked a meal in the evening. My dad also knew some basics and helped out depending on his work schedule.

I learned to cook by watching and helping out with age appropriate chores in the kitchen. I think everyone, men and women, should at least learn the basics of cooking. The way a lot of people eat, like this Mackenzie chick and Missy, is probably one of the reasons obesity and diabetes are still on the rise.

There's no excuse not to give your kids vegetables just because you don't like them. It's ridiculous. What a way to set your kids up for a weird food relationship for the rest of their lives.

cardboard food I assume you're talking about Jessica O'Donohue? She does make some unhealthy stuff but her and "Bunky"? do actually cook and some of it does look good for an occasional indulgent meal.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KLBea @ 10/24/2019, 12:31 PM) 
    I could not believe she bought her daughter Vienna Sausages! I will admit I let my kids eat chips and sugay cereal but they also eat fruits and vegetables. But, I would never allow my kids to eat that crap!!

You must not have ever been poor or grown up in the South.
    I grew up both and we had them all the time. I'm a grown woman and my husband and I still eat them. I get two cans each and every grocery trip. They're delicious.

They are also fabulous for food storage during hurricanes. Been through too many of those without a big stockpile and worried there wasn't enough food for how long power would be out.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 10/24/2019, 11:07 PM) 
    I assume you're talking about Jessica O'Donohue? She does make some unhealthy stuff but her and "Bunky"? do actually cook and some of it does look good for an occasional indulgent meal.

Yes, I am. I actually love those two, I've made one recipe of theirs and saved a couple others. I think their food looks great, the one thing I made was good. I just can't eat like they seem to every day though, I'd weigh 500 lbs.

264 replies since 24/10/2019, 17:45   33027 views