Carla Mackenzie

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No vegetables but she swears she doesn’t care for sweets- yet buys a ton of them.

This woman and her family literally went days without drinking water because they ran out of water bottles. You would think she would have enough sense to buy a water filter or even water in jugs at that point but nope. it’s strange to me to drink bottled water in the house anyway... like what if I wanted a lot of water?

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (olivemonika @ 4/4/2021, 01:39) 
    No vegetables but she swears she doesn’t care for sweets- yet buys a ton of them.

This woman and her family literally went days without drinking water because they ran out of water bottles. You would think she would have enough sense to buy a water filter or even water in jugs at that point but nope. it’s strange to me to drink bottled water in the house anyway... like what if I wanted a lot of water?

Wow. That's really odd. I did notice she buys a ton of sweets.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Does she have something wrong with her eyes? When her glasses are off they look.. odd

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What's wrong with tap water at home? So weird

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 5/4/2021, 17:58) 
    Does she have something wrong with her eyes? When her glasses are off they look.. odd

I noticed that too but wasn't sure if I was imagining it. My daughter's mom has the same type of eyes and I think it's a form of lazy eye.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    She looks severely anemic.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She really does. She's so pale :(

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yikes! This lady had leftover marinade from chicken wings in a plastic bag and she said ‘oh course I’m going to save it’, like that was normal!

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That is beyond gross. Saving it for some samonalla. 🤢🤮🤢 I reckon this woman has no idea how to cook properly. So strange. She must have never been taught.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And yet she has a cooking channel!

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I went to watch her video because I was convinced whoever posted here made a mistake. Surely she didn’t say she was saving marinade that had raw chicken in it!? I couldn’t believe it so I had to hear it from myself. Even my 7 year old daughter knows knows the dangers of raw meat....and that wasn’t because I taught her. It was because she looked at it, saw blood, and her common sense kicked it & pretty much told her that anything raw & bloody is obviously a cesspool of germs & bacteria! Somehow this grown woman, who is raising actual human beings, doesn’t have the sense God gave a mule. I’ve watched a few of her videos in the past. I stopped watching when I saw her dip raw chicken in water to bread it. I knew at that very moment that there was nothing to be gained by watching someone so ignorant. I’ve seen 2 women do that now on YouTube and I don’t watch either of them anymore......and, oddly enough, both woman add oil to their pasta water “to keep it from sticking!” How do people who know so little about food and food safety start YouTube channels based on food and somehow have moderate success? I’ll never understand it.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Agree!! If you had no common sense you would probably do the same thing as her!! I couldnt believe it. She has no idea about food prep whatsoever!

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MandyP @ 16/6/2021, 08:45) 
    I went to watch her video because I was convinced whoever posted here made a mistake. Surely she didn’t say she was saving marinade that had raw chicken in it!? I couldn’t believe it so I had to hear it from myself. Even my 7 year old daughter knows knows the dangers of raw meat....and that wasn’t because I taught her. It was because she looked at it, saw blood, and her common sense kicked it & pretty much told her that anything raw & bloody is obviously a cesspool of germs & bacteria! Somehow this grown woman, who is raising actual human beings, doesn’t have the sense God gave a mule. I’ve watched a few of her videos in the past. I stopped watching when I saw her dip raw chicken in water to bread it. I knew at that very moment that there was nothing to be gained by watching someone so ignorant. I’ve seen 2 women do that now on YouTube and I don’t watch either of them anymore......and, oddly enough, both woman add oil to their pasta water “to keep it from sticking!” How do people who know so little about food and food safety start YouTube channels based on food and somehow have moderate success? I’ll never understand it.

I was hoping I was wrong! I even played it back to make sure I heard her right! Im just horrified. She was so matter of fact about it. I hope she didn’t toss the songs on the marinade! I guess it wouldn’t hurt them anyway since their main food group is chemically enhanced crap maybe it will stop them from getting sick

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    ETA: she claimed to be joking in the comment.

But what if someone followed this ‘recipe’?

I notice she say or does something stupid and calls it a joke often

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The lady has no right to be a cooking or food channel. Her weekly haul includes 4 bananas, no veges, soda galore and more processed crap I've ever seen. Why on earth do people watch it? Your never gonna get cooking tips from her.

264 replies since 24/10/2019, 17:45   33026 views