The Simply Luxurious Life

« Older   Newer »

1. SaveLeyla

User deleted

I think she might. She lives alone in the middle of nowhere. What else is she going to spend her money on?

I watched her croissant making video and when she came walking in from yoga she walked so heavy it sounded like Andre the giant stopped by. She did a couple weird things in that video.

2. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 11/19/2019, 01:33 PM) 
    I think she might. She lives alone in the middle of nowhere. What else is she going to spend her money on?

I watched her croissant making video and when she came walking in from yoga she walked so heavy it sounded like Andre the giant stopped by. She did a couple weird things in that video.

Oh my! This is the only cooking video I've watched of hers. She's not very graceful, is she?

3. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I get the sense that she was bullied as a child. I don't know why, but I just have that vibe.

She has very broad shoulders and not a typical feminine build, but she does seem to know what cuts work for her. The wrap dresses are probably a flattering choice.

4. Landyn's One Eye

User deleted

QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 19/11/2019, 21:09) 
    I get the sense that she was bullied as a child. I don't know why, but I just have that vibe.

She has very broad shoulders and not a typical feminine build, but she does seem to know what cuts work for her. The wrap dresses are probably a flattering choice.

Didn’t she say she grew up in a farm? I get the impression she has much older parents and was very sheltered,

5. SaveLeyla

User deleted

Um....

“Sweet puhtatuh”.

6. Landyn's One Eye

User deleted

QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 20/11/2019, 01:39) 
    Um....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGbZaOR7TEQ

“Sweet puhtatuh”.

My brain overheated when she said ‘pitcher’ for picture. I didn’t hear the puhtatuh.

This woman speaks to our youth all day!

7.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't stand her. Her voice grates on my nerves. Reading her blog is a big NON MERCI because of her atrocious spelling and regurgitated thoughts. I would imagine she's insufferable as a teacher! Imagine listening to her drone on allllllllllll.dayyyyyyyyyy.longgggggggg

Also that opening music on her podcast is so freaking annoying.

I bet the reason she has so many more followers on IG than YT is because nobody has to hear the marbles in her mouth or look at her horsey face most of the time on IG!

8.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also she calls herself a Francophile yet she can't pronounce single words here & there like savarin? She pronounces it like SAFFRON at the beginning of the video here:

SPOILER (click to view)

9. SaveLeyla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That’s weird since she took French lessons. :eyeroll:

10. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

English teacher strikes again.
    She’s so concerned about trying to be poetic in describing her boring life ... She wrote Kiwanza on her blog post. I stopped reading right there.

She needs to use spellcheck.

11.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I noticed that Shannon's worked in 3 different parts of Oregon with a significant enough distance between them where she likely had to move to those 3 areas. Where I'm from, as time goes on it gets harder for a teacher to switch public school districts because of pay/seniority. Maybe it's different in Oregon. What's behind all of her moves, anyone know?

12. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lily @ 23/11/2019, 01:47) 
    I noticed that Shannon's worked in 3 different parts of Oregon with a significant enough distance between them where she likely had to move to those 3 areas. Where I'm from, as time goes on it gets harder for a teacher to switch public school districts because of pay/seniority. Maybe it's different in Oregon. What's behind all of her moves, anyone know?

I don’t think she’s ever really said. If she did, I have no doubt she tried to romanticize it. Don’t her parents live in another state? She never talks about family. I have a feeling she sets those table settings just for IG. She is awkward when she’s talking to others on her podcast. I can’t imagine her actually having dinner parties like she claims to have. Nope. It’s just her and then boys’ every night. Even when she travels, she stays inside alone. Never venturing out and talking to people.

13. SaveLeyla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I’ve only heard her talk about living in Bend.

14. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 11/23/2019, 03:41 AM) 
    I’ve only heard her talk about living in Bend.

Same here. She once said something about how it was her dream/goal to live there.

15.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now that you're mentioning it was her dream to live in Bend, that's ringing a bell now.
    Still doesn't make sense why she'd move for three different school districts in a large state (hundreds of miles apart)
    Does she have siblings?
    You're right, she doesn't talk much about her family, or at least not that I remember.
    I haven't listened to her in a long time though.
    Never too late to go back for the sake of research :snickering:

318 replies since 17/11/2019, 00:33   30761 views