Only in My Dreams

« Older   Newer »

1. twitternightmare
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Hello I’m your “host” Anna 🤣🤣
    Yes! She finally got her own thread I used to watch her more but stopped because of her wild kids.
    Also she’s a hoarder not a prepper.

2. Mustymoose
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Did anyone catch her daughter's rant today. It has since been deleted. Anna had posted about going to 2 Dollar trees today and I guess the people in the comments raked her over the coals for that. So her daughter felt like she had to defend her. She was talking all getto like she lived in the hood of something. She made the comment that her mother only went down the street to get milk for her family. But in Anna's video and said after going to the close Dollar tree she decided to go to the one an hour away. Her daughter also talked about how no one in her family has the virus and that life has to go on. She apparently doesn't have a clue. Guess Anna just couldn't stay out of the Dollar Tree.

3. Mustymoose
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Also her poor daughter has the same mouth as 50 shades of mom with the fangs and flappy lips.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    That is unfortunate for her daughter, I am sure Anna flipped out when she saw that video. Her kids are wild and I doubt all the cookies and stuff helps. I feel bad for them in a way because they are bugging her during her hauls quite a bit. I wonder how she will deal with not shopping at the dt for weeks.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mustymoose @ 3/21/2020, 08:26 AM) 
    Did anyone catch her daughter's rant today. It has since been deleted. Anna had posted about going to 2 Dollar trees today and I guess the people in the comments raked her over the coals for that. So her daughter felt like she had to defend her. She was talking all getto like she lived in the hood of something. She made the comment that her mother only went down the street to get milk for her family. But in Anna's video and said after going to the close Dollar tree she decided to go to the one an hour away. Her daughter also talked about how no one in her family has the virus and that life has to go on. She apparently doesn't have a clue. Guess Anna just couldn't stay out of the Dollar Tree.

I did see that. Daughter should have gotten her facts right, before she decided to spout off making it seem as if her mom just ran to the neighborhood Dollar Tree. And based on Anna being quite the prepper, and not to mention how often she frequents the DT, she probably didn't even need anymore shelf stable milk. Daughter definitely has a trashy mouth. She needs to get a life... or crawl back into her basement (as she told us 'grown ass adults' watching her rant video).

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lenore @ 3/21/2020, 09:42 PM) 
    That is unfortunate for her daughter, I am sure Anna flipped out when she saw that video. Her kids are wild and I doubt all the cookies and stuff helps. I feel bad for them in a way because they are bugging her during her hauls quite a bit. I wonder how she will deal with not shopping at the dt for weeks.

She has a post on her community tab about how some of the trolls and regular folks that left hateful, mean and rude comments need to find God. Maybe that should apply to daughter.

Those little ones are wild sometimes. She used to stop filming so she could tend to them, then continue. I notice now she just let's the camera roll while she deals with them and her viewers. It is a bit distracting.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sonops @ 3/22/2020, 01:40 AM) 
    QUOTE (lenore @ 3/21/2020, 09:42 PM) 

She has a post on her community tab about how some of the trolls and regular folks that left hateful, mean and rude comments need to find God. Maybe that should apply to daughter.

Those little ones are wild sometimes. She used to stop filming so she could tend to them, then continue. I notice now she just let's the camera roll while she deals with them and her viewers. It is a bit distracting.

I saw that post, I guess we need to find God here.

8. Mustymoose
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I think some of these peppers can't bring themselves to use their stash. I was watch No gut no glory today and they went out and bought 5 more packages of toilet paper. In the past they have shown their prepper hoard and they had toilet paper stacked to the ceiling. If I had that much stuff I would just be so happy I didn't have to go out and get anything. She has OPCD and diabetes so she's at very high risk if she gets the virus, so why risk it to go out to Kroger to get stuff you already have a ton of. Stupid people.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Right. These people amaze me. Maybe some of these folks should share a little of their hoard with some of the elderly or fixed income people that might be in need at this time. Anna said recently she is not going to be showing her hoard, I mean pantry, not comfortable with doing that. I suspect it's because it's filled to the gills with multiple years worth of stuff she's hoarded.

In her most recent Dollar Tree haul, she said she was so sad - this was her last DT haul. Although, we know she'll be back for more shelf stable milk. In one of the recent videos, she was complaining about everybody crammed up against each other & not practicing social distancing. Uhhh... I was under the belief that social distancing entails staying at home as much as possible, only venturing out for essentials when absolutely necessary. Not strolling up and down every damn aisle at the huuuuge DT an hour away.

She does seem to get a little defensive when showing the "cool stuff" she got - you know, while she was there getting her "essentials". Cuz you know, the DT does still have some toilet paper and hand soap... Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show half the crap she bought.

She won't stay out of the DT unless for whatever reason they shut down. She's got her n95 mask, her gloves, her lysol...

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She has been prepping for something, probably economic collapse, for some time. Hopefully she has actual food in her pantry, not just the junk food she shows. She's the only YouTube prepper I know who does hauls of mostly cookies and other empty calories. Most of them are very worried about space and buying things like seeds, canned meat, rice and beans, things that will help you survive if the shtf for real.

I don't mind watching her but find it a little annoying how often she repeats herself. She will hold up some cookie packs and say these are for the boys, yes they are, for the boys. I bought these cookies for my boys. Ok, got it, you don't plan to eat them yourself.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Angus2019 @ 3/24/2020, 02:47 AM) 
    She has been prepping for something, probably economic collapse, for some time. Hopefully she has actual food in her pantry, not just the junk food she shows. She's the only YouTube prepper I know who does hauls of mostly cookies and other empty calories. Most of them are very worried about space and buying things like seeds, canned meat, rice and beans, things that will help you survive if the shtf for real.

I don't mind watching her but find it a little annoying how often she repeats herself. She will hold up some cookie packs and say these are for the boys, yes they are, for the boys. I bought these cookies for my boys. Ok, got it, you don't plan to eat them yourself.

She buys a lot of crackers and cookies but says that they are for the boy's lunches but will talk about how good the product is.

12. Lori Flesher
        +2   Like  

User deleted

For her boy's lol pretty sure Ana likes those cookies and all the rest of that crap she hoards maybe she can open one of those containers of butter that she buys in bulk and spread it all over that dollar tree crap she feeds her family

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohhellno @ 3/31/2020, 05:56 PM) 
    Could someone please explain to me why all these people are still out shopping and posting hauls.....only in my dreams, fangs, Lisa's hauls.....

Because these chicks are Addicted!

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just watched her latest Dollar Tree haul. She's got it bad! She saw other DT haulers (including K is for Karen - now she's a piece of work) haul Morph, Sunbeam lamps, seasonings, bath & facial items, so... she wanted to find that stuff as well. Off to a couple of Dollar Trees she trotted, in search of all these goodies. But hey, it's okay - she's got her mask & gloves on, she's got her Lysol wipes. And... there were only 5 people or less in the entire stores, which she proclaimed as Awesome! She encouraged her viewers not to sleep on the Dollar Tree as far as getting your regular needs because they do carry some basics for the home. AND, since you are already there (read between the lines) you can leisurely stroll up and down every single aisle and buy a bunch of other crap, as you convince yourself that it is "essential".

Among her "essentials", she bought a couple of Minecraft books because, after all, the kinds are at home and you need to promote educational reading. And Score - Sunbeam lamps!!! Wonder if she was able to snatch up more of the shelf-stabile milk...

She's been down in the dumps lately, noticed she was much more 'perky' in this video - probably cuz she got her daily DT dose. At least the usual interaction with the kids annoying her was minimal.

15. Ohhellno

User deleted

I just sat thru this....yawn.

She talking about really really wanting a Thomas Kincade bible in that video but not being able to afford it....is this a hint to have a subscriber gift her one? Is ddoing a Homestead Tessie beg viewers for something and then act so surprised when....look at the gifts viewer sent me.

Also, anyone still watching homestead tessie?

489 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:16   39502 views