Only in My Dreams

« Older   Newer »

1. Lori Flesher

User deleted

Remember they only shop for things their family's need lol these women like Ana fiddy and lemons spend money on crap then get butt hurt when someone calls them out on it lol what a joke

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yes she is subtly dropping the hint about the bible, knowing full well what she is doing, hoping someone will feel sorry for her and send one. Here is a tip for ya, stop buying hoards of CRAP :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohhellno @ 3/31/2020, 06:34 PM) 
    I just sat thru this....yawn.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_toTtSMkA

She talking about really really wanting a Thomas Kincade bible in that video but not being able to afford it....is this a hint to have a subscriber gift her one? Is ddoing a Homestead Tessie beg viewers for something and then act so surprised when....look at the gifts viewer sent me.

Also, anyone still watching homestead tessie?

I had watched this one. Waste of time 10 minutes I'll never get back :rolleyes: Hard to get past all her yawning.

If she didn't buy so much crap, she could have bought multiple Kinkade bibles.

I tried on the Tessie lady... she kinda grates on my nerves.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lori Flesher @ 3/31/2020, 07:09 PM) 
    Remember they only shop for things their family's need lol these women like Ana fiddy and lemons spend money on crap then get butt hurt when someone calls them out on it lol what a joke

Fiddy & lemonshit are just as bad. Heck, I think lemon may even be worse - constantly buying random, useless crap - most of which she doesn't seem to need or use. And you are right... first time somebody calls them on it, look out :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no idea why these people keep posting about their hauls of mostly useless stuff. Many people are out of a job so little knickknacks are out of the question. Did anyone see the video of the food that she got for free? She was showing the food that a program is handing out for kids without food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), hopefully, it was a one-time thing for her. She does not seem in need of food so hopefully, the meals will go to those that need it. I am not trying to be mean.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Homestead Tessie definitely needs a thread. I've watched her a few times. Was she raised Amish or Mennonite?

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lenore @ 4/1/2020, 04:41 AM) 
    I have no idea why these people keep posting about their hauls of mostly useless stuff. Many people are out of a job so little knickknacks are out of the question. Did anyone see the video of the food that she got for free? She was showing the food that a program is handing out for kids without food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), hopefully, it was a one-time thing for her. She does not seem in need of food so hopefully, the meals will go to those that need it. I am not trying to be mean.

I don't get it either. These haulers go out saying they need to go for "bread, eggs, cleaning supplies" and since they were already in the store, might as well see what other cute and fun finds are to be had. And then turn around and post all their "cute" non-essential crap on their hauls... I just feel it makes some of their viewers run out in search of the same crap. And yes, people need to hang on to what money they have right now - not buying up useless junk from a dollar store. I've noticed some of the more responsible viewers are starting to rake the haulers over the coals (or at least the haulers that allow ALL comments on their channel to be visible instead of just the positive comments).

I saw the video about the free school kids meals. I, too, would think she does not need to use this program. I think these programs are currently available to all kids, but I would like to think that the ones that don't need it don't take advantage, so there is plenty for the families truly in need. It's not mean to feel that way :)

Just wish these haulers would dial back on the big crap haul videos right now. There are a lot of other things they could be filming - cooking, organizing, reviewing some of their previous purchases, crafting/diy's, activities to keep the kids occupied... I'm sure there's tons of content they could put out that might help people to abide by their respective states stay at home orders.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]
    She, only in My dreams, mentioned the school doing the food giveaway and saying she was going to give it a try, see if it was something the boys would like/want. She also mentioned that it would help her out since she is so tired and By getting these meals it would mean she wouldn't have to make meals. Basically.....I'm lazy, let's get free food.
    [/QUOTE]
    What's she so tired from? Shopping on the daily? Seriously, I agree... think she is lazy, plus likes the fact that it's free.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    The free meals thing bothered me hopefully it was a one-time thing to show others in need what you can get. I think she was tired from some stomach bug that she got. If she wants that bible she can stop hauling and buy it but that is not going to happen, she is probably hoping that someone will buy it for her because she needs more stuff...

You can suggest Homestead on the suggestions thread. I have no idea if you have done that already. I am glad that the haulers are getting negative comments hopefully they will reflect on it and change their ways without being a victim. There are so many options like the ones that you have listed that would be great content for them to post vs. hauls.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohhellno @ 4/3/2020, 06:18 AM) 
    Just spent a few minutes looking at some of the ones who do DT hauls....amazing, thru in some food to use as an excuse to shop for junk. Chi Town Girl....she pretty much has a haul every day. Thrifty Tiffany....needed food but look, New candles, makeup, and I guess foodmeant all those freezer pops. These women make me want to puke.

Ok, rant over...sorry

And even worse is the number of viewers encouraging the DT hauls, not to mention the viewers saying they're planning on running out for "essentials" and since they are already at the store, well, might as well look for those candles, etc.

Thrifty Tiffany's DT haul video the other day got a LOT of negative comments. Usually Tiffany's comments stay pretty much visible, as well as the number of likes & dislikes. On this particular video she has since removed all the negative comments and turned off the likes/dislikes numbers. I don't get these women - they got it bad.

Yup, it's disgusting.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ohhellno @ 4/3/2020, 06:02 PM) 
    Where is the suggestions thread please. We need a basic haul thread for these but jobs.....homestead tessie needs one just for her though

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59072511

12. Ohhellno
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Unbelievable.....Lisa's hauls just put up a large dollar tree video.....so I guess it really is...shop till you drop possibly dead

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lisa's hauls how stupid is she?? Do these people really need crap from the dollar store that bad?? Her health is NOT good

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anna has mentioned that she does not show her supply for safety reasons. I know that she has mentioned people running out of food and stores closing down and that people will start stealing from preppers.

15. Lori Flesher
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Has anyone been watching k is for karen I think she is soo weird I mea the video about cutting her hair is just bizarre I think she is really needy and sad I can't get through a complete video really strange

489 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:16   39517 views