Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    As requested! :)

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Has she ever said what she does with her stuff? She has some good DIY's well better then CCG.

3. eclecticmania

User deleted

QUOTE (lenore @ 11/25/2019, 11:55 PM) 
    Has she ever said what she does with her stuff? She has some good DIY's well better then CCG.

Good question Lenore. I don't believe she has said what she does with her dollar tree crap. After she was honorably mentioned here a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go check out one of her recent vids. To her credit she actually opened up products and gave them an honest try; not so much a review but first impressions. Last year or two when I probably last watched her I didn't think she was doing that then.

Should someone ask her where the extra house is to store all her dollar tree items? Or should we ask on what site does she re-sell all this crap?

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I second that! I have to take breaks sometimes with her and In your dreams. Mostly because I see them buying so much stuff and for really no reason. I sometimes will get food from the Dollar Tree like Snyders pretzels but that is it. I guess she donates it from what I heard but I would rather donate good stuff if I can (granted I would get gloves, socks, and hats for people in need with a mixture of better stuff).

5. eclecticmania

User deleted

QUOTE (lenore @ 12/1/2019, 10:47 PM) 
    I second that! I have to take breaks sometimes with her and In your dreams. Mostly because I see them buying so much stuff and for really no reason. I sometimes will get food from the Dollar Tree like Snyders pretzels but that is it. I guess she donates it from what I heard but I would rather donate good stuff if I can (granted I would get gloves, socks, and hats for people in need with a mixture of better stuff).

Yes, I agree. If donating, why not donate something of quality, not just crap on crap on crap. If it is not good enough for her, then why buy it. Also, if she is buying so much crap that she has to donate, why buy the items then?! Oh, yeah I forgot she is only doing dollar tree hauls every day so she can get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from views and ad revenue. That is the only reason she does it along with all the others who haul almost daily like CHitown girl(I have not watched her in a dog's age); Oh,Donna(does mostly Tuesday Morning hauls, with nary a craft to show for it; CheapCraftyGirl(she is cheap, but not crafty at all) She stuffs all the nooks and crannies of her home with dollar tree crap, saying she will donate some of it. However, no evidence of actually donating has been shown. So, no she doesn't donate a thing. Oh, there are many others like Jennifer Mowan5. There are all types on here doing almost daily or at least weekly hauls. It is disgusting to see. AnneMakes Strecko(sp) from Canada does regular dollar tree and Dollarama Hauls, with nary a craft either. She has a big beautiful craft room, but nothing to show for it. I think she is actually sponsored by Dollar Tree and/or Dollarama. For all intents and purposes she appears to be an infomercial. I have not watched her in a long time.

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for these youtubers. No one s doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. They want $$$$$, and they will shop til they drop at dollar tree for that ad revenue, and the view revenue. What a life. Living the life of Reilly. lol

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (eclecticmania @ 12/2/2019, 10:42 AM) 
    QUOTE (lenore @ 12/1/2019, 10:47 PM) 

Yes, I agree. If donating, why not donate something of quality, not just crap on crap on crap. If it is not good enough for her, then why buy it. Also, if she is buying so much crap that she has to donate, why buy the items then?! Oh, yeah I forgot she is only doing dollar tree hauls every day so she can get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from views and ad revenue. That is the only reason she does it along with all the others who haul almost daily like CHitown girl(I have not watched her in a dog's age); Oh,Donna(does mostly Tuesday Morning hauls, with nary a craft to show for it; CheapCraftyGirl(she is cheap, but not crafty at all) She stuffs all the nooks and crannies of her home with dollar tree crap, saying she will donate some of it. However, no evidence of actually donating has been shown. So, no she doesn't donate a thing. Oh, there are many others like Jennifer Mowan5. There are all types on here doing almost daily or at least weekly hauls. It is disgusting to see. AnneMakes Strecko(sp) from Canada does regular dollar tree and Dollarama Hauls, with nary a craft either. She has a big beautiful craft room, but nothing to show for it. I think she is actually sponsored by Dollar Tree and/or Dollarama. For all intents and purposes she appears to be an infomercial. I have not watched her in a long time.

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for these youtubers. No one s doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. They want $$$$$, and they will shop til they drop at dollar tree for that ad revenue, and the view revenue. What a life. Living the life of Reilly. lol

I donate mostly good stuff when I do. I will go to the dt for cheap items like hats, gloves, etc for donating. I like watching walkthrough me with stores the amount of stuff that they buy is gross. It is gross that they spend so much money on just junk and that stuff just ends up in a landfill. I do not ind the dt but I mostly would go in there for tupperware when I worked at a job where it was always stolen. It is sad seeing it go to waste. I also hate shopping so I have no idea how they do it.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just started watching her. I like her videos. But does she seriously drive to a different dollar tree every single day? That seems so excessive to me.

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I used to watch her here and there but thought it is just ridiculous to go to Dollar store daily then show it on you tube ,get a life!
    And what a bunch of junk her house is filled with it
    I quit watching when she was asking for money for one of her dogs operations
    I know vet bills can be expensive but they look like they do ok ,hate people who ask strangers for money on these kick start type sites
    And patreon etc
    And who gives away money to a stranger who could pay that vet bill herself!
    Maybe if she didn't waste so much money every day at dollar store she found pay her vet bill

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 1/30/2020, 01:47 AM) 
    I used to watch her here and there but thought it is just ridiculous to go to Dollar store daily then show it on you tube ,get a life!
    I know vet bills can be expensive but they look like they do ok ,hate people who ask strangers for money on these kick start type sites
    And patreon etc
    Maybe if she didn't waste so much money every day at dollar store she found pay her vet bill

Oh I missed all of that.
    It's weird to me that she goes to the DT that often! What a waste of gas too, and her time. It's one thing if you literally live right next to one and can just pop over there. But to drive that far all the time seems wasteful.
    She should have an emergency fund for that stuff.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sonny bono's mustache @ 1/30/2020, 01:47 AM) 
    And patreon etc

I think that you were the one that told me that. It has changed my opinion of her, stop going to the Dollar Tree and pay the vet bill instead of asking for handouts. I could not go to the DT that much.

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This lady is posting a DT haul every single day. This is her disclaimer under her latest video. I guess she is getting a lot of grief for this.

3BDA3E41-2959-40AB-B5ED-CB12EC497718

I call BS. I bet she is going every day so she can make her crappy videos. How irresponsible. And how benevolent of her to show people’s caregivers what is available to buy there. Give me a break. Are that many of her viewers shut ins? :29:

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Agree she is addicted to that dollar tree crap, most of dollar tree stuff is a dollar cuz it is junk ,meant o be quickly disposed of quickly and not last
    If you are so feeble minded you can't go online yourself and see where to go to get what you need and you need to tune into a crazy you tuber to find out what crap at dollar tree that is pretty sad
    Her husband must be insane letting her waste money every day at the dollar tree crap store

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't really get why she is telling people to send a caregiver to buy this stuff for them. If your regular caregiver goes shopping and gets infected you are also infected. A caregiver isn't someone who can maintain a safe distance from a elderly or at risk person. I'm not sure if she's really this stupid or just trying to justify her trips to DT. The bottom line is that these hauls are her job and she's not going to give up that income.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sure, dollar tree does carry essentials of food, paper products, toiletries. Problem is, none of these haulers are just running in and getting those items. They seem to be strolling up and down every aisle buying everything else they fancy, thereby jeopardizing everyone's health, including their own. It's irksome how these haulers say they needed eggs & bread, so of course the dollar tree is the place to go. I'm sure that is the excuse they use to justify their addiction.

She said she goes only once a week to shop for "essentials" and I guess film the walk-thru. What a fool - does she think since she only goes once a week, she won't get the virus or pass it on to someone else if she is unknowingly sick? Yeah, she's not giving up any of that income. And, uhm, I don't know if I would qualify pool noodles and animal head squishies necessarily as essentials.

I agree - BS on showing care givers what there is in the store they might need for their shut-in. She's really reaching. Just another lame dollar tree addict that cares more about buying crap.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hopefully, she will do fewer hauls. She does have decent DIYs though.

41 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:18   6087 views